Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Shadow - 11th Feb
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Della Tarrant wrote:

Blake actually did a nice thing there at the end, a good way to go out


Yes, although as far as we're aware, he never kept up his promise to Bek.

Or maybe he DID - after Star One...


Another fan fic idea Wink
 
trevor travis
Joe Dredd wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

There you go - the President is in charge of the Terra Nostra.


Yes, I felt that was pretty clearly spelled out but my mate Chris told me it's just not so.


Grin Grin
 
trevor travis
Another great rewatch - thanks for your company. See you all next week... what will Charity make of Travis 2?
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Della Tarrant wrote:

Blake actually did a nice thing there at the end, a good way to go out


Yes, although as far as we're aware, he never kept up his promise to Bek.

Or maybe he DID - after Star One...


Another fan fic idea Wink

Just what I was thinking!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Travisina
Fab rewatch, everybody! (I wonder what happened to NotExpendable and Sally1958? They were here last week and I thought they might be joining us today.)

Anyway, thanks all for the company - that was a lot of fun. Must dash - heading into London now for the Stephen Greif afternoon Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Anniew
Cally's pet moon disc... and *shipping alert*... Avon drops the subject once she confirms it's hers!! Grin


He was just bereft of speech at the dafteness. Oh and TT - Blake linked up with Bec after the Andromedon War...he lost his eye in a battle with the Terra Nostra!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Cally's pet moon disc... and *shipping alert*... Avon drops the subject once she confirms it's hers!! Grin


He was just bereft of speech at the dafteness. Oh and TT - Blake linked up with Bec after the Andromedon War...he lost his eye in a battle with the Terra Nostra!


I thought one of the Moon Disc's scratched Blake's eye out in revenge for him blowing up almost the entire species Grin

But yes, the story of what happened next to the Terra Nostra is an intriguing one...
 
Anniew
TT Smile
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Gauda Cheese
meegat39 wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

meegat39 wrote:

Clever plot here where Cally defeats the alien force with telepathy boosted by Shadow


Soooo do, do drugs?


It's the Moon Discs who help Cally. They are not shadow themselves - but the source of it.


Alright smartarse!!


Sorry about that, I was a little drunk. The wife and I are staying in a wine region of South Australia and have been enjoying a few too many lovely grapes
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...
 
Sally1958
Travisina wrote:

Fab rewatch, everybody! (I wonder what happened to NotExpendable and Sally1958? They were here last week and I thought they might be joining us today.)

Anyway, thanks all for the company - that was a lot of fun. Must dash - heading into London now for the Stephen Greif afternoon Smile



Sorry - i was not feeling great, and I forgot as well - pity it might have helped me feel better. Hope to make it this week
Sounds like you all had a great time.
Unsure
musings from Nanna Sally
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.38 seconds
9,497,867 unique visits since 8th January 2014