Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7: 40th Anniversary Convention
Henry Eggleton
[color=#0000cc]Haven't been able to get to a Con in years with luck might be able to make this one, need prices including hotel asap to try and save up [/color]
What I do I do without choice and to save time

http://dcmarvelrpg48705.yuku.com/directory#.UnfVjR
RichardMk2
sisterofnight451 wrote:

Wonderful -not too far for us to come from Leeds XD

There are direct trains from Leeds to Birmingham International operated by Cross Country trains. They go on to Reading and the South Coast.

clareblues1
Henry, on online presence and more detailed information will be forthcoming. Susan and I have a lot of stuff to work out before this can go 'live'. We will endeavour to get information out to people as soon as we can.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Silver Alaunt
I am saying yes to everything so if I am still around on this planet, I will be there!
Brilliant idea!

Anniew
My feelings exactly Silver! To hell with the bills!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Avon The Alpha Grade
I'll definitely try and be there! Not too far to travel either!

NotExpendable
I should be in the UK by then! I'm hanging for it Smile
Emma
@heraldandraste

http://www.dadsonahuntingtrip.com
clareblues1
Just a quick bumping of this thread to say that this event is very much not forgotten and we hope to have some news for you soon! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
clareblues1 wrote:

Just a quick bumping of this thread to say that this event is very much not forgotten and we hope to have some news for you soon! Grin

Hi Clare - can't wait.

I'm ready to buy my ticket as soon as they're on sale, for this very special con (the 40th anniversary!).

daro2096
Who is attending? How do you get tickets or can you just turn up on the day?

BradPaula
daro2096 wrote:

Who is attending? How do you get tickets or can you just turn up on the day?

If you will scroll up to post #43 of Clareblues1, you will see that the convention is still in the early planning stages. I'm sure once Clare has some information for us, she'll tell us. But it's always gratifying to see such interest in Blake's 7! It sounds like it's going to be great con.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sisterofnight451
Can't wait to hear more Smile how many can afford both this and Cygnus Alpha? Hopefully us Smile
I'm just the girl next door

JustBrad
sisterofnight451 wrote:

how many can afford both this and Cygnus Alpha?

That's always our dilemma. We can really only afford one per year, given how much bus fare runs from Chicago to London.

Mistletoe12
Dear all,

It is with regret that we have decided not to pursue our 40th Anniversary Convention project any further.

Having looked at the situation from all angles and following extensive discussion between ourselves and others, we feel that this is the best course of action.

We felt competing with a bigger event scheduled for 2018 wouldn’t result in our success. It isn’t a decision we have taken lightly, and hope that it does not cause disappointment for anyone.

Please accept our grateful thanks to those who showed interest in attending the event, and to Travisina and the Supreme Commander, for all their assistance, advice and patience – it’s much appreciated.

We would still like to celebrate Blake’s 7’s 40th Anniversary. Clare has already expressed interest in organising at least one social get-together during 2018 in order to mark the occasion.

Many thanks,

Susan and Clare.

Anniew
Awww shoot! So sorry to hear this... thanks for trying anyway!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
Very sorry to hear that but thank you for all your efforts!

sweevo
Smeg! Never mind. I'm sure something will crop up to celebrate the 40th anniversary, anyway. Smile

BradPaula
sweevo wrote:

Smeg! Never mind. I'm sure something will crop up to celebrate the 40th anniversary, anyway. Smile

Cygnus Alpha 4.0 September 2018 3-day convention in Brentford.

sweevo
Just after my 30th birthday, too (on the 26th). Smile

trevor travis
Sorry to hear this.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 1.02 seconds
9,180,711 unique visits since 8th January 2014