Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blakes 7 back at Big Finish!
Travisina
Big Finish have today released this photo of Michael Keating and Steven Pacey in the recording studio, together with Sophia Hannides and Tracy Wiles. Yes, Blakes 7 is definitely back!

www.blakes7online.com/images/news/mk_sp_bf_jan2017_400px.png

More news as we get it, but in the meantime check out their full range of B7 goodies here: B7 at Big Finish
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Yay!!!! Yay!!!! And triple yay!!!! Grin

BradPaula
Great news. Been going through the discs again and just listened to Logic- pure excellence!

sooper mouse
BradPaula wrote:

Great news. Been going through the discs again and just listened to Logic- pure excellence!

please don't remind me, I've been having anxiety problems ever since.

that being said, that pic suffers from an acute lack of Paul D
Edited by sooper mouse on 12 January 2017 22:07:30
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

That's one of my very favourites! It's a strong box set, that one - 'Three' is fantastically dark, and there's the story by Una McCormack in the middle to provide a bit of light.

clareblues1
Travisina, would you be an angel and ask if Big Finish would mind if I shared this wonderful image on Steven's website and the Facebook group?

Cheers!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Travisina, would you be an angel and ask if Big Finish would mind if I shared this wonderful image on Steven's website and the Facebook group?

Cheers!

I'll ask tomorrow. They sent it to me as a 'Horizon exclusive' for 24 hours - we're the first to publish it!

Angry Angel
Great stuff! And lovely photo Smile

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
BradPaula
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

That's one of my very favourites! It's a strong box set, that one - 'Three' is fantastically dark, and there's the story by Una McCormack in the middle to provide a bit of light.

Oh, yes, the Una McCormack middle story, Risk Management is quite good- very well written. Three is amazingly B7 and a chilling glimpse into the workings of Servalan's mind. But Logic- as I told Louise Jameson last time I saw her was that she was fantastic as Pol and what a sublime job of acting it was! Lou is probably my favorite actress now. And that it was one of my 5 or so favorites of the entire Blake's 7 disc output.

Anniew
Yes Logic was amazing! And yea...more adventures....
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Sally1958
So glad to see this 'rumour' coming true.
I love the audio adventures and the Chronicles.
Luv 'em all.....

Happy
musings from Nanna Sally

dragonq
Just back from a holiday on Norfolk Island, where there's very limited Internet access, and this is such lovely news to come home to! So pleased, and can't wait to find out more.

I love Logic, too. It's very reminiscent of The Way Back.

Spaceresearcher
2017 starts off with sheer joy all around. Smile

briggsy1
Let's hope it's a good sign that 2017 will be a marked improvement on 2016.

sooper mouse
briggsy1 wrote:

Let's hope it's a good sign that 2017 will be a marked improvement on 2016.

don't jinx it
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

NotExpendable
Oh yay! This is amazing news!
Emma
@heraldandraste

http://www.dadsonahuntingtrip.com
timdalton007
BradPaula wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Oh, yes, the Una McCormack middle story, Risk Management is quite good- very well written. Three is amazingly B7 and a chilling glimpse into the workings of Servalan's mind. But Logic- as I told Louise Jameson last time I saw her was that she was fantastic as Pol and what a sublime job of acting it was! Lou is probably my favorite actress now. And that it was one of my 5 or so favorites of the entire Blake's 7 disc output.

I can't speak highly enough of either Logic or Three either. I found Risk Management 'okay' but I think it being sandwiched in-between the other two perhaps doesn't do it any favors. Still (and getting back to the original topic) any new Blake's 7 is welcome I'd think.

timdalton007

daro2096
I wish they revive the Liberator Chronicles. Those stories were good.

Anyone know why Grant wasn't in the last volume?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,806,250 unique visits since 8th January 2014