Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
'Avon the Paul Darrow Society'
sisterofnight451
rojkerr1 wrote:

I love the original Survivors, Sisterofthenight, wonderful imaginative series -had some fiction in those newsletters, and I have some of the original video cover paintings. have you heard some of the Big Finish audios? Greg! Abby! Jenny!

Well it's funny you should say that because only just today did I discover they existed!! Wish I'd known sooner but I spotted them whilst taking up the 35% off B7 items with Big Finish so I bought 'Call Me Jacks' and the first 2 Classic Audio Adventures!

rojkerr1
the Big Finish Survivors are excellent, and the reading of the novel by Carolyn Seymour.

sisterofnight451
[quote]rojkerr1 wrote:

the Big Finish Survivors are excellent, and the reading of the novel by Carolyn Seymour.[/quote

When I get past my B7 fixation I'll get back to Survivors I'm sure but I feel there's so much B7 I'm rather stuck!
I'm just the girl next door

littlesue
sisterofnight451 wrote:

[quote]rojkerr1 wrote:

the Big Finish Survivors are excellent, and the reading of the novel by Carolyn Seymour.[/quote

When I get past my B7 fixation I'll get back to Survivors I'm sure but I feel there's so much B7 I'm rather stuck!

When you get PAST your B7 fixation??
39 years on...I'm still fixated!!! Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
Once you go Blake you never go back. I've been obsessed for 37 years.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

One of the joys of the series is that it kind of grows with you - as one moves through life (I would say 'matures' but in my case that's never going to happen) - one gets to appreciate different aspects of the characters and storylines.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

JustBrad
littlesue wrote:

When you get PAST your B7 fixation??
Grin

I think that day will be referred to as: My Funeral. Pfft

Silver Alaunt
Joe I am waiting for computers that you can talk to and they do what you say. I can't understand the primitive ones we have now. And I haven't got any money.

And as to Robin Hood, well that Sheriff is so polite - he told a Saxon prisoner to sit down and then said 'please sit down' - such lovely manners. And I did notice the hot tub scene. He is my kind of man. Prince John (later King John) is on my hero list with Richard 111, which may tell you something about me.
Does anyone else think the Robin story strange? He is a Saxon rebel but he kneals to the Norman King, Richard the Lionheart, who taxed all the people to pay for his wars.
At least Prince John lived in England.

Lurena
BradPaula wrote:

True.
And worse, it is heritable; my daughter is a fan too. (non active here as she's too busy, but her time will come)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Avon The Alpha Grade
Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

True.
And worse, it is heritable; my daughter is a fan too. (non active here as she's too busy, but her time will come)

I know what you mean. My father introduced me when I was about eight/nine. I'm now making my younger brother sit through it.
Edited by Avon The Alpha Grade on 06 February 2017 01:54:16

Lurena
Avon The Alpha Grade wrote:

Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

True.

I know what you mean. My fat he introduced me when I was about eight/nine. I'm now making my younger brother sit through it.

Excellent!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
NotExpendable
It's so great to see other people with a longlasting obsession!
Emma
@heraldandraste

http://www.dadsonahuntingtrip.com
sisterofnight451
Lurena wrote:

Avon The Alpha Grade wrote:

Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

True.

I know what you mean. My fat he introduced me when I was about eight/nine. I'm now making my younger brother sit through it.

Excellent!

My partner is a life long fan -though not obsessive -but I have turned that way!

I really hope my daughter (7 -a bit too young) will love it one day -she does believe it when I tell her I was Servalan years ago though hehe.
We've been trying to get my sister, nephew 15 (big Dr Who fan already) and niece 12 into it too but I don't think they've sat down to engage with it yet! Also my step-son 13 won't sit for long with us when we watch :/

rojkerr1
I've returned to Blakes 7 more and more recently, though I've always really loved it throughout my life, the time I would normally spend rewatching Dr Who has been turned over to Blake, since I haven't cared enough to watch the new seasons more than once, sometimes can't get through them the first time.
Great also to rewatch classic Trek with enhanced special effects, or blu rays of Space 1999 as well. look so good in blu ray quality! makes a change from when I first saw them on an old black and white tv...UFO next!

sisterofnight451
Nothing happening on the Paul site but the B7 facebook page is SO active in general it's fab!

Rainesz
sisterofnight451 wrote:

Nothing happening on the Paul site but the B7 facebook page is SO active in general it's fab!

I've just discovered the FB group and joined yesterday! I was pleased to see a lot of friends are already there. (I know, I'm late to the party as usual.)

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,140,594 unique visits since 8th January 2014