Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - D11 Orbit
trevor travis
Superb, brilliant episode - one of the very best.

Now, where's my Orac and Avon voodoo dolls.... Grin

EDIT: Sorry, of course, it should have been an Avon voodoo doll... getting too distracted during the rewatch Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 11 January 2017 11:51:12

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Now, where's my Orac and Vila voodoo dolls.... Grin

Have you looked in Og's playpen?

Hugbot
Thanks for another great rewatch! Good night! Oops

littlesue
Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. It's strange that watching this episode, I didn't actually find time to munch any biccies...so hopefully I'm alright weightwise...I'll just go and get the bathroom scales.......
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

trevor travis
sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Avon, don't be such a git afterwards...

why shouldn't he be? he's not responsible for Vila's delusions

It's called being a decent human being. Something that Avon fails at.

sweevo

trevor travis
littlesue wrote:

Well thank you for a lovely rewatch. It's strange that watching this episode, I didn't actually find time to munch any biccies...so hopefully I'm alright weightwise...I'll just go and get the bathroom scales.......

I weigh 95 kilos.... which means I'm too heavy for Avon to drag along... Grin

BradPaula
Great rewatch even with such upsetting circumstances. See you all next time, and until then, 'Night! And a huge BOO! HISS! to Avon.

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Now, where's my Orac and Vila voodoo dolls.... Grin

Have you looked in Og's playpen?

Thanks. Avon could be in trouble, since Og has just ate his voodoo doll!! Grin

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

what's decent about dying for nothing? Vila would've died anyway.
Avon acted the way he always said he'd act. The fact that they're surprised he does it is a bad reflection on them, not on him.
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Very true. But I guess that is the fascination some see in Avon- he is not a decent human being here, and thus compelling to watch descend to this level from how he was in series 1.

trevor travis
Thanks everyone for their company. See you next week for the conclusion of our Random Rewatch.... it's Death-Watch with its happily ever after ending Wink

sooper mouse
BradPaula wrote:

Great rewatch even with such upsetting circumstances. See you all next time, and until then, 'Night! And a huge BOO! HISS! to Avon.

he'll live
unlike everyone else Pfft

I actually find it hilarious that everyone thinks Avon should have accepted to die for Vila's sake.
There's nothing decent about stupidity and waste.
Edited by sooper mouse on 10 January 2017 20:41:40
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Thanks. Avon could be in trouble, since Og has just ate his voodoo doll!! Grin

This too, shall pass. - Levent.

BradPaula
Oh Deathwatch. Love that one.

sooper mouse
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Very true. But I guess that is the fascination some see in Avon- he is not a decent human being here, and thus compelling to watch descend to this level from how he was in series 1.

you mean the guy who would've left Blake on Cygnus Alpha?
Avon never hid his true nature.

trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Yes, I find Season Four Avon fascinating for that very reason. It's compelling television, as you say. What a complete, complete, complete... git!!

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Thanks everyone for their company. See you next week for the conclusion of our Random Rewatch.... it's Death-Watch with its happily ever after ending Wink

Oh, good, we can sing Vere's song again.

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Yes, I find Season Four Avon fascinating for that very reason. It's compelling television, as you say. What a complete, complete, complete... git!!

yeah, caring for one's well being is a horrid character trait.

BradPaula
sooper mouse wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

he'll live
unlike everyone else Pfft

I actually find it hilarious that everyone thinks Avon should have accepted to die for Vila's sake.
There's nothing decent about stupidity and waste.

I don't expect Avon to die for Vila's sake. I expect him to use his supposedly superior brain to realize he can throw off more than 73 kilos of junk from the shuttle than to go and waste time trying to find Vila. Oh, it makes great television, but in reality? Wasting all that time with one flawed thought? NO- keep chucking off junk and you'll be fine. Sorry, Avon has a lot to answer for in my reality.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.77 seconds
9,494,579 unique visits since 8th January 2014