Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Popular Mechanics '50 Greatest Sci-Fi TV Shows Ever'
Travisina
Nice to see B7 on the list! 50 Greatest

And check out who's at number one - on an American website!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

BradPaula
I"m happy we were even mentioned!

sooper mouse
will I get shot if I said the 1st place is the only show on the list I don't really like?
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Nice to see B7 on the list! 50 Greatest

And check out who's at number one - on an American website!

What (pleasantly) surprises me more is ST:TNG beating ST:TOS.

The lack of (the excellent) Survivors from the list is a shocker... obviously the writer knows little about TV Sci-Fi.

I guess it's nice to see B7 in the top 20, although personally I'd have much higher. To paraphrase Brian Clough, I wouldn't say it's the best, but I would say it's in the top one Grin
Edited by trevor travis on 30 December 2016 22:32:48

President Solvite
Don't really rate these polls much and get a 'hmm' from me. As TT points out the writers knowledge is limited.

But having said that its gratifying to see a few 'good' series up there along with all the usual predictable 'answers'.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

The lack of (the excellent) Survivors from the list is a shocker... obviously the writer knows little about TV Sci-Fi.

There are several strange omissions and odd inclusions - if you've got The Prisoner, why not Sapphire & Steel? How come Red Dwarf, but not Hitchhikers?

I guess it's nice to see B7 in the top 20, although personally I'd have much higher.

It gives me a thrill to see it there at all, let alone relatively high.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

briggsy1
Disappointed that B7 failed to make it into SFX Magazine's Top 16 Most Essential Sci-fi tv shows of all time. However the article on the modern BSG, which did make it, says "Battlestar never drew a line between between heroes and villains. Every one of it's characters had their strengths and weaknesses. They made mistakes as often as they saved the day, and the humans were as often their own enemy as the Cylons." Sounds familiar? B7 had already been there and done it first.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,845,836 unique visits since 8th January 2014