Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
T'is the night before Christmas
sooper mouse
Santa has left under your tree your favourite Blake's 7 character in flesh and blood. They're slightly confused as to where they are.

so, what will your Christmas day be like ( remember, family friendly or we get chastised).

We already Know Brad and Paula got Del Grant and Jenna, who ran away together and stole Brad's car.
Edited by sooper mouse on 17 December 2016 20:19:28
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

JustBrad
Family Friendly? Well the rules are the rules, even for mods. Probably just as well Jenna ran off with Grant.

Presumably that means I find my second favorite character, Vila, who will hopefully accept my bribe of a Highland Single Malt to steal my car back.
Edited by JustBrad on 17 December 2016 20:39:04

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Presumably that means I find my second favorite character, Vila, who will hopefully accept my bribe of a Highland Single Malt to steal my car back.

GrinGrinGrin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
I'd go down the pub to have a few drinks with Og.

Otherwise the family would find the new hatstand very useful.

Anniew
Terrifying...Avon is prowling the house like a panther with toothache, muttering about betrayal, convinced Servalan is hiding in the bathroom and toting an absurdly big gun as he searches the outbuildings for Blake, the grandkids are cowering in the cupboard under the stairs , crying that they're scared of the nasty Santa in Black - I'm getting sloshed on the sherry to calm my nerves having burned the turkey and forgotten to make the gravy. Moral..don't mix your fantasy heros and real life. Ever!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

President Solvite
My character if anything is the Liberator... Hmm and it makes a terrific Xmas Tree ornament Grin

If it were real and Zen accepted my input I'd take a trip to the Alpha Centauri System and check out and see if Proximal B is an ocean world or a overbaked cookie Smile

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sooper mouse
so it's 3 AM or whatever unholy hour it is that santa passes by and I am of course working on this stupid project. The Xmas tree is not in my visual range, there's 2 50 inch monitors between me and it so I wouldn't actually notice it- Santa is known to be quiet.
One moment Avon is on Xenon base trying to put on his left boot. The next moment he's somewhere else.
he's in a darkened room. Around him there are bookshelves stacked with books, books on the floor, a couch covered with discarded clothes.
The room is messy and warm. There are all sorts of devices scattered on the couch and table and floor. It kinda looks like a spaceship cabin but it's obviously not - there's a window that lets some sickly orange light from outside slip in.
Half of the room is fenced off by three big lit monitors. In their light he can make out a figure sitting in front of them typing madly on a backlit keyboard and stopping to stare at the screen and mutter.
The figure obviously didn't hear him.
Quietly he steps closer. The figure wears big headphones and continues to ignore him while typing.
Then it swivels around on the chair to look at the monitor next to Avon and notices him.
Avon lifts his gun and snarls "what is this? Who are you?"
The figure says "I'm Mouse and this is a factory class"
Avon looks at the screen and lifts an eyebrow "That's never going to work"
The figure looks at the screen, then back at him and says "Nope, it's missing a bracket".
Then it stretches an arm and turns on a light.
Avon is surprised to notice the figure has blue hair and very red tired eyes

He breathes, puts his gun down and asks
"What is this place?"
"My flat"
"And what am I doing here?"
"No idea. You mind sitting down? I hate it when people look over my shoulder. There's a couch behind you. I'll finish this and be with you."

Avon is still slightly dumbfounded but the creature seems vastly peaceful, and the room is warm.
He manages to find a place to sit on the crowded couch and hears a faint meow.
A fat cat comes to him, rubs her face on his boots then jumps in his lap.
Avon pets her and she stretches across his legs.

He's sat down and warm. This seems rather safe. Definitely quiet. There's a strong smell of caffeine and some sort of fruit.
The creature is back to her typing. Avon identifies a code editor and a putty instance.
After a while the creature named Mouse turns around. Avon has fallen asleep on the couch with the cat on top of him.
She shrugs. This will be dealt with later.
Edited by sooper mouse on 17 December 2016 22:46:02
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Anniew
Aww that's lovely Sooper Mouse. Definitely a place where Avon could feel at home and have a warm, safe, relaxing time. I hope Santa leaves him at yours. I can just imagine his Avon glare when my youngest grandchild launches herself at him, smearing the bacco foil outfit with chocolate!! Though he might enjoy playing poker with the teenagers ( they've recently moved on from gin rummy and whist!) though the penny stakes wouldn't interest him much.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Aww that's lovely Sooper Mouse. Definitely a place where Avon could feel at home and have a warm, safe, relaxing time. I hope Santa leaves him at yours. I can just imagine his Avon glare when my youngest grandchild launches herself at him, smearing the bacco foil outfit with chocolate!! Though he might enjoy playing poker with the teenagers ( they've recently moved on from gin rummy and whist!) though the penny stakes wouldn't interest him much.

to be honest normally at 3 AM I am so far gone that nothing can phase me, not even Avon in my livingroom. But that being said, I'm someone who grew up wanting to be Avon. Avon as "attractive male of a related species" is a fairly untrodden field for me- I'm more likely to not kick Travis (Boucher) out of bed while Avon can have the couch and the cats.

rojkerr1
Soolin, gift wrapped, mmm, preferably without a gun

sweevo
Vila - a whole day of gaming on my Atari 2600.
Edited by Angry Angel on 18 December 2016 11:16:35

sooper mouse
sweevo wrote:

Vila - a whole day of gaming on my Atari 2600.

you're going to need a lot of soma...

Anniew
Actually I wouldn't mind having Vila - he could look after the kids while I sipped a dry sherry. In fact if I had Avon AND Vila I could sip sherry with Avon and talk literature and philosophy and strictly come dancing while Vila played blind man's buff with the kids in Another room.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Actually I wouldn't mind having Vila - he could look after the kids while I sipped a dry sherry. In fact if I had Avon AND Vila I could sip sherry with Avon and talk literature and philosophy and strictly come dancing while Vila played blind man's buff with the kids in Another room.

problem solving at its best.

Anniew
SmileSmile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 2.20 seconds
9,168,482 unique visits since 8th January 2014