Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - D13 Blake
Travisina
sooper mouse wrote:
He knows Blake dies but he. Clings onto the hope it's the clone.

A popular theory, the basis of many fan fic PGPs. Not sure if I subscribe to it myself, though.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Or it was a set up to expose Arlen between Avon and Blake...protective vest...pigs blood...stun guns...
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Or it was a set up to expose Arlen between Avon and Blake...protective vest...pigs blood...stun guns...

I'll buy the vampire Blake stuff before that lol
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

trevor travis
sooper mouse wrote:

Sadly, it's highly unlikely to be. The clone finds all life sacrosanct, whereas Blake kills several people (Tando; those in the flyer he shoots down).

JustBrad
sooper mouse wrote:

One of my personal fan theories, which I admit doesn't hold much water, is that this is the clone. The clone, never intended to live that long anyway, and given 'the beginnings of identity,' in time came to believe that he was the real Blake. His mind thus affected by his conditioning, he therefore did what Blake would do, he escaped the planet and began a resistance movement. As he was 'given the beginnings of (Blake's) identity,' he gave another identity to his companion.

Therefore:

Blake died on Jevron, just as Servalan claimed.
Rashel died running the blockade.
Jenna's fate remains unknown, as it has since Powerplay.

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

Sadly, it's highly unlikely to be. The clone finds all life sacrosanct, whereas Blake kills several people (Tando; those in the flyer he shoots down).

The clone's last words wouldn't be "Oh, Avon...". He doesn't have the emotional connection
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

sooper mouse
JustBrad wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

One of my personal fan theories, which I admit doesn't hold much water, is that this is the clone. The clone, never intended to live that long anyway, and given 'the beginnings of identity,' in time came to believe that he was the real Blake. His mind thus affected by his conditioning, he therefore did what Blake would do, he escaped the planet and began a resistance movement. As he was 'given the beginnings of (Blake's) identity,' he gave another identity to his companion.

Therefore:

Blake died on Jevron, just as Servalan claimed.
Rashel died running the blockade.
Jenna's fate remains unknown, as it has since Powerplay.

well now, what's the point of not buying "Blake" if Blake 's dead anyway?

trevor travis
sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

The clone's last words wouldn't be "Oh, Avon...". He doesn't have the emotional connection

Plus there's the dirty look he gives Avon at the same time Grin A clone Blake wouldn't have bothered with that bit Wink

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

Plus there's the dirty look he gives Avon at the same time Grin A clone Blake wouldn't have bothered with that bit Wink

he wouldn't have had a reason to. He has no history with Avon.

President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

I would use the past tense here, found rather than finds, as several years (depending upon length of a certain conflict!) have passed which might mean the clone has changed his outlook on existence and relationship with the universe in general.

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sooper mouse
President Solvite wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

I would use the past tense here, found rather than finds, as several years (depending upon length of a certain conflict!) have passed which might mean the clone has changed his outlook on existence and relationship with the universe in general.

well, the clone is a copy of Blake without the abuse and mindwipes, right? So he'd be smart and inventive- and the idealism would probably disappear fast.

Anniew
Any takers for the " it was a stormy night on Xenon. Avon tossed and turned worrying about meeting Blake. Eventually he fell asleep only to dream the horrific events of Gauda Prime. He woke next morning and warned by the dream, got Orac to contact Blake and tell him he was coming. They won the war. Everyone ( except Sleer) lived happily ever after."?

No...? I'll get my coat...

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Any takers for the " it was a stormy night on Xenon. Avon tossed and turned worrying about meeting Blake. Eventually he fell asleep only to dream the horrific events of Gauda Prime. He woke next morning and warned by the dream, got Orac to contact Blake and tell him he was coming. They won the war. Everyone ( except Sleer) lived happily ever after."?

No...? I'll get my coat...

I'll take it

President Solvite
At least its not Blake coming out of the shower... (a la Dallas) Mind you I think someone has done that already Shock

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
sooper mouse
President Solvite wrote:

At least its not Blake coming out of the shower... (a la Dallas) Mind you I think someone has done that already Shock

i don't know, i think a lot of people's quality of life would improve if !Blake! era Blake would have a shower.

trevor travis
President Solvite wrote:

Sadly, the Xenon Base Shower Room, where Soolin spends the first 45 minutes of "Power", is blown to smithereens in the opening seconds of "Blake".

Anniew
It was a DREAM Trevor. They never blew up the base! Soolin's children are still lathering their perfect derrières in the upgraded facility. ( She married Deva because he was kind, stable and easy to control)

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

It was a DREAM Trevor. They never blew up the base! Soolin's children are still lathering their perfect derrières in the upgraded facility. ( She married Deva because he was kind, stable and easy to control)

a perfectly logical ending. Poor Deva.
I bet they'd have ginger kids, too.

Anniew
I should have added to Deva's merits that he was good with showers - repairs and fitting. But Soodevas' children were blonde not ginger ( it skips a generation -mine was courtesy of my mad old Aunt Ginny - deaf as a post. My mum was variously called Joan or Jane. When asked by Ginny what to call her she said, ' I don't mind. Call me either." So Aunt Ginny called her Either from then on!

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

I should have added to Deva's merits that he was good with showers - repairs and fitting. But Soodevas' children were blonde not ginger ( it skips a generation -mine was courtesy of my mad old Aunt Ginny - deaf as a post. My mum was variously called Joan or Jane. When asked by Ginny what to call her she said, ' I don't mind. Call me either." So Aunt Ginny called her Either from then on!

what about Dayna and Tarrant's kids? I predict tall lanky giants with huge afros.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.52 seconds
9,161,760 unique visits since 8th January 2014