Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 1
thewayback7

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Horizon Advent Calendar Comments 2016
Joe Dredd
Hi everyone,

If you want to discuss or comment on any of the entries in the daily Advent Calendar thread, please post here.

Best regards,

Joe.

Travisina
Hi Joe,

If we solve the puzzle/s, do we post the answers here or would that be spoilering it for others? (I know the answer to your puzzle no.2, though it took me a while to figure out the pun Wink )
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Angry Angel
I haven't worked anything out, but I enjoyed the little story anyway Grin

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Joe Dredd
Hi Travisina,

Sorry, I should have covered that. My bad! So:

1. The answers will be posted tomorrow.

2. Anyone can post here to say they solved it or whatever, but please don't post any answers!

3. You are also all welcome to discuss the puzzles here, or ask for help, or give hints or say what a big twit Joe Dredd is, just as long as you don't directly post the answers.

4. There is no rule 4.

5. Don't post the answers!

6. See rule 5.

Joe Dredd
Travisina wrote:
(I know the answer to your puzzle no.2, though it took me a while to figure out the pun Wink )

I hope it helped. I couldn't think what to put as a clue! The kebab thing is probably just going to throw everyone off. In my defence though, my wife was asking me what the weather was like at the time I was posting... Wink

littlesue
Angry Angel wrote:

I haven't worked anything out, but I enjoyed the little story anyway Grin

Same here!
I failed my maths 'O' level 5 times!!!
And I can remember a teacher asking a question during a wet play time and she said 'By the way, this is a trick question,'. Ever since then I've had serious problems with maths problems; I always assume they are a trick and the old brain switches off immediatly!!!Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Joe Dredd
Joe Dredd wrote:
In my defence though, my wife was asking me what the weather was like at the time I was posting... ;)

That's right, when I was setting puzzle 2 I had to stop and tell my wifey that "It looks like rain, dear."

Ellen York
The first set of riddles stumped me, but I think I have solved the second set. As a chemist, it would be a bit embarrassing if I couldn't come up with five elements that have four letters in the name, though I'm not sure which one that one of the crew has a talent for (probably I am missing the pun).

Joe Dredd
Good work, Ellen!

Perhaps I should say it sounds like they have a genius for being this particular element.

Anniew
Well thank goodness I've got at least one of the second set of puzzles right and I did guess the Blitzen one after your massive clue. I got Beethoven 7 too but that was by luck not judgement. Was there a missing episode titled Uranium? Ummm ...probably not.. oh well..back to google!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:
"Is SAND an element?" asks Vila.
"No!" choruses the rest of the crew.

Nor are Sapphire & Steel!

I've found 5 elements with four letters, but still don't get the pun!

Anniew
I've got them...by Jove I've got them! I think...Travisina - anagram? ( if that's wrong then...I haven't...Oh...bother.

Joe Dredd
In one episode Avon asks whether Blake has a certain kind of genius, or whether it is the crew who have another, similar type of talent.

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

In one episode Avon asks whether Blake has a certain kind of genius, or whether it is the crew who have another, similar type of talent.

Boom-tish! Got it now Smile

@Annie - it's a soundalike, not an anagram!

Joe Dredd
Excellent!

How are the other two puzzles for today? Too hard? Too easy? (Too boring? Don't care???)

Anniew
Ahhh got it then discarded it as too obvious and didn't pick up on the talent clue. I'm pretty clueless at puzzles anyway but I've enjoyed struggling with them and seeing the solutions. Second lot easier so it gave me a boost to get some of them right!!

Anniew
Forgot to add that they're bloomin' clever too. And I adore your Manuel cartoon which you must have produced in a minute flat! Genius.

Joe Dredd
Smile Smile Smile

Too kind!

cakeinmilk
Please be gentle with any judgement on mine; I'm far more used to designing Lego than using actual watercolours!

JustBrad
cakeinmilk wrote:

Please be gentle with any judgement on mine; I'm far more used to designing Lego than using actual watercolours!

Lovely pic.

Jenna's daughter makes a Hugbot Snowman, what's not to like?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.41 seconds
9,185,626 unique visits since 8th January 2014