Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Horizon Advent Calendar Comments 2016
Rainesz
Travisina wrote:

Anniew wrote:

it makes me wish I published a zine

Scorpio Attack might like them for his on-line zine. They'd have a permanent home then.

I'd likewise be very happy to add them to our images gallery here - your Avon & Orac pic is already on display! Click!

Oh, thank you, Travisina! Grin Eventually I will get around to doing finished versions of these. I'm just glad I was able to get these two sketches done in time. Pfft On top of illustration work, the bookstore was nuts this week! (Our computers went down the night before Christmas Eve and I had to spend most of the night apologizing to customers. So coming home and drawing Jenna fighting the Federation was cathartic. Wink )

Rainesz
BradPaula wrote:

Rainesz: I just got the same feeling as you did after seeing that Sally K loved your artwork- I just checked Sally's Facebook page and she had a screen cap I did when she was in Dalziel and Pascoe! And a photo of Brad posing next to her black dress now belonging to B7Gary. What a nice Christmas gift. We're a lucky fandom we are.

Oh, that is so AWESOME! Grin

I've never met any of the actors (someday!) But everyone seems so kind and sort of one big family.
A year ago, I was told by a friend wearing one of my Doctor Who t-shirts at a convention that "Paul Darrow loved it". And I think that made my MONTH.

So Sally is the very first B7 actor I've ever "talked" to! I'm still fangirling right now. BIG TIME!!
Edited by Rainesz on 26 December 2016 05:01:08

Lurena
Oh Wow Rainesz, your artwork is fabulous!
And what a great honour to get so well appreciated in the social media and most of all by Sally! You deserve that for sure!
I'm looking forward to see more!

Honestly, I was preparing some artwork too ( although I can not be anywhere near your skill) , but work got heavily in the way. I see you had your share of frustration of not being able to create, aw, I know how it feels!
Keep up the good work! I love it!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
littlesue
At last...Travisina...I can sleep at night now that you have provided the solutions to your puzzles!

And once again, so much talent with short stories, videos, drawings etc.

And Rainesz, the actors are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.

I had a chat with Sally back in 1986 at Space City, over a cup of tea and a sandwich and she was talking about her Masters Degree.

And a small group of us ended up in a pub in 1982 after Edgecon when Mr Thomas and his wife walked in. They had also seen the traffic getting out of London so they returned to the pub.
My Hubby bought Gareth a pint and we all ate pub sandwiches!!!
That is one of Hubby's claims to B7 fame!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

BradPaula
Our actors are the best there are. I remember in the early days we had met Sally for the second time and I happened to mention that in the ensuing year or so Brad and I had gotten engaged. Well, she congratulated us and wished us well and I never forgot it. We are lucky to have such dear actors in our midst.

Rainesz
BradPaula wrote:

Our actors are the best there are. I remember in the early days we had met Sally for the second time and I happened to mention that in the ensuing year or so Brad and I had gotten engaged. Well, she congratulated us and wished us well and I never forgot it. We are lucky to have such dear actors in our midst.

Oh, that is so wonderful!! Grin

I had a chat with Sally back in 1986 at Space City, over a cup of tea and a sandwich and she was talking about her Masters Degree.

And a small group of us ended up in a pub in 1982 after Edgecon when Mr Thomas and his wife walked in. They had also seen the traffic getting out of London so they returned to the pub.
My Hubby bought Gareth a pint and we all ate pub sandwiches!!!
That is one of Hubby's claims to B7 fame!That is so wonderful. Grin

--and @littlesue, how fantastic! What lovely people. You are all so lucky and you all deserve it for carrying the B7 banner so faithfully for so long. <3

Rainesz
Lurena wrote:

Oh Wow Rainesz, your artwork is fabulous!
And what a great honour to get so well appreciated in the social media and most of all by Sally! You deserve that for sure!
I'm looking forward to see more!

Honestly, I was preparing some artwork too ( although I can not be anywhere near your skill) , but work got heavily in the way. I see you had your share of frustration of not being able to create, aw, I know how it feels!
Keep up the good work! I love it!

Aw, thank you, Lurena! And YOUR art is absolutely fantastic! Grin (We just have different styles, that's all.) Yes, it's been hard to get any creative work done these past few weeks-- it's been a little stressful all around and I've only been able to do sketches at night after work, which helps me unwind a little. But sadly I haven't been been able to do any finished stuff this holiday-- my focus has been way off. Sad

But thank you again EVERYONE for my first year here: everyone's been kind and fun and informative and I finally have a place to be all geeky about B7. Wink

Rainesz
And I say that EVERYBODY's art here, stories, puzzles, etc. are so wonderful and magical and fun. And even though I haven't been able to comment as regularly as I should have this month, I was reading and enjoying ALL of them and I just want to say what an amazing, creative, witty bunch you all are and thank you again for letting me join in!!

Have a peaceful and creative New Year. Grin

Anniew
Aww thanks Rainez....Happy New Year to you too and all Horizon members..
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Lurena
I am slowly catching up with the advent calendar, enjoying all your amazing contributions!
I have been missing for a few days and I have been so looking forward to solve the riddles, puzzles and read the stories. I seem to have time off now (fingers crossed).
Thank you all!

@Rainesz thank you for your kind words.
(I am just an amateur with only one HB pencil and a lot of left over print paper, who, like you, only has time to draw at night and discharge the energy I get from my work! Wink So I feel very honoured by your compliment! Grin)
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.32 seconds
9,144,116 unique visits since 8th January 2014