Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
does anyone want this?
sooper mouse
I got this with an ebay order of posters. Fairly certain I didn't pay for it, but the seller added 2 extra and this is one of them.
And this one is kinda upsetting for me.
So if anyone wants it, let me know and I can post it to you. It's of course free, A3 and on a nice type of paper
I just don't want to destroy it or throw it away.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CyWxssqWEAE5c0f.jpg
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Anniew
Yes please I'd love it. Will pay for postage and message you my adddress if that's ok! How very, very, kind!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Yes please I'd love it. Will pay for postage and message you my adddress if that's ok! How very, very, kind!

Just msg me the addy.
It's better for someone to enjoy it than for it to end up in a drawer.
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Spaceresearcher
Now that's one I never would have thought of. AVON AS TRAVIS!!!!!

sweevo
That's dark - almost disturbing.

sooper mouse
sweevo wrote:

That's dark - almost disturbing.

now imagine getting that immediately after reading Logic of the Empire. I'm still traumatised and refuse to watch anything after season 2 at this point.

rojkerr1
Its by my friend Nick Spender!

sooper mouse
rojkerr1 wrote:

Its by my friend Nick Spender!

your friend is very talented, but I can't stand even remembering that dreadful thing. Glad it's on it;s way to Annie and I can pretend I never saw it.

Anniew
Did he ever finish the cartoon? I know it appeared in Horizon newsletters and read somewhere it wasn't completed. Its such a great idea I'd love to read the finished story.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Did he ever finish the cartoon? I know it appeared in Horizon newsletters and read somewhere it wasn't completed. Its such a great idea I'd love to read the finished story.

*puts hands on ears and starts singing loudly ****
(what is it with people and the need to hurt Avon? Isn't the poor sod broken enough?)

Anniew
It's his ultimate triumph I'm hoping for Sopper mouse! The great thing about Avon is that we never see him broken!!

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

It's his ultimate triumph I'm hoping for Sopper mouse! The great thing about Avon is that we never see him broken!!

Indeed Smile
He takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Anniew
Yes I think that's why I identify with him. Life hurts us all and it's admirable to see someone keep going doing the best they can in impossible circumstances. He and Blake make the perfect team, Blake with too much idealism and Avon with too little - kind of balance each other. It's interesting that bounty hunter Blake is more like Avon, battered, cynical, having problems with trusting but doing the best he can. What's tragic for me is that under extreme pressure both default to their unworkable selves - Avon all suspicion and relying solely on himself - Blake blinded by his own sincerity and unable to see any perspective but his own.

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Yes I think that's why I identify with him. Life hurts us all and it's admirable to see someone keep going doing the best they can in impossible circumstances. He and Blake make the perfect team, Blake with too much idealism and Avon with too little - kind of balance each other. It's interesting that bounty hunter Blake is more like Avon, battered, cynical, having problems with trusting but doing the best he can. What's tragic for me is that under extreme pressure both default to their unworkable selves - Avon all suspicion and relying solely on himself - Blake blinded by his own sincerity and unable to see any perspective but his own.

yeah Blake's big bleeding heart does end up killing most of them (by getting fooled by Arlen).
Avon was right.

rojkerr1
I'll ask, Anniew. Nick is very talented, he's up on some little scottish island at the mo. I'm lucky enough to have his Target cover for the Aztecs, I bought the book in 1984!

Anniew
Happiness - the poster arrived today. Thank you so much Super mouse. I like the artwork and find it a very arresting strip. Smile

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Happiness - the poster arrived today. Thank you so much Super mouse. I like the artwork and find it a very arresting strip. Smile

yay for Royal Mail!

rojkerr1
Don't think he finished it, Anniew, know there are a few more pages though, it was towards the end of Horizon as a paper mag I think

Anniew
Ahh that's what I thought Rojkerr. What a shame, it's a great premise!!

sweevo
Could have been an interesting direction for Season 5 - with Avon/Travis now the main antagonist la Darth Vader, and Vila assuming the role of the protagonist.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.46 seconds
9,894,384 unique visits since 8th January 2014