Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 character T-shirts
clareblues1
I have discovered a range of nice T-shirt designs by an Autralian artist...yes I have ordered the Tarrant one!

https://www.redbu...onsen/shop
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

sooper mouse
ooooh nice Avon shirt
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

clareblues1
Well my Tarrant shirt arrived today! Very pleased with it, nice quality. I may have to wear it proudly to Blake Con! Grin
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

Well my Tarrant shirt arrived today! Very pleased with it, nice quality. I may have to wear it proudly to Blake Con! Grin

I'm thinking I'll wear my Blake shirt by GaudaPrime31. I wore my Vila shirt and my Team Blake and my Teleport Now shirt to TARDIS con. If I could wear my Blake, Avon and Vila shirt simultaneously, I'd be in good shape, but how?

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:
If I could wear my Blake, Avon and Vila shirt simultaneously, I'd be in good shape, but how?

You know Vila's patchwork tunic...?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
clareblues1 wrote:

I have discovered a range of nice T-shirt designs by an Australian artist...yes I have ordered the Tarrant one!

https://www.redbu...onsen/shop

Ah, I recognise that art! They're all by the extremely talented Kathryn Anderson. I'd lay quids on that being her shop. A lot of them appeared in the zine "Enarrare". The Jenna and Tarrant are certainly from the big black 'Opus' edition. Pert & the Great Trout are from an art folio in another issue. The Avon picture was a cover for an issue of "Chronicles" (no.48 from memory*).

See Kat's 'Graphics' section (Click!) for more brilliant art. (This is my favourite Blake illustration by a fannish artist. I asked Annie Hamilton (editor of Enarrare) about it at the time and she kindly gave me a copy of the source photo it was based on. It was a telesnap; they'd paid to do a heap of them just to have unique illustrations in their zines rather than simply basing them on extant sources like the rest of us usually did!)

*Aha! fanlore.org confirms it. I impressed myself with this prodigious feat of memory until I recalled I still can't get my kids' names right! : /

rojkerr1
still got my jenna artwork one with the liberator, and my vila, photo one, had a logo one in black but it just fell apart!

sooper mouse
why isn't anyone making anything of young pretty Avon in Season 2?? (says the hypocrite with S4 Avon plastered across every device she works on)
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Rainesz
Some shameless self-promotion: I have my two Avon illustrations as t-shirts on Redbubble. The one that is my avatar and the one of Vila and Avon that was a ficlet prompt a couple months ago. Wink
Edited by Rainesz on 03 December 2016 00:55:15

Joe Dredd
It can't be shameless self-promotion if someone else provides the links, so here they are. Rainesz, you have a talent worth shouting about!

Link to Rainesz shop

Link to Rainesz B7 section

Rainesz
Joe Dredd wrote:

It can't be shameless self-promotion if someone else provides the links, so here they are. Rainesz, you have a talent worth shouting about!

Link to Rainesz shop

Link to Rainesz B7 section

(blushes) Aw, thank you, Joe. <3 Grin

I'm dying to do more B7 illustrations, but I've got a lot of Doctor Who on my plate right now that needs finishing first. Wink
Edited by Rainesz on 03 December 2016 05:47:55

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.39 seconds
9,182,948 unique visits since 8th January 2014