Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - C13 Terminal
trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

I've always thought that watching Blake is like a slow motion train wreck. I know how it ends and can't look away. I had forgotten how much that Terminal has that same sense of impending doom.

Rather like the last two acts of Hamlet.

Actually, after the final scene of "Blake", with Avon still straddling Blake's body, I imagine a certain theme breaking out. Happiness is a cigar called Hamlet Wink
Edited by trevor travis on 29 November 2016 20:20:11

meegat39
Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

I've always thought that watching Blake is like a slow motion train wreck. I know how it ends and can't look away. I had forgotten how much that Terminal has that same sense of impending doom.

And not dissimilar in terms of fatalities amongst main characters.

Has Ane else seen the end of Six Feet Under? I watched it recently, wept buckets but thought itbwas amazing!
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

JustBrad
Blake looking very Shroud of Turin like.

Hugbot
Travisina wrote:

JustBrad wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

And not dissimilar in terms of fatalities amongst main characters.

The BBC production of Hamlet (with Derek Jacobi and Patrick Steward) was Imy introduction to The Bard at the tender age of 17 .... I loved it!

JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

The BBC production of Hamlet (with Derek Jacobi and Patrick Steward) was Imy introduction to The Bard at the tender age of 17 .... I loved it!

One of the best.

Try Brannagh's Henry V, McKellan's Richard III, and Patrick Stewart's MacBeth (all film versions).
Edited by JustBrad on 29 November 2016 20:22:39

trevor travis
Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Vila takes charge, proving again that he's far from stupid.

Vila isn't stupid, he just doesn't like being in charge (an attitude I can sympathize with)

He's not stupid, he's not expendable and he doesn't plan to be on the Libby as it explodes Wink

trevor travis
I'LL BE BACK!!

Terry should have sued the Terminator producers for nicking his line!

trevor travis
It's curious that Servie's people are dressed up as Jimmy Savile rather than Federation Guards....

JustBrad
Now who can't tell the difference between Reality and a Drug Induced Electronic Dream.

Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

One of the best.

Try Brannagh's Henry V, McKellan's Richard III, and Patrick Stewart's MacBeth (all film versions).

Two down, one to go! Loved Branagh's Henry, and Stewart's Macbeth was outstanding (by the way, I watched after you mentioned it here on Horizon - thanks for the tip!)

meegat39
trevor travis wrote:

It's curious that Servie's people are dressed up as Jimmy Savile rather than Federation Guards....

Lol!

BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

Now who can't tell the difference between Reality and a Drug Induced Electronic Dream.

Brexit and Trump. 'Nuff said?

trevor travis
Yay, Servie!!

What about that... the obvious trap turned out to be a trap.

Travisina
Hugbot wrote:

I loved that version!
My introduction to Hamlet (and Shakespeare) was this - our English teacher brought the record to class. I fell instantly in love, borrowed the record from her and played it over & over again until I knew it by heart. Michael Redgrave Hamlet.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Ellen York
I love Servalan's dress Wink

meegat39
Ellen York wrote:

I love Servalan's dress Wink

Me too

trevor travis
"That looks like a visual image structeriser"

I was just thinking exactly the same!!!

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

One of the best.

And Polanski's Macbeth, starring Jon Finch & Francesca Annis, with Martin Shaw as Banquo.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trevor travis
The most emotional death in B7 is that of a 'computer' Sad

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.53 seconds
9,806,626 unique visits since 8th January 2014