Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 1
winnie-l

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - C13 Terminal
trevor travis
The episode: Colin Thirteen - Terminal
The date: Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Random Rewatch - No 46

Selected by Hugbot

In which Avon gets an invite to the wedding of Roj Blake & Jenna Stannis. He takes the Liberator crew there as a surprise, and everyone has lots of fun. And Zen definitely does NOT die.

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

The episode: Colin Thirteen - Terminal
The date: Tuesday, November 29th, 2016
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Random Rewatch - No 46

Selected by Hugbot

In which Avon gets an invite to the wedding of Roj Blake & Jenna Stannis. He takes the Liberator crew there as a surprise, and everyone has lots of fun. And Zen definitely does NOT die.

It's just a computer!!
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

trevor travis
sooper mouse wrote:

It's just a computer!!

Are you sure of that?

There are plenty of hints that Zen is slightly more than 'just' a computer!

We know little about System technology.

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

It's just a computer!!

Are you sure of that?

There are plenty of hints that Zen is slightly more than 'just' a computer!

We know little about System technology.

That's what Avon always said.
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Lurena
Avon seems not to be all that sure about Zen actually. Notice tha way he says "it's just a machine".
There are many hints indeed that Zen is "more".
After all, Liberator is a organic organism in some aspects.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
sooper mouse
Lurena wrote:

Avon seems not to be all that sure about Zen actually. Notice tha way he says "it's just a machine".
There are many hints indeed that Zen is "more".
After all, Liberator is a organic organism in some aspects.

plus he never got around to reprogram him Pfft

And yeah the way he says it like he's trying to convince himself

JustBrad
Kerr Avon takes one for the team,
A drug induced electric dream
At Servalan's Guile, he can only smile,
While Zen flies apart at the seams.

sooper mouse
JustBrad wrote:

Kerr Avon takes one for the team,
A drug induced electric dream
At Servalan's Guile, he can only smile,
While Zen flies apart at the seams.

that is beautiful

trevor travis
This week's staying in photo............... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Alas poor Zen).

Appropriate choice as always, Travisina. Although they normally make me laugh, whereas this one made me want to kick Avon instead Wink

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

Appropriate choice as always, Travisina. Although they normally make me laugh, whereas this one made me want to kick Avon instead Wink

I always get the feeling you want to kick Avon tbh just like I always want to kick Blake.

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

Thanks! Been feeling a bit angsty recently, what with one thing and another, hence this week's pics. Poor Zen... please give Avon a kick from me too!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Blake's the one you should both kick for going missing and Servalan for exploiting Avon's loyalty to him # perhaps!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Blake's the one you should both kick for going missing and Servalan for exploiting Avon's loyalty to him # perhaps!!

I can understand Blake being blamed for the events of "Blake" (I consider it to be a combination between him AND Avon), but blaming poor Blake for "Terminal" is taking things too far Grin The 'real' Blake is nowhere to be seen!

Avon is still getting a kick Wink

sooper mouse
Anniew wrote:

Well him and Avon did make a deal in Star One.
Blake should be kicked for manipulation at the end of Star One. I mean it's such an obvious lie "I have always trusted you Avon" . It's a lie. He never did although most of the time when Blake screwed up Avon was there to catch him ( Pressure Point) or just save everybody's butt.
That last phrase Blake said to Avon in Star One broke him.
Blake is a jerk

trevor travis
sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

I always get the feeling you want to kick Avon tbh just like I always want to kick Blake.

On the contrary, Blake annoys me more than anyone (you'll see that when we do a "Pressure Point" rewatch). Avon is second on that list, though Wink

There's a irony in the way that Avon spends two seasons berating Blake, and then repeats all he accused him of! "Terminal" is the height of this.

sooper mouse
trevor travis wrote:

sooper mouse wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

On the contrary, Blake annoys me more than anyone (you'll see that when we do a "Pressure Point" rewatch). Avon is second on that list, though Wink

There's a irony in the way that Avon spends two seasons berating Blake, and then repeats all he accused him of! "Terminal" is the height of this.

It's because of all of these ******** that keep clinging to him and he's not enough of a jerk to stop saving their butts.
And Blake manipulating him in Star One.

Blake is a victim of his own fanaticism.
Avon is a victim of his own failure at being as big of a jerk as he claims to be.

Moderator edited for profanity.
Edited by BradPaula on 02 December 2016 22:41:26

Ellen York
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

Thanks! Been feeling a bit angsty recently, what with one thing and another, hence this week's pics. Poor Zen... please give Avon a kick from me too!

Sorry to hear the angst has crossed the pond (I've been a bit out of sorts lately too Sad ). Terminal probably isn't the best choice of viewing for me right now, but I am so seldom home to join in the rewatches that I will chance it and hope the the good company balances things out.

littlesue
Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

Sorry to hear the angst has crossed the pond (I've been a bit out of sorts lately too Sad ). Terminal probably isn't the best choice of viewing for me right now, but I am so seldom home to join in the rewatches that I will chance it and hope the the good company balances things out.

And you can join us ladies as we all queue to comb a certain rather nice computer expert's tousled hair Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

sooper mouse
littlesue wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

And you can join us ladies as we all queue to comb a certain rather nice computer expert's tousled hair Grin

on one hand that sounds like a lovely thing
On the other he'd probably slap and snarl at anyone trying to get close enough.
Which would be funny

littlesue
sooper mouse wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

(Alas poor Zen).

on one hand that sounds like a lovely thing
On the other he'd probably slap and snarl at anyone trying to get close enough.
Which would be funny

No, we like to think that really he is a big softly....mind you there are enough of us to sort him out GrinGrin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.61 seconds
9,847,422 unique visits since 8th January 2014