Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Duel - 19th Nov
Travisina
President Solvite wrote:
Love the cinematic score too..

Me too. Am I right in thinking that it's not Dudley Simpson this time?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
It must have been great watching this episode on original transmission, because it's the episode where it becomes clear that Travis is a semi-regular character.
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

President Solvite wrote:
Love the cinematic score too..

Me too. Am I right in thinking that it's not Dudley Simpson this time?


That's correct - he had a long-standing feud with Douglas Camfield. It's stock music, but chosen very well.
 
President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Travis refers to Blake being chased into this 'galaxy'. Sector, surely? The nearest other galaxy is Andromeda.


Yes, it's an odd reference, and one from Star One, we know can't be right. Travis must mean a different sector of the galaxy.


Possibly, but the script could work, the small and large MC's are closer than Andromeda
See reference to Sagittarius Dwarf too which I think is a likely candidate for Travis' reference
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

President Solvite wrote:
Love the cinematic score too..

Me too. Am I right in thinking that it's not Dudley Simpson this time?


That's correct - he had a long-standing feud with Douglas Camfield. It's stock music, but chosen very well.


As TT says..
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
President Solvite wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Travis refers to Blake being chased into this 'galaxy'. Sector, surely? The nearest other galaxy is Andromeda.


Not strictly true..
It could be a dwarf galaxy connecting to our milky way (Sagittarius Dwarf possibly)

Ooh. I didn't know there were such things. Mind you, last night I learned about Strange Stars so anything's possible.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
President Solvite wrote:

I always went with them being digitised people and the figures we witness excellent 3d (temperature sensitive) holographic projections
(But who cares its a great episode!)


Ah science to explain the 'magic'.

In Sarcophagus, Avon defeats the alien by working out the science behind the paranormal.
 
President Solvite
Travisina wrote:

President Solvite wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Travis refers to Blake being chased into this 'galaxy'. Sector, surely? The nearest other galaxy is Andromeda.


Not strictly true..
It could be a dwarf galaxy connecting to our milky way (Sagittarius Dwarf possibly)

Ooh. I didn't know there were such things. Mind you, last night I learned about Strange Stars so anything's possible.


Well I am geeky in certain matters... I am no Patrick Moore, but I am working on it! Smile
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Travisina
Gan has a knack of spotting women nobody else can see at first - did the same on Cygnus Alpha.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

Gan has a knack of spotting women nobody else can see at first - did the same on Cygnus Alpha.


Gan and women is an interesting subject, given that limiter. Although I'm not sure that I subscribe to the Liberation mass murderer theory!!
 
President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

President Solvite wrote:

I always went with them being digitised people and the figures we witness excellent 3d (temperature sensitive) holographic projections
(But who cares its a great episode!)


Ah science to explain the 'magic'.

In Sarcophagus, Avon defeats the alien by working out the science behind the paranormal.


I guess a similar technology on a smaller and more limited scale..
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Gan has a knack of spotting women nobody else can see at first - did the same on Cygnus Alpha.


Gan and women is an interesting subject, given that limiter. Although I'm not sure that I subscribe to the Liberation mass murderer theory!!


I choose to see Gan at face value, an ordinary man framed and convicted for trying to fight for his rights (his own and woman's life)
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
trevor travis
President Solvite wrote:
I choose to see Gan at face value, an ordinary man framed and convicted for trying to fight for his rights (his own and woman's life)


I think I do too. Certain scenes in Breakdown could be taken another way, although I think that's to do with the limiter scrambling his brain.
 
Travisina
President Solvite wrote:

trevor travis wrote:
I'm not sure that I subscribe to the Liberation mass murderer theory!!


I choose to see Gan at face value, an ordinary man framed and convicted for trying to fight for his rights (his own and woman's life)

Same here.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
President Solvite
I must teleport up I am afraid time to visit the in-laws..

BTW I think we're under attack Smile
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
trevor travis
The character of Travis works because he sees himself as right and Blake as wrong.
 
trevor travis
I think this and Project Avalon are the two episodes to feature Male Mutoids.
 
trevor travis
Giroc is cheating!!!
 
Travisina
President Solvite wrote:

I must teleport up I am afraid time to visit the in-laws..

BTW I think we're under attack Smile

From the in-laws?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

I think this and Project Avalon are the two episodes to feature Male Mutoids.

They don't look good, do they? No wonder the production tended to stick to female versions.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,800,275 unique visits since 8th January 2014