Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Is Blake's 7 dead at Big Finish?
timdalton007
Big Finish announced today that Cold Fury was the December 2016 Listerners story. The news item announcing it contained this regarding future Blake's 7 plans at Big Finish:

"All Blake's 7 fans, do keep watching these news pages - there are exciting plans for 2017 and producer John Ainsworth is working on them now. Blake’s 7 will have a long, exciting future with Big Finish."

So we might expect to know something in the not too distant future.

timdalton007

BradPaula
Now back from TARDIS con, we had a chance to attend a few Big Finish panels, talk with executive producer and founder of Big Finish, Jason Haigh-Ellery and peruse the mountains of audio discs in every range repeatedly. The word is that Blake's 7 will indeed be back in 2017- Jason himself said they would be recording soon- and that the reason, not including the monumental negotiations to get the Blake's 7 copyright for future audios, was that they decided not to record any more discs for 2016, in memory of Gareth Thomas. Although I had all the Blalke's 7 discs already, I did manage to pick up the Jacqueline Pearce interview Big Finish did and was happy to get the last copy. The sales lady behind the stacks of audio discs said they only had brought 2, and I said they should have brought more as even though it is a Doctor Who convention, there are plenty of Blake's 7 fans around. I got the thumbs up by one of the con workers when I walked into the main auditorium in my Team Blake shirt. And that wasn't the only time. So don't dispair, more of our range is to be made soon. I can't wait!

Travisina
Thanks for the heads-up, TimDalton - I've now done a full news piece for the front page.

And thanks Paula, as ever, for being such a great ambassador for B7!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Wonderful news.

David Richardson and Cavan Scott are some pretty big shoes to fill but I can't think of anyone better than John Ainsworth.

His work on past audios I have listened to has been superb and I am really looking forward to what he will do with the range.

Glad to hear it is to remain a firm part of the Big Finish stable.

Well done to Brad & Paula for keeping up the pressure. Smile
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
You are welcome. It's all a part of being a Blake's 7 addicted fan! We do try and do our part, little though it may be!

dragonq
Everyone, there's a note on the BF website that a B7 release is currently recording. Also a special offer for 48 hours on a previous release.

BradPaula
I've also heard via the grapevine that Steven Pacey has mentioned they are recording B7 audios at this very moment. Yay!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.29 seconds
9,152,866 unique visits since 8th January 2014