Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
EXCITING NEWS: SCORPIO MODEL KIT BECOMES A PRODUCTION ITEM
Spaceresearcher
Hello all,
Just wanted to share some great news with you.

Titan Find who previously produced the rather nice (and not to mention the only model kit available) of the famous Scorpio starship from Season 4(or D), have now made a deal with Masterpiece Models and the kit is now a production item and you can purchase one right now.

http://masterpiec...7-scorpio/

The other kits such as 'The Liberator'(Titan Find version), 'The Federation Pursuit Ship' and possibly others will follow.

Just so everyone is aware, Masterpiece did have there own variant of 'The Liberator' model kit but the Titan Find version is far superior so it's a great merger for the 2 model companies.

Another piece of trivia for you. Masterpiece Models produce what I would consider to be one of the finest model kits in the world. This is the exquisite 'Time Machine' as imagined from the 1800's science fiction novel by H.G. Wells. in 1/6 scale. They also do a 1/12 version which looks ok but the former is the better and more highly detailed kit. Now they are also doing a similar kit but for the 2002 movie version which looks very nice also but it's price may scare many potential fans off. Still by the look of the kit it would be worth it.
http://masterpiecemodels.com/product/6th-scale-the-time-machine/

Enjoy,
Sean.

(Edited by Moderator to make the link Clickable - JustBrad).
Edited by JustBrad on 01 November 2016 15:33:14

RB
I got the email as well, Scorpio was the only one I missed out on, so will have to save up and get one I think....

Spaceresearcher
RB wrote:

I got the email as well, Scorpio was the only one I missed out on, so will have to save up and get one I think....

Well worth it. I even managed to put a nice light setup in mine and it was well received at a model competition(alas it didn't win due to way to many Star Wars models but people who knew were pleased to see it).

clanger68
Wow, that is a steal.

I got one from Titan Find for quite a bit more than that and was very happy with it indeed.

At that price I would be ecstatic!

I hope the Liberator may get re-issued, I missed out and she looked quite nice!
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.19 seconds
9,174,830 unique visits since 8th January 2014