Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Federation Interrogation - Your Answers
Travisina
This thread is for you to provide your answers to this Questionnaire.

You can answer as few or as many questions as you like. Just a reminder that this website is family friendly, so please keep your contributions PG-13.

Looking forward to reading them!

Mistletoe12 & Travisina
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Spaceresearcher
You got it Travisina I'll give it my best shot and look forward to seeing you at Blake con next year.

1. The Liberator crew are hiring personnel: what skills would you bring to the ship? e.g. medical, cooking, repairs, research and development.
Straight up vehicle and equipment maintenance skills.

2. What sort of person would you be if the Federation occupied your world? Would you form a rebellion? Try to flee?Collaborate? Turn a blind eye?
Definately a Rebellion member. I can't stand totalitarian governments. (There's enough of them already).

3. Which B7 character scares you the most? Which supposedly scary B7 villain/monster scares you the least?
Probably Cally because she can read your mind and what if I think the wrong thought at the wrong time???? :0

4. Name one thing you dislike about your favourite character.
Don't have just a single favourite character I like them all but probably laziness and megalomaniac tendencies. You know who they are.

5. Name one thing you like about your least-favourite character.
Kind of a filler character without any real addition and depth to the story. Sorry Soolin, your the filler character.

6. Which quote or scene in Blake's 7 most haunts you?
The finale of Blake.

7. Did the death of one of the characters leave you indifferent?
No, I cared about the characters. Poor Gan.

8. Is there a character that you wish had died, but didn't?
Probably Dana and Soolin.

9. Which character could you trust to keep a secret?
Cally. Without a doubt. 2nd up perhaps Jenna.

10. What do our characters read? For example, thrillers, historical novels, comics.
Avon: Computer programming manuals and financial data.
Vila: Playgirl magazine.
Blake: Every confidential Federation report he can get his hands on.
Jenna: Books on piloting
Cally: Books on psychology
Gan: Books on tranquility and meditation.
Servalan: Books on leadership, organisation and control plus the odd love story.
Orac: Whatever he fancies at the time.
Zen: Not interested
Dana: Books on hunting
Soolin: Books on wealth.
Tarrant: Who knows what Tarrant would read.
Travis: Guns and Ammo magazine.

11. Which character would you invite out for lunch? What do you think would be their choice of restaurant? But this isn't about the food, it's about the company!'
Without a doubt Cally. I'd take her to a nice Sushi bar where she can enjoy anything that comes around on the Sushi train.

12. You have joined the Federation: is it to redeem it from the inside? Is it to fulfil your own plans? Is it for the greater good? Do you have a different reason?
To put bombs in the correct locations and bring it to it's knees.

That's the end of the quiz. Look forward to everyone elses responses.

Anniew
Federation Interrogation

If all Federation interrogation is this much fun and gets me out of dusting...then bring on more!

The Questions

The Liberator crew are hiring personnel: what skills would you bring to the ship? e.g. medical, cooking, repairs, research and development.

I can cook basic stuff and mend clothes. I'm a trained counsellor though goodness knows if that would help! Perhaps my most useful skill would be preparing press releases to improve Blake's image. And I do give good back rubs...( Avon are you listening??)

2. What sort of person would you be if the Federation occupied your world? Would you form a rebellion? Try to flee?Collaborate? Turn a blind eye?

I wouldn't plant bombs. I hope I'd join an undercover organisation and disrupt communication lines, damage rail links etc but I was born a brickie's daughter so I'd probably be a delta and pacified beyond hope of rebellion. I'd try to get educated up a level or two and hope to undermine the Federation from within. But I'm not as brave as I'd like to be and might just turn a blind eye...though given my penchant for getting into trouble for the things I say, I might well find myself on my way to Cygnus Alpha.

3. Which B7 character scares you the most? Which supposedly scary B7 villain/monster scares you the least?

The Decimas repaying years of subjugation with horrendous violence really scare me. I never found either Travis 1 or 11 much of a threat.

I'm not too keen on the fact that Avon would happily kill me if it was the only way to survive and that, post Anna, I'd never persuade him to love me enough to give his life for me.

I like the fact that Tarrant has improved so much with age.

"Oh.....Avon....."

Dr Plaxton. I know I should have been shocked but I didn't really get her character so "Who?" seemed appropriate. She also fiddled about instead of getting on with it, so she kinda deserved her fate!

My sense of justice was offended that Servalan didn't get hers. I was brought up on cowboy films where you could rely on the Baddies dying in the last reel. ( I know...from one perspective they did..but I still want to see Servie get it)

Given the Federation has machines that can force people to tell them everything, then keeping secrets isn't really an option. Secrets that the Federation couldn't use against me? Probably Jenna. Or maybe Avon - he wouldn't care enough to repeat them.

10. What do our characters read? For example, thrillers, historical novels, comics.

Blake: Political diaries;
Gan: Sports statistics;
Jenna: Historical romances - Georgette Hare and Jane Austin;
Vila: The Beano;
Tarrant: Adventure stories - Rudyard Kipling, the Hornblower adventures;
Cally, books on Wellness and alternative medicines;
Dayna: doesn't read, she plays Grand Theft Spaceship;
Soolin: books on religion and philosophy;
Avon: History, Game of Thrones; James Bond;
Servalan:,biographies of famous Queens;
Travis 1: military history;
Travis 11: How to books (survive in politics, build a space ship, undermine the Government, start an Alien invasion, catch Blake...)

11. Which character would you invite out for lunch? What do you think would be their choice of restaurant? But this isn't about the food, it's about the company!'

Ah..I was going to say Anna before she met Avon so I could poison her. Well, if it's about the company, Cally and I would get on - we'd both like sharing New Age ideas and experiences at a vegetarian restaurant; I'd enjoy political discussions with Blake at a pie and mash shop; Karaoke with Vila at a pub - port scratchings, real ale. Avon and I would go to an Opera, (Wagner), the Wigmore Hall or to see a Shakespeare play. We'd discuss the experience at length over a rare steak and red wine.

12. You have joined the Federation: is it to redeem it from the inside? Is it to fulfil your own plans? Is it for the greater good? Do you have a different reason?

If I've joined the Federation, I hope it's to protect my family from adaption as mutoids or being sold into slavery - though I might have joined up to defeat the Andomedon invasion I suppose.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

bob79519
1:Q: The Liberator crew are hiring personnel: what skills would you bring to the ship? e.g. medical, cooking, repairs, research and development.

A: I can cook and know basic CPR.

2:Q: What sort of person would you be if the Federation occupied your world? Would you form a rebellion? Try to flee?Collaborate? Turn a blind eye?

A: Try to flee

3:Q: Which B7 character scares you the most? Which supposedly scary B7 villain/monster scares you the least?

Season 1 Travis scares me the most becasue of how unpredictable he is. The least scary villain/monster is the monster from the Harvest of Kairos becasue of how bad it looks.

4:Q: Name one thing you dislike about your favorite character.

A: My favorite character is Avon and I dislike the fact he's written so horrible written in season 4.

5:Q: Name one thing you like about your least-favorite character.

A: I like that Soolin doesn't have many lines becasue Glynis Barber isn't that good at acting in my opinion.

6:Q: Which quote or scene in Blake's 7 most haunts you?

A: The final scene in Blake, where almost everyone supposedly dies.

7:Q: Did the death of one of the characters leave you indifferent?

A: Gan's death becasue of how much of a missed opportunity his character was.

8:Q: Is there a character that you wish had died, but didn't?

A: Servalan becasue her perfect death scene in Terminal was ruined by season 4.

9:Q: Which character could you trust to keep a secret?

A: Cally.

10:Q: What do our characters read? For example, thrillers, historical novels, comics.

A: Avon: How to get rich quick.
Vila: How to open anything.
Blake: How to destroy the Federation.
Jenna: How to beat Tarrant at flying
Cally: How to read minds.
Gan: How to remove inhibitors.
Servalan: How to take over the known universe.
Orac: How to ignore everyone.
Zen: Too busy to read anything.
Dana: How to kill Servalan.
Soolin: How to not be boring/
Tarrant: How to not be hated by the fans.
Travis: How to kill Blake.

11:Q: Which character would you invite out for lunch? What do you think would be their choice of restaurant? But this isn't about the food, it's about the company!'

A: I would invite Avon becasue he's so mysterious and he would probably go to an obscure restaurant.

12:Q: is it to redeem it from the inside? Is it to fulfill your own plans? Is it for the greater good? Do you have a different reason?

A: For the greater good.

Hugbot
This is fun! (But I bet TT is a bit sad about all this Soolin bashing.) I also climbed on the Federation interrogation table (prepared to tell them anything). Here is what they got out of me:

1. The Liberator crew are hiring personnel: what skills would you bring to the ship? e.g. medical, cooking, repairs, research and development.

Hugging. Cooking. Telling stories for entertainment on long evenings. Helping Vila to destroy the wine supplies.

I am not a fighter, but I would try to use my language skills to subvert it.
I once had to translate a political proposal (we don’t do that normally, but that was a request by friends of my boss; they had some personal interest in this proposal). I thought this proposal was absolutely silly, but refusing to translate it would have been a futile gesture. So I translated it truthfully ... but there are always different ways to translate a word. For the existing processes that these guys wanted to replace, I consciously used terms which were much more positively loaded than the words I chose for the proposed processes.
A more prominent example is the German author Erich Kästner who was banned by the Nazis. However, for the anniversary of the state-run film company UFA, they needed the best script-writer they could get, and so they addressed Kästner to write a Münchhausen film for them (using a pseudonym, of course). He accepted the commision and wrote a cracking script for an adventure movie – smuggling in a few critical lines. These were very subtle lines so that the censors did not spot them, but at least the main actor, Hans Albers (who had made it clear that he loathed the Nazis but was too popular to silence him) had spotted them and delivered them accordingly.
I have to admit, the actions that authors and translators can use to subvert a dictatorship are only very subtle and minute, but they may tip the balance in the thinking processes of a few citizens. That’s what I can do. I leave the bomb-throwing to people who are more couragious and more qualified for that (and I hope that they are not as prepared to cause ‘collateral damage’ as Blake was).

Scariest regular: series 4 Avon. Being prepared to toss you out of the airlock when you happen to have the right weight? Oh dear, I would give this guy a wide berth!
Scariest guest star: Doran. A seemingly funny chap on the outside, but there is something thoroughly unwholesome lurking beneath the surface.
Most unscary villain: Bayban. I never understood how this clown and his gang of stooges made it to the Federation’s Most Wanted list.
Most unscary monster: Brian the spider.
Most unscary prop meant to be scary: The slave herder. Although I think it is highly effective: Any escaping slave will collapse with laughter.

Vila can be rather selfish and callous sometimes, can’t he? E.g. his line about pre-emptively killing Avon in Space Fall or talking about destroying planets for target practice so that he can get his guard of scantily clad girls.
There is also the fact that he is sometimes written as being incredibly stupid, but I do not blame that on the character but on the authors.

Justin has a nice lab coat, and Piri dies very satisfyingly.

Blake snapping the trooper’s neck in Project Avalon. They had killed people before, but this is the moment when the velvet gloves come off and you realise that this is not the ‘clean’ fantasy violence of Star Wars but a dirty, realistic fight to survive.

Slave. The other deaths make me either feel sad, or horrified, or rejoice (e.g. LeGrand, Piri, Justin).

Servalan. Not because of ‘justice’ (after all, this is Blake’s 7) but because her resurrection and especially her incognito in Derek are so incredible (she could at least have tried to change her hairdo or her style of clothing .... walking around in costumes like that is not exactly my idea of keeping a low profile).

Dr Bellfriar. He’s an absent-minded scientist, he had forgotten it the next moment.
And definitely not Cally; not at the rate at which she gets posessed by other people!

Blake: The biographies of Bolivar, Garibaldi, etc.
Jenna: Crime fiction. Just to relax after a successful day of piloting and smuggling.
Avon: Poetry, in particular Hölderlin. That goes well with a fine wine. I know. Sitting in a cafe, sipping a good wine and reading Hyperion is a very special experience, and I bet Avon would appreciate it as well.
Cally: Auron telepathic books. No, I don’t know how they work, either, but I bet they have something like that on Auron.
Vila: Comic books.
Tarrant: Pulp adventure novels.
Servalan: Sultry romance novels. (The type of novels with covers like the title cards seen in the opening credits of Blackadder III.) It shows in the way she treats her decorative staff officers and how she fell for Jarvik.
Soolin: Children’s books. Longing for having a childhood after all.
Gan: Gardening magazines, cookbooks.
Dayna: Her father did not bring suitable literature for a girl with him to Sarran. Justin plied her with cheap romantic novels to give her naive impressions of love. (Seemed to have worked.) She grew out of that stuff, of course, and is now looking for something more exciting. So she borrowed Tarrant’s stash of pulp adventure novels.
Travis: He had to read Musashi, Sun-Tsu and Clausewitz at the academy. I doubt that he has any leasure to read in his spare time.

11. Which character would you invite out for lunch? What do you think would be their choice of restaurant? But this isn't about the food, it's about the company!

Dayna, of course! Her choice of restaurant? Having spent her whole life on a planet like Sarren and on space ships, she won’t be very choosy. I would invite her to a really fine restaurant; that would certainly impress her. On the other hand, I could also invite her home for a self-cooked meal. That would impress her even more; and besides, being at my place would also have other advantages (on which I can’t elaborate here ... Pfft).

If I joined the Federation I would have been coerced or threatened to do it. If that happened, I would try to use my skills to subvert it, as I said before. But I would not deliberately join in order to do so. That would be a bit too heroic for my taste.

sooper mouse

I'm an accomplished programmer, a decent systems engineer and a battlefield medic, veteran with combat experience. On Earth.

A saboteur. Growing up in communist Romania, I have serious issues with totalitary systems.

Orac scares me. He is far too vulnerable for such an advanced system, someone needs to put a firewall on him and block most ports from external access.
I find Travis(Boucher version) very endearing. I wouldn't kick him out of bed.

Avon? Well there's that green tunic I really hate... that's a Vila outfit. Also that awful canvas utility belt he keeps wearing. Eugh.

That would be Cally. She has a pretty smile for a vastly inept telepath.

Avon in Rumours, "I knew if I held on long enough..."

Gan. never really cared for the guy. Just

Well Tarrant did die, but I'd have had him die sooner.

Only Avon.

Blake reads political info and history.
Avon learns new programming languages for fun.
Jenna reads steamy romance novels.
Vila reads porn.
Gan enjoys cartoons.
Cally doesn't read because of some stupid Auroan issue
Soolin reads "Assassin's Monthly"
Tarrant doesn't read
Dayna reads gun magazines.

Avon. Lunch would be some cold sandwiches eaten in front of the computer.

To embezzle 500 million credits.
Edited by sooper mouse on 19 November 2016 14:30:32
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Coser
OK, a little late to this party, but let's see.

I'm an Engineer by trade, so some repairs, hopefully helping Avon build stuff to fight the federation with.

Depends on how high the dose of suppressants was.

Tarrant scares me the most. Avon is a functional psychopath and I can relate to that, but I would forever be wary of Tarrant, thinking "He could be a triple agent, working for the federation and just waiting for the right time to either kill us or turn us over. Least scary monsters. The Kairosian 'spiders' of course. Most of the year they're harmless, and if you are picking up Kairopan, wear gloves and give it to someone else you don't like.

Favourite character is definitely Villa, but do wish he'd have a bit more confidence in himself. He CAN open any lock - if he's scared enough.

Tarrant is an outstanding pilot.

"May you die alone and silent". Ever since I heard that the first time, I have known it applied to me.

Yes. Raiker was a murderous psychopath who really deserved to be blown out into space. Actually, no, I was glad that happened, so no, don't think I was actually indifferent to any of the deaths on the show.

Not really, as it is presumed he did die, but I would have been much happier had Servalan actually shot and killed Roy Kinear's character from "Gold".

As long as it was either something helpful to the federation, or detrimental to his cause, Blake. Avon would tell it to anyone if the price was high enough.

Blake - "V for Vendetta" which he borrowed from Villa.
Avon - old issues of the BBC Micro magazine, Windows for Dummies.
Villa - Graphic novels, Tumblers Today.
Jenna - Star charts, Mills and Boon romances.
Gan - How not to shout in Libraries
Cally - anything one of the others is reading at the time.
Tarrant - How to win friends and influence people.
Soolin - Germaine Greer
Dayna - Guns and Bullets.

Villa, the best restaurant in town, Midnight. He'd have to get us in, then I'd cook the best beef steak and triple-cooked chips whilst he taught me how to work locks.

To pervert their pacification drugs and make them useless.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

JustBrad
Can't believe I've never done this.

Basic first aid, cooking (you should taste my slow cooked warg stranger), organizational and recruitment skills.

2. What sort of person would you be if the Federation occupied your world? Would you form a rebellion? Try to flee? Collaborate? Turn a blind eye?

I’d be a spy until they got close to finding me out, then I would flee and join the resistance.

Carnell scares me the most. He doesn't defeat you directly, but manipulates events so that you defeat yourself. Odds are you would never know he was involved against you, but if you did know, you would only second guess yourself. You can’t outthink him, you have to be totally unpredictable, your only ally is chaos. Chaos is a two edged sword.

Jenna is far too passive. She has the skills to lead, she needs to exercise them. She really needs to slap some faces, bang some heads together, and force home her points and concerns rather than letting Blake (and others) get away with patronizing her.

Governor LeGrand has a nice smile.

The rumors of my death have been (slightly) exaggerated.

Servalan. If Avon could have killed her at the end of Blake, it would have made that final smile bittersweet instead of ironic. And Jacs would have given a stellar death scene.

Jenna

Blake: Common Sense (Thomas Paine)
Avon: Avon reads technical manuals the way most people read novels.
Jenna: Vogue, and the occasional romance novel.
Vila: “Graphic Novels”
Tarrant: Biographies of Manfred Von Richtoven, Greg Boyington, Chuck Yeagar, Eric Lock, Adolf Galland…
Dayna: Guns and Ammo
Grant: Soldier of Fortune. Historical accounts of great military upsets.

Jenna, of course. Wouldn’t be surprised if she picked a French restaurant.

I’m going to cause as much chaos as I can and make sure someone else takes the blame.
Edited by JustBrad on 16 November 2017 17:19:26

Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

your only ally is chaos

Arioch! Arioch! Blood and souls for my Lord Arioch!
(Sorry ... I don't want to derail this thread – I am glad to see it resurrected – but when I read this sentence, Elric immediately sprang to mind.)

BradPaula

I can cook, clean and repair items, but I can also aim and shoot a gun and not kill myself- so I think a fast-thinking and good soldier would be my best skill. And one who can take orders and not grouse about it.

Taking a leaf from real life recently, I can state positively that I'd fight with every fiber of my being against oppression. I'd never collaborate, not turn a blind eye or flee, but take to the streets and form or join a resistance group and try to undermine the Federation that way.

Avon scares me the most as he's ruthless, in it for himself would sell his grandmother at the drop of a hat. I'd steer clear of him and probably pal around with Vila. As for the monster who scares me the least? There are a number- the Kairopan spider, Moloch the puppet, Decimas and Saymon from The Web.

I'll choose Jenna for this exercise. It's more about how they wrote her. She's a pilot, pirate, highly intelligent- beautiful- but the writers had her take piloting directions from Blake at times when she's the expert and he's just an engineer. Also, I didn't like how Jenna was left aboard ship with Cally just because of the fact they were incidental women. If you want one thing to dislike about the character itself, it would be her jealously, re Blake.

I'll use Avon for this question. He ruthless and it's all about himself and his survival, but one thing, he is logical and does not panic in an emergency. Shoot someone in an emergency, it's happened, but for the most part, he's a 'cool' character.

Regret is part of life, but keep it a small part, or words to that effect. It haunts me because it's so true and if you don't believe it, you can regret your whole life away.

Never. I was always fully engaged with all the characters and did feel for them when they 'died'. Gan and Blake are the two best examples. I suppose if pushed I'd say Dr. Plaxton. She was dead either way- so why not save the crew?

Servalan. She certainly deserved it and it would have been a complete ending had she come into the tracking gallery after Avon had shot Blake, only to taunt Avon and get gunned down too. She was a symptom of the corrupt Federation but it would have been so satisfying to see her get her due.

Avon. Or Blake. Jenna or Cally. Never Vila.

Avon- computer manuals. Blake- historical fictions. Cally-paranormal journals. Jenna- high fashion magazines? Vila- Soma Consumers Monthly, Soolin- Gun Digest of the Federation, Tarrant- hair product labels and dental product claims. Travis II- How to Take Over the Galaxy in one Easy Step, Dayna- Mega-Gun Digest of the Federation, Servalan- Modern Day Despot Monthly. Gan- comic books. Soolin- hair style magazines, Del Grant- Modern Day Mercenary.

I don't think it'd be Avon. I can hear him say he could eat or he could talk but not both. Blake, he's probably bore you with his mission to take down the Federation. Cally, the same. I think Vila might be the most entertaining as he's full of stories, whether they are truthful or not and he'd be a great deal of fun. And the drinks would be flowing. For some reason I feel Italian would be the meal of choice. Second choice? Tarrant as he's so decorative...

I think that would be very unlikely for me to join the Feds. But if I did, it would be to work from the inside to to change its direction and get it on track and away from its fascist leanings.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

bob79519

Constant complaining.

Try to flee.

Series 4 Avon scared me the most (becasue of how unpredictable his actions were, even if a majority of them were poorly written) and Annoying small creatures from the Web scare me the least becasue of how cheap they look.

4. Name one thing you dislike about your favorite character.

I don't like series 4 Avon.

5. Name one thing you like about your least-favorite character.

Soolin has not appeared in the Big Finish audios yet.

The final scene of 'Blake' where everyone supposedly dies.

Jenna's death, it's just there becasue it was the final episode, and it happened off-screen!

Servalan, she should have died at the end of series 3.

Cally.

No-idea.

Avon, since he would probably not talk to me about meaningless subjects.

12. You have joined the Federation: is it to redeem it from the inside? Is it to fulfill your own plans? Is it for the greater good? Do you have a different reason?

To steal a-lot of money and escape.

Drasko
1. Cooking is nice, but I am more attracted to some research or some "dangerous" tasks
2.Try to flee
3. If I have to choose it would be Servelan...and the other one is Travis, he does not scare me at all
4. I don`t have a favourite one, but let`s say Blake, and I dislike his lack of clear intention I guess
5. Don`t have a least favourite but if it is the Supreme commander maybe I can find a shred of heart in her
6. Again poor Servalan first when she lost her clones and then when she pushed full speed with a Liberator falling apart
7. Poor Gan...he was good but not very characteristic
8. Servalan (Jacqueline Pierce is gonna hate me Smile )
9. Jenna
10. Blake reads science books, maybe even some philosophy, Avon reads Machiavelli. Servalan reads hot, erotic novels...Travis learns how to read
11. Krantor just for curiosity, Blake for a good company, Servalan to find her heart, Travis just because of Stephen Greif....Jenna for a good warm evening, Kaly for having fun...
12. I feel like s dirty coward but try to find at least some way to escape it or destroy a part of its system
Edited by Drasko on 04 December 2017 20:47:03

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.98 seconds
9,798,801 unique visits since 8th January 2014