Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 Continues
bob79519
Alright, I have thought of a story and have started to write the next episode. Also, what would you rather see?:

1: Novelizations of Blake's 7 Continues

Or

2: A prequel series called: Blake's 7 Beginnings

Anniew
Novels.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
I wouldn't mind a prequel series.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

I wouldn't mind a prequel series.

I'd vote for that, too.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

bob79519
Alright guys, the latest episode of Blake's 7 Continues is here. And I finally get to express my hatred for the most overrated episode of Blake's 7: Orbit.

Synopsis: Vila has a problem, while Dev Tarrant and Servalan discuss urgent matters.

Link: https://drive.goo...Wl5YW03anc
Edited by bob79519 on 27 February 2017 22:03:48

Anniew
Can you make the link work Bob by using the web thingy at the bottom of the blue box. I think you click ( symbol to right of U) and paste the link between the two. It doesn't work for me if I just paste what you've written into my web browser for some reason.

bob79519
Anniew wrote:

Can you make the link work Bob by using the web thingy at the bottom of the blue box. I think you click ( symbol to right of U) and paste the link between the two. It doesn't work for me if I just paste what you've written into my web browser for some reason.

Done

Anniew
Thanks Bob. Enjoyed the read!

bob79519
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking a break from writing scripts to focus on other projects. Also, I recently read the infamous Afterlife, and while I can see why people hate it, I did not find it too bad. It started off good, but went downhill as soon as ORAC's brother was introduced and it just kept going downhill.

bob79519
Hey guys, just a quick update with a few things:

1: I am currently taking a break from Blake's 7 Continues to work on other fanfiction. If you want to read it, I am currently writing a true finale to Seinfeld, since I thought the TV finale was horrible!https://www.fanfi...rue-finale

2: In terms of the prequel I might write some day: Blake's 7 Beginnings. I have thought of the order of the episodes and when they take place:

Episode 1: Roj Blake, prior to ‘The Way Back’.
Episode 2: Jenna Stannis, prior to ‘The Way Back’.
Episode 3: Vila Restal, prior to ‘The Way Back’.
Episode 4: Olag Gan, prior to ‘The Way Back/Space Fall’.
Episode 5: Kerr Avon, prior to ‘The Way Back/Space Fall’.
Episode 6: Cally, prior to ‘Time Squad’.
Episode 7: Servalan, prior to ‘Seek-Locate-Destroy’.
Episode 8: Travis, prior to ‘Seek-Locate-Destroy’.
Episode 9: Dayna Mellanby, prior to ‘Aftermath’.
Episode 10: Del Tarrant, prior to ‘Aftermath’.
Episode 11: Soolin, prior to ‘Rescue’.
Episode 12: Del Grant, prior to ‘Countdown’.
Episode 13: Anna Grant, prior to ‘Rumors of death’.

I will use these to explain the character's backstories and fix continuity errors.

I will try to get the next episode of Blake's 7 Continues out before the end of April. And, when I have written all episodes of Blake's 7 Continues, I want to go back and edit them to fix terminology errors and make the run-times for all episodes TV-length.
Edited by bob79519 on 05 April 2017 13:19:46

bob79519
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I made a few small changes to episode 1 to fix a few things that annoyed me (namely terminology). Link is in the first post on page 1 that I made.

bob79519
Hey guys, just to let you that I have finished my Seinfeld fan-fiction, meaning that I can start work on episode 8, but first, i want to rewrite episode 6, since I'm not too happy with the end result. I will try to get them finished by the end of the month.

Anniew
Good!!

bob79519
Also, after I finish Blake's 7 Contines, and the prequel series, I'm thinking of doing unseen adventures, taking place during the 4 seasons, kind of like Big Finish. What are your thoughts on this idea?

bob79519
Alright, here's the updated version of episode 6. The main problem I had with the original version was Oliver's motivation. But I only had him be Travis's brother becasue I couldn't think of anything else. However, since then, I have read Afterlife. In the book, Korrel's character has a good motivation, which I tweaked a little and gave it to Oliver as his motivation.

Episode: https://drive.goo...UdQMnI5SDg

bob79519
Alright guys, I have started writing episode 8. It should be done by the end of April.

bob79519
I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I have finished writing the next episode of Blake's 7 Continues. The bad news is that my computer can't connect to the internet for some reason (I am writing this post on a phone). Episode will be posted as soon I can connect my computer to the internet again.

bob79519
Alright guys, I got my internet back and here is the latest episode of Blake's 7 Continues. Sorry if this isn't the Klyn episode I said it was going to be. It started off that way, but it just evolved into an Avon episode. Oh well, at least I got his episode out of the way. Also, enjoy the big flashback.

Synopsis: Avon, Cally and Vila meet up with Avalon to to distribute the PYLENE-50 antidote, and some stuff gets revealed.

Download link: https://drive.goo...kh2TUNxb00

P.S. Have you guys ever watched Farscape? It's essentially Blake's 7, but done so much better.
Edited by President Solvite on 05 June 2017 08:40:04

Anniew
Shall read your continuation with interest. BUT
Sorry Bob..Farscape is fun but not a PATCH on B7!!

bob79519
Anniew wrote:

Shall read your continuation with interest. BUT
Sorry Bob..Farscape is fun but not a PATCH on B7!!

Why not? I mean, think about it. Faracape has a much more interesting story, more consistant writing and character development and does not suffer from having a horrible 4th season, that ends on a cliff-hanger that never gets resolved in live-action, forcing fans to come up with their own resalotion.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.64 seconds
9,853,521 unique visits since 8th January 2014