Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake's 7 Continues
bob79519
If you like fan films, there's a chance you've heard of Star Trek Continues. It's a fan series which is an unofficial direct continuation of the third and last season of Star Trek: The Original Series, whose visual and storytelling features have been reproduced to recreate the same look-and-feel.

So I thought, if there's a Star Trek Continues, why can't there be a Blake's 7 continuation?

Considering that it's going to be the 35th anniversary of the final episode this year, and there's loads of fan theories to what happend after everyone but Avon was supposedly killed, I decided to start writing my version of what happend. Think of this as season 5.

Now, this will not be made for a long time, maybe not even at all. I'm currently in college so I'm too young and too busy to even start trying to make this for real. So I decided to just write the scripts instead for the time being. I hope you enjoy them and please let me know how they can be improved.

Episode 1 script: https://drive.goo...Hpyc09nUTA

Episode 1 synopsis: The surviving Scorpio crew escape Gauda Prime while the Federation tries to kill them.
Edited by bob79519 on 30 March 2017 19:03:08

JustBrad
Hi, bob79519. It looks like you might have tried to upload a file to the board. If that's the case, it won't work. The Horizon board doesn't support direct links, but you can copy the PDF and paste it into an ariticle submission by clicking on the 'Submit Article' button on the left hand frame.

Travisina
The link is here: Episode 1
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
I will look forward to reading episode 1. Thank you for sharing it with us, bob79519.

Spaceresearcher
Way to go, I'll give this a read when I get the chance. Thanks Bob79519

bob79519
Thanks!

RichardMk2
Thanks, Bob79519. One of the best post Gauda Prime stories I've read for a long time!

bob79519
Thanks! Also, I've started writing episode 2.

bob79519
Episode 2 is finished.

Episode 2 script: https://drive.goo...lFvV2xSMWM

Episode 2 synopsis: The crew fix Avon while an old character is introduced.
Edited by BradPaula on 01 October 2016 19:13:00

bob79519
Episode 3 is finished.

Episode 3 link: https://drive.goo...GFSZUd2cVE

Episode 3 synopsis: An old character returns and Oliver meets Servalan/Commissioner Sleer.
Edited by President Solvite on 08 October 2016 22:22:51

RichardMk2
I like it!

bob79519
Thanks! Anything specific you like about it?

bob79519
Alright, I've started work on episode 4. It's going to take a while becasue it has a lot of continuity it has to follow, but it should be out by the end of the month.

bob79519
Just have to say that you have to wait at least another week for episode 4. I've been too busy celebrating Halloween to work on the episode. The good news is that I've fixed all the issues I've had with the draft version of the episode, so writing the rest should be easy.

bob79519
Episode 4 is finished

Episode 4 link: https://drive.goo...1dkZ0t5Szg
Episode 4 synopsis: The crew go to Destiny to find Del Grant.
Edited by JustBrad on 24 November 2016 14:42:23

sooper mouse
oh, this is really good. Keep going
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Anniew
How do you get the link to work?
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

JustBrad
Above link mod edited to make it clickable.

Anniew wrote:

How do you get the link to work?

When posting, highlight the URL you just pasted into your post and click the little globe icon below the text box.

If that hasn't been done, you can highlight and copy the link in the original post, and paste it into your browser address bar.

bob79519
Episode 5 is finished.

Episode 5 script: https://drive.goo...2F1aHFENEk

Synopsis: The Liberator goes to get parts to build the anti-detector shield and Oliver finally confronts the Liberator crew.
Edited by bob79519 on 10 March 2017 17:10:45

Anniew
I love Avon telling Deva that he wants him along on the mission to carry crystals!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.60 seconds
9,928,224 unique visits since 8th January 2014