Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
An Afternoon With Josette Simon
Ian Kubiak
trevor travis wrote:

Don't think I'll be able to make it on Sunday - not enough time to sort out the care arrangements. Hope everyone has a great time, and got my fingers crossed that Josette will also be at CA3.

Sorry to hear that. Sadly Josette will not be at CA3.

Spaceresearcher
Ian Kubiak wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Don't think I'll be able to make it on Sunday - not enough time to sort out the care arrangements. Hope everyone has a great time, and got my fingers crossed that Josette will also be at CA3.

It's not surprising. Ever since she exited Blakes 7, there hasn't been a single Blakes 7 convention she's ever been to that I know of. Fingers crossed she might consider Big Finish, so some 3rd/4th Season material could be recorded.

clanger68
I think she did at least one event in the early days, but that was it.

This is an extremely rare event and I am very envious of those who are going.

Hope everyone has a fabulous time on Sunday and you all show Josette how much we love her. Grin

I too really hope she embraces Big Finish one day and gets to expand the character of Dayna through audio, she is such a talented actress.

Cheers,

Andy
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
Ian Kubiak wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Hi Ian, thanks for answering.

trevor travis
clanger68 wrote:
Hope everyone has a fabulous time on Sunday and you all show Josette how much we love her. Grin

I too really hope she embraces Big Finish one day and gets to expand the character of Dayna through audio, she is such a talented actress.

I echo those sentiments. I hope everyone has a great time on Sunday, and yes, I hope everyone lets Josette know that we think she's fabulous!

And I also have my fingers crossed with regards to any future involvement with Dayna at Big Finish. It would great if Josette talked with Jan Chappell, who is massively positive about what Big Finish have done with Cally.

BradPaula
As TT said and Clanger too- please let Josette know we all still love her not only for her role as Dayna, but with her amazing career in general. Perhaps she'll think kindly on us fans and eventually attend a con. or even better, reprise Dayna for a Big Finish audio? Have fun and take lots of photos!

Mistletoe12
BradPaula wrote:

As TT said and Clanger too- please let Josette know we all still love her not only for her role as Dayna, but with her amazing career in general. Perhaps she'll think kindly on us fans and eventually attend a con. or even better, reprise Dayna for a Big Finish audio? Have fun and take lots of photos!

I really wish more could make it on Sunday; it would be lovely to see all you all there. But bearing in mind all the completely understandable reasons folks can't make it, then I promise I (and I'm sure others) will definitely pass everyone's good wishes and all the messages mentioned in TT's, Clanger's and Paula's posts.

I'll be thinking about you all!

Anniew
Who hoo. Will be there! Going to see you all. Hip...hip...hooray.... Horizon members and Josette Simon. Life doesn't get a lot better than that!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
Anniew wrote:

Who hoo. Will be there! Going to see you all. Hip...hip...hooray.... Horizon members and Josette Simon. Life doesn't get a lot better than that!

Annie, that's wonderful! I'm SO pleased you are you going to be there! GrinGrin

Anniew
No hearts symbol so it'll just have to be SmileSmileSmile Mistletoe!

Mr Olag
Hi Everyone,

I've come out of hiding!
I'm going but only get into London at 12:06 from Preston as its the first train in. Hope I get to say hello to you all after a bit of speed walking from the tube station. I've got the You're Him, Aren't You audio book all set up on the Ipod for the train. I might have the full 525 minutes done by the time i get home.

See you Sunday.

Martin

Ian Kubiak
Mr Olag wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I've come out of hiding!
I'm going but only get into London at 12:06 from Preston as its the first train in. Hope I get to say hello to you all after a bit of speed walking from the tube station. I've got the You're Him, Aren't You audio book all set up on the Ipod for the train. I might have the full 525 minutes done by the time i get home.

See you Sunday.

Martin

Thanks for coming out of hiding. Which train station will you be coming from?

Ian

Mr Olag
Hi Ian,

Euston. I just need to get to Stockwell Tube and then walk. Its not too bad from my memories of CA1.
I just get worried when I have to rely on just one train on a Sunday to make the event.
Cannot wait for this opportunity to meet Josette. Thanks so much for arranging it.

Ian Kubiak
Cool! It's not that far. Things won't kick off until 1:30ish

Mr Olag
Down and safe. What a great day.
Thanks for sorting it all out today Ian. It was great to meet everybody again.
Sorry I could not hang round at the end.

Josette was such an interesting,friendly and inspiring person with all her charity work.
I hope somebody got some good photos.

Next stop B7 and cats..

Mistletoe12
A belated Down and Safe: What a brilliant day! Josette is truly lovely! She spoke eloquently on a variety of subjects. What an amazing lady! Thank you, Ian; you should be justifiably proud of what you achieved yesterday.

I did pass on everyone's good wishes to Josette and she asked me to return her Best Wishes to all at Horizon.

Mr Olag, I'm glad you could make it; good talking with you. Annie, so glad you were there and Travisina and Supreme Commander - it's always a pleasure. Minor and I had a wonderful day.

More in a proper review once I manage to put pen to paper!

Many thanks to all concerned. Grin

Ian Kubiak
An Afternoon With Josette Simon OBE

I would just like to thank everyone who came to the event yesterday. I am sure you will agree with me when say how wonderful Josette was. She really enjoyed herself and I hope you did as well. The raffle raised over 100 for Parkinson's UK. Congratulations to the winner.

Final thanks go to the team of people who helped run the event. Thanks guys.

Joe Dredd
Mistletoe12 wrote:
I did pass on everyone's good wishes to Josette and she asked me to return her Best Wishes to all at Horizon.

Did she speak or get asked about B7 at all?

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:
Did she speak or get asked about B7 at all?

Yes, and yes! Full report in due course Wink
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Lovely...lovely... day. Report with Travisina but as usual it won't be fit to be seen until she's edited..edited..edited.!!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.40 seconds
9,833,549 unique visits since 8th January 2014