Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Our Sarah: charity book. You and Who range
Anniew
Any of you fancy contributing to the above? It's a book about Lis Sladen and what she means to fans. I'm editing ( bites nails). This is what I need if you're interested:

The Title of your essay, the specific Subject of your essay, your Name as you'd like it to appear in the book, your Age (unless you'd prefer not to include it), your Location (town and country), and finally, the name of your favourite Story featuring Sarah Jane Smith (whether that be Doctor Who, The Sarah Jane Adventures or even something else)
Please also include the following disclaimer as part of your submission:
I [your name] do hereby give permission for the attached essay to be included in any and all publications of the volume Our Sarah, as well as in part or in full in any related promotion. I retain the copyright in my own writing, and am free to republish it following the publication of Our Sarah.

Email address: youandoursarah@yahoo.com.

Deadline for submissions Dec 2016

Would love to get stuff from you if you're inspired!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

Any of you fancy contributing to the above? It's a book about Lis Sladen and what she means to fans. I'm editing ( bites nails). This is what I need if you're interested:

The Title of your essay, the specific Subject of your essay, your Name as you'd like it to appear in the book, your Age (unless you'd prefer not to include it), your Location (town and country), and finally, the name of your favourite Story featuring Sarah Jane Smith (whether that be Doctor Who, The Sarah Jane Adventures or even something else)
Please also include the following disclaimer as part of your submission:
I [your name] do hereby give permission for the attached essay to be included in any and all publications of the volume Our Sarah, as well as in part or in full in any related promotion. I retain the copyright in my own writing, and am free to republish it following the publication of Our Sarah.

Email address: youandoursarah@yahoo.com.

Deadline for submissions Dec 2016

Would love to get stuff from you if you're inspired!

That's interesting. I might email you, Annie.

And good luck with editing it!!

Anniew
Thanks TT. Shall need all the luck. Am so grateful you're thinking of contributing!

Anyone else???
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
Good luck with editing Our Sarah, Annie! I know you will be an amazing editor. Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.24 seconds
9,836,287 unique visits since 8th January 2014