Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 2
BobF, Astullken

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Random Rewatch - A6 Seek-Locate-Hug
BradPaula
I like how the story goes from Travis to Blake. Good direction.
 
JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

'You wouldn't mistake me for somebody else' .... well, until series B, that is.



Snicker
 
trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

'You wouldn't mistake me for somebody else' .... well, until series B, that is.

Ah, after the Inquisitor strikes...
 
trevor travis
Cally's rather overdressed for an interrogation table.
 
Hugbot
Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...
 
Hugbot
trevor travis wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

'You wouldn't mistake me for somebody else' .... well, until series B, that is.

Ah, after the Inquisitor strikes...

Ah, yes, I remember you fanfic .... brilliant!
 
BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was put into in The Way Back?
Edited by BradPaula on 20 September 2016 20:28:59
 
trevor travis
Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Same machine as Blake in The Way Back as well.

Again, the costume is different Wink
 
Scott
BradPaula wrote:

Much as I love Brian Croucher, whenever I think of Travis I think of Stephen Greif.


There was nothing wrong with Brian Croucher being the main villain of the second series, they just should never have called him Travis. A new slightly psychotic officer with a different name would have worked fine.
 
Hugbot
BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was pout into in The Way Back?

Yes, but in the case of Blake, I am glad that he does not wear Avalon's costume. Pfft
 
littlesue
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was pout into in The Way Back?

Yes, but in the case of Blake, I am glad that he does not wear Avalon's costume. Pfft


Yea gods...what a thought!!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Travis doesn't fancy Cally.
 
trevor travis
Scott wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Much as I love Brian Croucher, whenever I think of Travis I think of Stephen Greif.


There was nothing wrong with Brian Croucher being the main villain of the second series, they just should never have called him Travis. A new slightly psychotic officer with a different name would have worked fine.


I disagree.

I like both Travi.

By the time, Brian says "I AM TRAVIS" in Star One, he really is.
 
Astullken
Think so. Like the shuttle it,s really proper prop recycling in S1.
"Blake is sitting up in a tree. Travis is sitting up in another tree. Unless they are planning to throw nuts at one another I don't see much of a fight developing before it get light!" --Avon
 
Hugbot
littlesue wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was pout into in The Way Back?

Yes, but in the case of Blake, I am glad that he does not wear Avalon's costume. Pfft


Yea gods...what a thought!!!!

What if they ever interrogated Avon in that machine?
 
Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Travis doesn't fancy Cally.

Grin
 
littlesue
Hugbot wrote:

littlesue wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was pout into in The Way Back?

Yes, but in the case of Blake, I am glad that he does not wear Avalon's costume. Pfft


Yea gods...what a thought!!!!

What if they ever interrogated Avon in that machine?


Ah..now that is a completely different matter...my comp has just steamed up at the mere thought of it!!!
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
Scott
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Cally llies in the same machine as Avalon .... however, the costume is a little different ...


Isn't that the same machine Blake was pout into in The Way Back?

Yes, but in the case of Blake, I am glad that he does not wear Avalon's costume. Pfft


All TTs dreams at once:

i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj10/scott_rmfc/PA2_zpsc2d43de9.jpg
 
trevor travis
quote]littlesue wrote:
Ah..now that is a completely different matter...my comp has just steamed up at the mere thought of it!!![/quote]

I can break it again if you like Wink
 
Hugbot
@Scott: Grin Grin Grin
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.69 seconds
9,160,885 unique visits since 8th January 2014