Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 1
littlesue

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Space Spectacular Concert
Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Table booked for 12noon at the Gloucester Arms Smile

Thanks, Clare. See you there!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
My thanks too, Clare. Much appreciated!

clareblues1
Howdy folks (really must stop using that cliché!)....may I suggest we meet outside the Gloucester Arms from 11.45am onwards then we can be ready to get to our table for 12noon.

The pub is about a 10 min walk from the Royal Albert Hall. We can even do a bit of location scouting to the steps seen in the Robert Powell version of The 39 Steps film as these are located right at the back of the hall Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

trevor travis
Righto Clare, I'll be in by then. Thanks for arranging this.

Supreme Commander
Are any of you staying around after the concert? Nat and I wanted to meet up but can't do lunch as prior appointment, and don't have tickets to the concert but could possibly meet up afterwards if you aren't all dashing off...

Anyone?Wink

dragonq
Sounds like it will be a fun concert.

Scott
Just a quick transport update, as always London Transport will be undertaking engineering works on Saturday/Sunday which will sadly cause issues for those wanting to go to the Albert Hall by Train.

There is no service on the Circle Line between Aldgate and Edgware Road (via Victoria) and there will also be no service on the District Line between South Kensington and Edgware Road, Wimbledon or Richmond.

You can still get a Picadilly Line train to South Kensington and bus routes 9, 10, 52, 452 and 702 all stop near to the Hall.

Cheers

Scott Angry

trevor travis
Supreme Commander wrote:

Are any of you staying around after the concert? Nat and I wanted to meet up but can't do lunch as prior appointment, and don't have tickets to the concert but could possibly meet up afterwards if you aren't all dashing off...

Anyone?Wink

I can stay around afterwards, but I was going to leave the decision to our American and European visitors, as to where they want to go, whether it be a museum or two (since the RAH is close to them), or Hyde Park (again nearby), or something else...

Hugbot
Supreme Commander wrote:

Anyone?Wink

Yes, I am definitely up to staying around. Would be great to enjoy the company of my Horizon friends longer.

Mistletoe12
We'll be staying for chat/drinks post show.

@Scott: Thanks for the travel updates.

See you all tommorow! Grin

Hugbot
Down and safe in London.... looking forward to seeing the gang again tomorrow! Oops

clareblues1
I'll try and hang about for a while for a drinkie poohs...though will have a train to catch Smile

bob79519
The concert was awesome! The only thing that could have made it better, is if they played some music from Aliens.

Travisina
Looking forward to seeing everyone later!

Hope to be able to hang around for a while after the concert.

Hugbot
bob79519 wrote:

The only thing that could have made it better, is if they played some music from Aliens.

Does this mean they did play some music from B7?

Travisina
Down & safe after a brilliant day!
The pub had very nice (and reasonably priced) grub, and the concert was absolutely wonderful!

I expect Clanger's pictures will turn out better, but thanks to our intrepid signmakers...

www.blakes7online.com/images/news/signmaking_17062017.jpg

here's most of the gang spreading the word on the steps of the Albert Hall.

www.blakes7online.com/images/news/space_concert_17062017.jpg

www.blakes7online.com/images/news/og_lives_17062017.jpg

trevor travis
Down and safe.

Great to meet up with everyone and the concert was fun!

OG LIVES!

Hugbot
Thanks for sharing the first piccies of a wonderful day, Travisina!
It was a really fantastic experience - being at the RAH for the first time, enjoying the concert and meeting so many of my Horizon frineds again after just one week!
I've just come back from a Guinness (or two...) in the pub adjacent to my hotel. Thames tour tomorrow, and then back to the FRG on Monday.
Just a pity they didn't play the B7 theme but I was not really expecting that. (Also a pity that they didn't play the Raumpatrouille theme, which has cult status in Germany, but that would of course have been completely out of the question. Mind you, it was even played at the official reopening of the Brandenburg gate way back in the 90s!)
An absolute pleasure to hear parts of Holst's Planet suite again .... I think it was 30 years ago when I last heard that. I have a dim memory of a TV broadcast that I watched on the black-and-white telly in my father's study while the rest of the family was watching something else on the colour TV in the living room. I have to buy the CD now. Long overdue.

clareblues1
Down and safe...a truly brilliant day! I started my London odyssey in the natural history museum then off to the pub and what can I say about the concert other than downright amazing! Wonderful music from start to finish, some fantastic laser and pyrotechnic effects and of course excellent company!

Btw are we experiencing time warping on the forum again? Bob's post seems out of date/time sequence?

Travisina
clareblues1 wrote:

Btw are we experiencing time warping on the forum again? Bob's post seems out of date/time sequence?

I think he saw it last night!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,098,637 unique visits since 8th January 2014