Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 1
BradPaula

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Space Spectacular Concert
clareblues1
Just starting a new thread for discussion re the below...

Saturday 17 June 2017, 2.30pm

http://www.royala...ectacular/

I've just booked my ticket in the rausing circle, block T, row 3.

See the rest of you there!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
briggsy1
I'd loved to have gone but those ticket prices are beyond my budget. Hope you enjoy the show.
 
Mistletoe12
I will be booking shortly: it will be a wonderful show; I'm looking forward to it already.
 
Scott
clareblues1 wrote:

Just starting a new thread for discussion re the below...

Saturday 17 June 2017, 2.30pm

http://www.royala...ectacular/

I've just booked my ticket in the rausing circle, block T, row 3.

See the rest of you there!


Right, I'm booked as well. See you guys there.Angry
 
clareblues1
Righty'o Scott Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
BradPaula
I'll be booking very soon. Always wanted to see a concert at Albert Hall- ever since I saw the Moody Blues play there on a DVD of mine.
 
Hugbot
Booked!
My plans for my 2017 hols are shaping up: Blake con on 11th June and then hiking along the Ridgeway towards London to attend the concert. Perfect! It does not happen very often that I have the opportunity to meet my Horizon friends on two consecutive weekends.
 
Spaceresearcher
clareblues1 wrote:

Re the Space Spectacular...the best seats in the Royal Albert Hall are the rausing circle. You get the fullest sound from the orchestra and a grand-stand view over what's going on. Choose blocks T or U. The 36 seats will have a better view than the 30 ones. I would point out that there are lots of steps to reach this area but there are also lifts.

Mum and I have had seats in block T for the 4 times we saw the Grand Organ Gala and have never been disappointed.

*EDIT* I'm sure some sort of pre-show meet up, probably with lunch thrown in also sounds like a good idea. Will do some research over the coming months, but at least we've got the basics on the table for people to think about.


Many thanks Clare. As I've never been to the Royal Albert Hall (But I've always wanted to, so much music I'd love to hear in one of the worlds most renown music venues. It's as iconic as the Sydney Opera House but from what I've heard with superior acoustics all round), so I'll take your advice and see if I'll be able to obtain a ticket in one of those locations.
 
Spaceresearcher
BradPaula wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:

Re the Space Spectacular...the best seats in the Royal Albert Hall are the rausing circle. You get the fullest sound from the orchestra and a grand-stand view over what's going on. Choose blocks T or U. The 36 seats will have a better view than the 30 ones. I would point out that there are lots of steps to reach this area but there are also lifts.

Mum and I have had seats in block T for the 4 times we saw the Grand Organ Gala and have never been disappointed.

*EDIT* I'm sure some sort of pre-show meet up, probably with lunch thrown in also sounds like a good idea. Will do some research over the coming months, but at least we've got the basics on the table for people to think about.


Thanks, Clare. Sounds like a great day of fun.


Ditto that.
 
BradPaula
Brad and I have booked tickets for the Space Spectacular Concert, June 17th, 2:30 pm. For others booking tickets, we secured tickets in the Rausing Circle T, Row 3, seats 85 and 86.

Looking forward to seeing the concert and our Forum friends that day! Cheers.
 
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Brad and I have booked tickets for the Space Spectacular Concert, June 17th, 2:30 pm. For others booking tickets, we secured tickets in the Rausing Circle T, Row 3, seats 85 and 86.

Looking forward to seeing the concert and our Forum friends that day! Cheers.


I've booked Rausing Circle T Row 3 Seat 87 - I suspect that's quite near to B & P Grin
 
Scott
trevor travis wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Brad and I have booked tickets for the Space Spectacular Concert, June 17th, 2:30 pm. For others booking tickets, we secured tickets in the Rausing Circle T, Row 3, seats 85 and 86.

Looking forward to seeing the concert and our Forum friends that day! Cheers.


I've booked Rausing Circle T Row 3 Seat 87 - I suspect that's quite near to B & P Grin



Yikes, I'm in seat 84! How did that happen?Angry
 
BradPaula
Yay! We get to sit with Scott and TT. I'll be next to TT- so watch out!
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:


I've booked Rausing Circle T Row 3 Seat 87 - I suspect that's quite near to B & P Grin


Really? A whole year's worth of Ginger Chadbon comments, and the first chance you get, you book the seat next to Paula.... Next to a balcony railing....

Did you think this through at all?
 
trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:


I've booked Rausing Circle T Row 3 Seat 87 - I suspect that's quite near to B & P Grin


Really? A whole year's worth of Ginger Chadbon comments, and the first chance you get, you book the seat next to Paula.... Next to a balcony railing....

Did you think this through at all?


Grin Grin

I've started to behave in my latest fanfic. No mention of Chadbon. Although I've turned Jenna into a ginger instead Wink
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Although I've turned Jenna into a ginger instead Wink


If Jenna is Ginger, so is Og.
 
trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Although I've turned Jenna into a ginger instead Wink


If Jenna is Ginger, so is Og.


THIS Jenna really is ginger Wink
 
clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

Yay! We get to sit with Scott and TT. I'll be next to TT- so watch out!


I'm in 83, game, set and match! LOL
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.
 
JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:



I'm in 83, game, set and match! LOL


YAHTZE!!!


We can all hold up letters B-L-A-K-E
 
Hugbot
JustBrad wrote:

clareblues1 wrote:



I'm in 83, game, set and match! LOL


YAHTZE!!!


We can all hold up letters B-L-A-K-E

82. We are now up to B-L-A-K-E-S. Anyone for the 7?
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,103,210 unique visits since 8th January 2014