Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 13

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Random Rewatch - C4 Dawn Of The Gods
trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Sorry this is where the whole story bogs down for me- the Caliph and how he's dressed.

Same here. He's wandered in from 'Gambit'.


Is it an indication of just how long The Thaarn and the Caliph have been here?
 
BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Sorry this is where the whole story bogs down for me- the Caliph and how he's dressed.

JMS seems to have liked it ... he resurrected him as the Vorlon inquisitor Sebastian.


I don't think we've noticed that. Must check out B5 again.
 
JustBrad
Very disappointed. I would have bet that if anyone had shoved a walking stick in Tarrant's face they would have wound up wearing it.... more or less.
 
trevor travis
Yay, Vic Thatcher!!!
 
JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Sorry this is where the whole story bogs down for me- the Caliph and how he's dressed.

JMS seems to have liked it ... he resurrected him as the Vorlon inquisitor Sebastian.


I don't think we've noticed that. Must check out B5 again.


Hint: He's better know to Earth History simply as.... Jack.
 
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

Everyone speaks English


Yes, we have an explanation for that in Doctor Who and Farscape- but that is a valid point. Unless the Federation is spread far and wide and requires the English language only.

In City, Vila & Kerril's language is recognised as 'Terran'.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
RB
Get ready...
 
sweevo
Who? Sorry if I'm not commenting much, I'm finding it hard to focus and stay awake (this damn depression is getting to me).
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

Sorry this is where the whole story bogs down for me- the Caliph and how he's dressed.

Same here. He's wandered in from 'Gambit'.


Is it an indication of just how long The Thaarn and the Caliph have been here?


Granted, they did try and 'space' the costume up with the weird belt and the whip, but it looks like he walked off the set of Jane Eyre or something.
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Yay, Vic Thatcher!!!


The guy who had his legs broken? Yeah!
 
trevor travis
Tarrant can't write Grin Grin
 
meegat39
sweevo wrote:

Who? Sorry if I'm not commenting much, I'm finding it hard to focus and stay awake (this damn depression is getting to me).


Sorry to hear that Sweevo Sad Are you on anti-depressants?
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."
 
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Yay, Vic Thatcher!!!


The guy who had his legs broken? Yeah!


Yep, the original Vic, not the replacement they had to find in a hurry.
 
Lorna
sweevo wrote:

Who? Sorry if I'm not commenting much, I'm finding it hard to focus and stay awake (this damn depression is getting to me).



I am also having difficulties. My neighbour has just pointed out I have put out the wrong recycling bins, I have had to stop no remedy the situation.
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

Tarrant can't write Grin Grin


Then he can stick the graphite writing sticks up his nose, put his pants on his head and shout, 'bibble'.
 
Travisina
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tarrant can't write Grin Grin


Then he can stick the graphite writing sticks up his nose, put his pants on his head and shout, 'bibble'.

GrinGrin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
BradPaula
Why did we never see the ships' computers defense system thingie?
 
trevor travis
Zen & Orac teaming up.... yeah!!!
 
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Why did we never see the ships' computers defense system thingie?


Don't we see it both here and in Space Fall??
 
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Tarrant can't write Grin Grin


Then he can stick the graphite writing sticks up his nose, put his pants on his head and shout, 'bibble'.


Ah, obligatory Blackadder reference Grin
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.47 seconds
9,902,416 unique visits since 8th January 2014