Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 12

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Random Rewatch - B9 Countdown
trevor travis
The episode: Barney Nine - Countdown
The date: Tuesday, August 30th, 2016
The time: 7.45pm UK time

Random Rewatch - No 33

Selected by Brad (under strict instruction from Paula Grin )

In which Vila cheats by choosing all consonants for the word rounds, making it impossible for Cally to form words, with Cally getting even more annoyed when the popular Auron word gjkzxxmqk is disallowed. Vila then uses Orac to help in the number rounds and wins.

Sorry, dear readers, did you say its not THAT Countdown?

Is it the one with the ginger mercenary in it, then?
 
Joe Dredd
Nah, it'd be this one: Click!
 
JustBrad
His appearances are rather scant,
Yet you've probably heard of Del Grant.
But if you need a treatise, just come out and meet us,
And hearken my better half's rant.
 
Travisina
LOL, Brad - brilliant Grin
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
JustBrad
Travisina wrote:

LOL, Brad - brilliant Grin


Thank you, after spending hours trying to rhyme Primer, I was rather proud of coupling Treatise with Meet Us.
 
trevor travis
A reminder that the rewatch of Hostage takes pl....

Ouch, I've just received a transatlantic punch.

A reminder that the rewatch of Countdown takes place tonight at 7.45pm tonight. Ginger wigs at the ready!!
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

A reminder that the rewatch of Hostage takes pl....

Ouch, I've just received a transatlantic punch.

A reminder that the rewatch of Countdown takes place tonight at 7.45pm tonight. Ginger wigs at the ready!!


Never underestimate the reach of a Welsh Street sign on a long pole.
 
RB
Evening all, 3 vowels and 6 consonants please.....
 
trevor travis
RB wrote:

Evening all, 3 vowels and 6 consonants please.....


U-O-O-D-N-N-C-T-W

Dayna has a nine letter word; Tarrant has "CAT" Grin
 
Travisina
Hi All,

I'll be here. Might have to juggle it with end of supper (about to eat now). See you in a bit.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
BradPaula
trevor travis wrote:

A reminder that the rewatch of Hostage takes pl....

Ouch, I've just received a transatlantic punch.

A reminder that the rewatch of Countdown takes place tonight at 7.45pm tonight. Ginger wigs at the ready!!


Hey, I'd love a transatlantic punch. Does it have rum in it? Note: TT I have the ginger wig and beard you gave us at CA2 at the ready. I think you looked better in the wig, though.....
 
RB
Vila has 'Woodcut'
 
BradPaula
I'm a bit bemused. I just read a Tweet from Travisina (on Twitter, of course) and she mentioned me. Something about the only reason I was doing the rewatch was because of some character named Grant? Funny! I get more followers on Twitter by other people's references than to my actual Tweets.

Thanks for the mention! Now the whole world knows I'm a bit obsessed with the mercenary! At least I'm not a Justin fan.....
 
JustBrad
BradPaula wrote:

At least I'm not a Justin fan.....


Bieber?
 
BradPaula
JustBrad wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

At least I'm not a Justin fan.....


Bieber?


Perish the thought. A Belieber? Angry
 
ScorpioSurvivor81
BradPaula wrote:

I'm a bit bemused. I just read a Tweet from Travisina (on Twitter, of course) and she mentioned me. Something about the only reason I was doing the rewatch was because of some character named Grant? Funny! I get more followers on Twitter by other people's references than to my actual Tweets.

Thanks for the mention! Now the whole world knows I'm a bit obsessed with the mercenary! At least I'm not a Justin fan.....


I'm the only Justin fan around here. Actually, I'm probably the only Justin fan in the entire universe.
 
JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:


U-O-O-D-N-N-C-T-W

Dayna has a nine letter word; Tarrant has "CAT" Grin


Donut
Town
Do Not
Noon Cut
Now Count
 
JustBrad
ScorpioSurvivor81 wrote:



I'm the only Justin fan around here. Actually, I'm probably the only Justin fan in the entire universe.


I believe Dayna (looking lovely, By The Way) was rather fond of him.
 
littlesue
Just getting ready.
Biccies, choccie and a nice lot of warm fluffy towels for a certain, rather nice computer expert after he finishes being brave and very wet dismantling that there bomb.
7.35
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
BradPaula
littlesue wrote:

Just getting ready.
Biccies, choccie and a nice lot of warm fluffy towels for a certain, rather nice computer expert after he finishes being brave and very wet dismantling that there bomb.
7.35


What? No warm fluffy towels for the poor mercenary? LIttlesue, I'm disappointed! Wait- you are just saving him for me, right? OK- thanks!
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.97 seconds
9,909,833 unique visits since 8th January 2014