Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 1
Vanessa Doffenshmirtz

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey London theatre
Anniew
Sorry you couldn't join is Meegat. It was a LOVELY day!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
Down and safe...a really great day! Thank you everyone for your company Smile. The play was excellent and Steven was thoroughly charming as always.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Travisina
It was a lot of fun - great to see everyone!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Richard I am sorry I never got to say goodbye! Scott that was a memorable lunch conversation. Hugbot so nice to see you again. Mistletoe and Mistletoe minor, such good company. Travisina - lovely Avon conversations . Supreme Commander - I am in awe of the way you made tables and chairs appear and got us all drinks. Claire thank you for organising such a treat. I must say I never thought to imbibe my first cocktail at my age or to have a disgraceful fan girl moment when Stephen mentioned that he was offered to do an audio play at home in his pyjamas. But there you are. Life is wonderful.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

clareblues1
Annie you brought the house down, but at least I don't feel alone in my silliness now!

Ellen York
Sounds like a good time was had by all. I'm sorry I couldn't make it, but I do have a ticket for the Space Spectacular in June Smile

Lurena
clareblues1 wrote:
The play was excellent and Steven was thoroughly charming as always.

I could not expect anything else! Grin
Looks like you all had a wonderful time, I regret that I don't live in the UK.
Are there reviews around somewhere?
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
RichardMk2
Thank you all for your company yesterday. It was a great day out. I didn't realise Shakespeare could be so entertaining. When I got home I watched "Deathwatch" as Steven plays two roles in that story

clareblues1
Has anyone else still got S Club's Reach for the Stars playing through their head? I knew this would happen the moment I heard it start up in Planet Hollywood!

Mistletoe12
clareblues1 wrote:

Has anyone else still got S Club's Reach for the Stars playing through their head? I knew this would happen the moment I heard it start up in Planet Hollywood!

I have now, thanks for that. Lol. And the Minions from Despicable Me, as well Justin Beiber. Don't judge us folks, they aren't our musical choices; they were on a loop at Planet Hollywood during lunch. I am currently humming 'Reach for the Stars ' in my head as I head to bed!!!

Lovely day, yesterday. Thank you for the great company Grin

Scott
Thanks everyone for a excellent day out. The meal was great, especially the bit where 7 intrepid heroes attacked a 'big boy sundae' with their proddy tools!

The play was excellent, Steven was on top form and I really enjoyed the slapstick and musical elements of the show.

And finally it was really nice to catch up with everyone.

Cheers.

Scott Angry

Hugbot
Down & safe in Flensburg after a lovely weekend! It was great to see the play, to meet Steven again (he even remembered my name ... well, not surprisingly as we are nearly namesakes), and to spend time with the gang. Just a pity that it was all over so soon (and the volume level in the Planet Hollywood made it a bit difficult to have a proper conversation). Now I have to catch up with quite a lot of things (and to taste my box of Grassmere gingergread Smile ).

clareblues1
Glad to hear you made it home safely Hugbot! Enjoy the gingerbread! The marzipan has started disappearing already, don't know how that happened *whistles innocently*

Funnily enough, Grasmere Gingerbread got a mention on Classic FM radio this morning! Someone on school half term holiday in Cumbria wrote in to the breakfast show.

Hugbot
A few pics from our outing (and my weekend in London) can be found here:

http://s65.photob...amp;page=1

Password: dogsberry (yes, I now, it should be dogberry ... I must have been thinking of Blackadders dogsbody)

clareblues1
Thanks for sharing those Hugbot! And I really must apologise for not posting the group photo yet, combination of a car break down and other RL! Must try harder for this weekend!

BradPaula
Great photos, as always, Hugbot. Thanks for sharing.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

clareblues1
i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/Group%20crop_zpsmzs8vbkz.jpg

Here's the group shot Smile

BradPaula
Wonderful group piccie, kids. Isn't Steven sweet?
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Angry Angel
Lovely photo, you all look great, but especially Steven Grin !

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Travisina
Hugbot's report (with more pics) is now up on the website here: Much Ado About Quite a Lot
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.68 seconds
9,126,607 unique visits since 8th January 2014