Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 861
· Newest Rebel: Johannes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
19% [14 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
7% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
13% [10 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
1% [1 Vote]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
5% [4 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
16% [12 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
12% [9 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
7% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
12% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
8% [6 Votes]

Votes: 75
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Steven Pacey London theatre
clareblues1
Hello all, just kicking off discussion re the outing to see Steven on stage in Loves Labours Lost and Much Ado About Nothing at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.

It opens in December and runs until mid March.

I'd like to see both plays but I appreciate that some might not wish to shell out on the cost.

Thoughts please. ..thanks
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

JustBrad
clareblues1 wrote:

It opens in December and runs until mid March.

And we're there in June. That's the way it's gone lately.

clareblues1
Bless you... Smile

Angry Angel
Having booked to see both at Chichester, I found that there was a reduction if you did that, don't know if that's also the case in London.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
clareblues1
Angry Angel wrote:

Having booked to see both at Chichester, I found that there was a reduction if you did that, don't know if that's also the case in London.

Ahhh, fingers crossed AA! Thanks for that.

clareblues1
Here's the website with more information...
http://www.trh.co...on/events/

On researching the plays it would seem that Steven is likely to have a bigger role in Much Ado than LLL. If there's folks who will only be able to invest in one ticket, I would suggest Much Ado is the one to consider.

Prices range from 15 in the Gallery on bench seats and 65 steps to 67.50 in the stalls and parts of the Royal Circle.

Looking at performance times and Saturday matinees...

LLL 11 February 2.30pm, 25 February 2.30pm, 11 March 2.30pm and 18 March 2.30pm

Much Ado 4 February 2.30pm, 18 February 2.30pm, 4 March 2.30pm

So we've got less choice for Much Ado date wise.

clareblues1
Saturday 4 February wouldn't be good for me...

Mistletoe12
Thanks for posting the above information, Clare. It's helped me to make my decision. Grin

I should be prudent with finances and would like to see Steven in the bigger role, so I'm definitely up for the Much Ado outing.

I haven't placed too many dates into my 2017 diary thus far, and since 4th Feb isn't good for you - then I'm happy with either the 18th February or 4th March. (The matinee is a great idea too - it's a good time.)

clareblues1
You're welcome and in all honesty I probably shouldn't lash out on 2 sets of tickets myself, especially at the price they are. Alas London theatre is getting pricey these days.

18 February would be my preferred day of the two....if that's any good to anyone else?

Hugbot
Both dates would suit me. May I keep our fair ladies company?

clareblues1
By all means Hugbot! Smile

Travisina
As far as dates go, 18th Feb for 'Much Ado' is okay for me.
As far as finances go, I can't commit yet - but it would definitely just be the one play, and in a cheap seat! How quickly are these selling - how soon do I need to book?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
I've just had a look at the availability and there are still plenty of seats but of course the cheapest tend to sell more quickly, so if you want one of the 25/35 tickets you'll need to book in the near future I'd say.

clareblues1
Am planning to book this month, are we all still happy with the 18th of February? Cheers Smile

Scott
clareblues1 wrote:

Am planning to book this month, are we all still happy with the 18th of February? Cheers Smile

Hi Clare

I can do the 18 Feb, is there going to be group booking or are we looking after ourselves on this one. If the latter, let me know the area people are choosing to book and I'll try and co-ordinate around them.

Ta.

ScottAngry

clareblues1
Scott, I think it'll be a case of folks booking tickets as and when they can afford to do so. Once the others have reconfirmed date wise, I'll book mine and give the seat details.

Mistletoe12
clareblues1 wrote:

Yep, I'm still good with the 18th February. Just need to book! It's on my list. Grin

Hugbot
Yes, 18th February is OK for me.

clareblues1
Righty'o, looks like 18 February it is for Much Ado... Smile Am heading over to http://www.trh.co.uk to book my ticket Smile

*EDIT* Booked! Upper Circle front row in the middle block. The tickets are 45 in that area. There are still some 35 seats available, which are located on the back row of the middle block. Plenty of 25 seats available too, but note these have a restricted view.
Edited by clareblues1 on 17 September 2016 11:56:15

Scott
clareblues1 wrote:

Righty'o, looks like 18 February it is for Much Ado... Smile Am heading over to http://www.trh.co.uk to book my ticket Smile

*EDIT* Booked! Upper Circle front row in the middle block. The tickets are 45 in that area. There are still some 35 seats available, which are located on the back row of the middle block. Plenty of 25 seats available too, but note these have a restricted view.

Hi Clare, is that the afternoon or evening performance?

Ta.

Scott

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.58 seconds
7,082,122 unique visits since 8th January 2014