Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 18

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Sand - 20th August
trevor travis
Thanks all. GC, see you tomorrow for Inferno and everyone else for Gold (or Time Squad).

Joe Dredd
trevor travis wrote:
He knows she's a black panther, but takes the risk anyway.

Tarrant could make the case that their survival depended on it (though more long-term than immediate survival). I also think it's possible the psychic sand was influencing them, stirring their feelings somewhat.

Travisina
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Okay everyone I won't be making a rewatch thread for next Saturday! It's my Birthday and I'm having friends over for a partay!

Y'all can either go one without me or wait a week.

Happy Birthday, GC! I don't suppose you could persuade your friends to join the rewatch...?
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Joe Dredd
It'd be cruel to make GC miss Gold!

Travisina
Joe Dredd wrote:

I agree. Shall we postpone Gold to 3rd September?

Gauda Cheese
Joe Dredd wrote:

That's true. Oh no! Stupid parents!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

Dragon32
Pretty good ep. Agree with comments above. Plot great, original. Script sizzling. Characters all proprly in character again. Avon back to being smart and levelnheaded. And the Servilan/Tarrant thing was done well.

I liked the planet scenes. Not often B7 constructs a planet but that was good enough to set a mood. And the sand thing - not seen the like before. Dayna not impressed with Tarrent at the end though. I could go on but tablet typing sucks.

Travisina
Gauda Cheese wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

That's true. Oh no! Stupid parents!

Mine timed it so that the original transmission of 'Blake' was on my birthday...

Joe Dredd
Dragon32 wrote:

Pretty good ep. Agree with comments above. Plot great, original. Script sizzling. Characters all proprly in character again. Avon back to being smart and levelnheaded. And the Servilan/Tarrant thing was done well.

I liked the planet scenes. Not often B7 constructs a planet but that was good enough to set a mood. And the sand thing - not seen the like before. Dayna not impressed with Tarrent at the end though. I could go on but tablet typing sucks.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, Dragon32.

You mentioned you hadn't seen this episode before. Does that mean you haven't seen the rest of this series too? If so, you're in for a treat. After all the wobbles they had having to set everything up again for this Liberatorless series, the show finds its feet again and really starts delivering the goods as it used to.

Edit: Further thought. As the first and last series essentially set everything up from scratch, it would be interesting to list the S1 episodes against the S4 episodes and see how the compare in terms of weak and strong episodes. I wonder which episode matches up with "Animals".

President Solvite
Generally I find S1 very strong and consistent apart from Orac (which suffers from the first few minutes rehashing events from Deliverance) but it builds up a nice crescendo at the end though!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Gauda Cheese
Travisina wrote:

Gauda Cheese wrote:

One day I'll have the bald head with the rocking sideburns. I think I can handle that

Oh yes, go for it! Will the Fiancee like it?

She likes the sideburns, I'll let you know about the hair though!
http://stwco.word... Stuff and things written by me.

My podcast: http://GATM.buzzs...

trevor travis
Have we got a thread for Gold?

trevor travis
Anyone else about?

Dragon32
I'm here, seems there is no Classic rewatch this morning.

Well, off to get a hair cut now. Hmm. Servalan special or Avon blow-dry?

Travisina
Hi all - this week's rewatch of 'Gold' was postponed, 'cos it's Gauda Cheese's birthday party, and it would have been mean to make him miss one of his favourite eps. It was announced on the Roundup:

Southern Hemisphere
Australia's Season D rewatch takes a break for a week to enable Horizon Member Gauda Cheese to celebrate his birthday without having to miss one of the best eps in Season D. We will be watching D10: Gold on Saturday 3rd September at 7.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST), 10.00am UK time. Happy birthday, GC!

(but I guess no-one reads that? Sigh.)

trevor travis
Sorry Travisina, I missed the discussion that took place after I left last week. I did end up watching Gold this morning, but didn't comment on it since no-one else was about. Any chance we can change next week's episode, since I'll be a bit "Golded-Out" otherwise. Although it is a good episode, so maybe that's not a bad thing!!

I don't tend to check the round-up for rewatches since there's one every week. I do read the other bits though Grin Pfft

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.49 seconds
9,867,555 unique visits since 8th January 2014