Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 923
· Newest Rebel: Jon Crockford

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
clanger68
Ladies, Gentlemen and Andromedans.......

Only one ticket left for BLAKE.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
JustBrad
clanger68 wrote:

Don't sell it to Arlen. She'll bring all her friends.

trevor travis
clanger68 wrote:

Uh-oh, I heard that both Avon AND Blake want that last ticket... this could get messy!!

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

Uh-oh, I heard that both Avon AND Blake want that last ticket... this could get messy!!

I'm surprised Vila hasn't nicked it.

purplecleric
*** NEWS ***

TeamBlake are pleased to announce that as of today, the event on June 11th 2017 is SOLD OUT. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. We are looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you. Keep an eye out for updates and further information - we have so much in store for you.

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/finalcaption_zps4ibs3pwq.jpg

purplecleric
A big thanks to clanger68 for his captioned images and an even bigger thank you to you magnificent Blake7 fans.

Mistletoe12
Huge congratulations to TeamBlake! And lol on the cartoon/caption. BlakeCon will be brilliant - really looking forward to 11th June rolling around.

Angry Angel
Yes, congratulations TeamBlake, and I love Clanger's images! It's going to be great Grin

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Lurena
Congratulations , well done!
And, yes I'm looking forward to meet you too Purplecleric and Team Blake!

i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac236/neoantares/birthday%20and%20greeting/cheers.gif
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
BradPaula
Excellent news. Be there or be square.

clareblues1
Gary, just PM'd you re Carol, aka Astrogirl. She'd like to come but realises the event is sold out. Cheers.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

purplecleric
+++ INFORMATION +++

Thought BLAKE couldn't get any better? Everything is better with LEGO!

#TeamBlake are pleased to announce Barry Donovan (aka cakeinmilk) will be showing off his skills and models next June. He is responsible for these beauties:

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/SEASON1-BLAKE_zpsgv2weyc3.jpg

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/NewLiberator_zpsdsk4umgi.png

Barry is a LEGO artist who worked in the past with the UK's only LEGO Certified Professional, he's a writer for BrickFanatics (http://www.brickf...), and is a member of LondonAFOLs (http://londonafol...), a London-based fangroup for Adult Fans of LEGO. He even spent the summer between 6th Form and Uni flipping burgers at a restaurant in Legoland. It's safe to say he's a big fan of the little plastic Danish bricks.

In the past he has designed custom minifigures to promote such diverse endeavours as the WI, a gourmet burger chain, and an independent professional wrestling promotion. Now, finally, he's turned his hand to Blake's 7. Expect mosaics, spacecraft, and lots of your favourite cast members recreated at 1.5 inch height and lacking opposable thumbs.

For BLAKE, he has created an original model of the London in kit form for you to buy and build. The profits will be going to Alzheimer's Research.

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/London%20Prison%20Ship.lxf_zps6sibjnsa.png

There will be an opportunity to participate in a LEGO modelling workshop with Barry, where you can learn the tips and tricks of LEGO modelling. Shoes must be worn!

More details to come, and you can find out more about Barry at www.cakeinmilk.com or @cakeinmilk on Twitter.

Angry Angel
Brilliant news PC, I'm really looking forward to seeing these models, and definitely want to buy a London kit. Smile

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Travisina
Superb, what fun! Put me down for a London kit, too!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Brilliant idea PC. I've started saving! Thank you.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
Oh, this is excellent! Add me to the list of folks buying a model of the London. Really looking forward to seeing all the models and the workshop will be fun.

LOL at wearing shoes: Yes, building Lego creations with Mistletoe Minor back in the day came with a gamut of language attached whenever those little suckers were spread across the carpet in the front room and I trod on them in bare/socked feet.

Well done to everyone! It's going to be a truly memorable day!

BradPaula
The day just keeps getting better and better!

clareblues1
Shall we have a competition to see who can make their LEGO creation weigh 73 kilos?
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

cakeinmilk
Glad people are as excited for this as I am! Currently planning some nice Lego surprises.

Lurena
Cakeinmilk, ooooh! LEGO! I love it! What a great idea!
Put me on the list for the London please.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.63 seconds
9,825,437 unique visits since 8th January 2014