Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
Grumfoss
Tickets bought, really looking forward to meeting you all and seeing the legends Smile

Anniew
Clanger what a lovely video. I enjoyed it so much and also your one about B7 props and models.

And Grumfoss - looking forward to seeing you too!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

purplecleric
Over half the tickets now sold - don't be left out!

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/Blake%20event%20flyer%20-%20colour%20-%20revised_zpsnt3yhhzr.png

trevor travis
Anniew wrote:

51 now sold. Persuaded Tom to come.

If there's 150 tickets and over half have now been sold, I make that quite a bit more than 51.

Which is fantastic - so looking forward to this event!!!

Anniew
Oh yes. Getting muddled with Cygnus Alpha. Wow. 75+ and counting. Fantastic.

purplecleric
Orac has intercepted some Federation transmissions that indicate they are aware of the Blake event. Rebels unite!

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/Fed%20troopers_zpsetdey8de.jpg

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/Fed%20Troopers%202_zpspkpps1gy.jpg

clareblues1
Great news PC!
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Anniew
SmileSmileSmile

BradPaula
Excellent news, PC. This is shaping up top be a fun day! Can't wait!

Travisina
Ticket now booked - thanks, PC! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clanger68
Hi All,
Thanks for the comments on the video trailer for BLAKE, I was quite pleased with it in the end.
It was the thoughts of Paula’s candy that kept me going whilst doing it.

“That. Is. Brilliant!
Kudos to Clanger for a superb editing job (and no subliminal messages”

Thank you for the kind words Travisina, and that is praise indeed given your profession. It was a fun, but quite hard to select the clips to fit into sixty seconds. I tried to showcase the three guest characters, then their interaction with Blake and then culminate with moments in time for Blake and Avon.

“Excellent work Clanger!!”

Thank you Clareblues1, I’m sorry I couldn’t slip any Tarrant action into it, maybe next time! 

“Clanger, you did yourself proud. I love the message at the end- subliminal at its best! Thanks for the video and I can't wait to attend Blake con”

Thank you BradPaula, afting watching the Web it was a no brainer to include that part of the soundtrack, it did drive me a bit bonkers when editing though, I had to have it playing over, and over and over again! Look forward to seeing you.

“Clanger, that's brilliant... and I love the subliminal message. We need to keep that message from Cally, or else she'll bash one of us over the head and nick our car”

Thank you, TrevorTravis, definitely keep an eye on your car, you just can’t trust these Auronar!

“Clanger what a lovely video. I enjoyed it so much and also your one about B7 props and models.”

Thank you Anniew, the short trailer video was a breeze compared to that Prop monster!

Fabulous news on the tickets.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

- Andy
Edited by clanger68 on 15 September 2016 12:23:46
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
clareblues1
Quote Andy..."Tarrant action..." Well now you've set my mind wandering! LOL
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

shadow
Really looking forward to this, time off work booked, hotel booked Smile
Love having a B7 event to look forward to Smile

clanger68
See you there Wendy.

MrsMrOlag
Here I am again! Here to just let you guys know we're coming to Blake, too! So excited Pfft

BradPaula
Clanger- You are a sweetheart and you'll be receiving a hug and kiss from me whether you like it or not! And I've had my think tank of Federation scientists working night and day to come up with some ideas for what to bring to the Blake con. Suffice it to say there will be English Toffee topped with milk chocolate and nuts plus butter cookies in shapes (hopefully) relating to Blake's 7 and our fandom. Looks like I'll be bringing another suitcase just for the goodies! I'll be protecting the 'goodie case' in the two airports, through security and customs, jet, bus, shuttle train, then car. And it's an honor to do so. Can't wait to see all my BFF's at the con. Cheers and Blake's 7 forever!

MrsMrOlag
.. and Clanger... just watched that video and the explosion at the end is inspired. Made me proper laugh!

clanger68
BradPaula wrote:

Clanger- You are a sweetheart and you'll be receiving a hug and kiss from me whether you like it or not! And I've had my think tank of Federation scientists working night and day to come up with some ideas for what to bring to the Blake con. Suffice it to say there will be English Toffee topped with milk chocolate and nuts plus butter cookies in shapes (hopefully) relating to Blake's 7 and our fandom. Looks like I'll be bringing another suitcase just for the goodies! I'll be protecting the 'goodie case' in the two airports, through security and customs, jet, bus, shuttle train, then car. And it's an honor to do so. Can't wait to see all my BFF's at the con. Cheers and Blake's 7 forever!

Yaay, Hug, Kiss and Candy, roll on 2017 I say.

Glad the 'goodie case' is in good hands. Smile

clanger68
MrsMrOlag wrote:

.. and Clanger... just watched that video and the explosion at the end is inspired. Made me proper laugh!

Thank you, and that is great you guys can make it, going to be fun.

purplecleric
*** News (The Conspiracy Theory Edition) ***

The Federation are manipulating the weather control satellites to prevent major rebel gathering. Vital transport link (codename Didcot Parkway) unserviceable.

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/DidcotPkway.jpg.gallery_zpsca9zr9dv.jpg

Do not be deterred. "You must come to us."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.84 seconds
9,919,441 unique visits since 8th January 2014