Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 919
· Newest Rebel: CarolinaJones

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
Ellen York
Me! Me!

It is a good thing I do lots of walking while on holiday or I would outgrow my trousers from all the good food (Paula's sweets, cream teas, sticky toffee pudding)

purplecleric
*** Update ***

We have just seen the artwork for the 'BLAKE' Canvas that Damien has designed for us (he is generously providing his services for free) and we didn't think it fair to keep this to ourselves.
This will be a one off design and will be auctioned on the day - this will only available by attending the event and it will be signed by all the attending guests on the day.
The winning bidder can also have any dedications they wish signed onto this piece of art.
We think it looks awesome.
Don't forget, this is a non profit event - all profits go to Alzheimer's Research, which was very close to Gareth Thomas.

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/Blake%20Canvas%20WIP%202_zpsnthm56vz.jpg

Anniew
Oh Paula, they sound absolutely scrumptious. A consolation for when I fail to win Damien's superb art work! You should make us bid on these too! They are a work of art.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Tyce
I'm actually thinking of coming to this. Long way from to come from downunder for just one day though..... don't suppose u know yet of anything else Blake's Seven-ish that will be happening that week? And does anyone have any idea how quickly tickets will sell - in other words how long do I have to decide?

Scott
Tyce wrote:

I'm actually thinking of coming to this. Long way from to come from downunder for just one day though..... don't suppose u know yet of anything else Blake's Seven-ish that will be happening that week? And does anyone have any idea how quickly tickets will sell - in other words how long do I have to decide?

Hi Tyce

Apart from a likely group trip to the Royal Albert Hall for a Sci Fi theme orchestral evening the following weekend, there isn't anything else planned as yet. Although a number of people have in the past have got to Steventon the day before the R2GP events and have met up for drinks and dinner. So its quite likely that if there is enough interest a group visit could be arranged for Saturday 10th. Pyrton Hill/Hall where scenes from Terminal and Rescue were filmed is fairly close, and there is also a filming location from Pressure Point close to Steventon as well.

I think that as a number of people are going to be travelling to the UK for this one from Europe, Oz and USA its an opportunity to try and co-ordinate a couple of things with members of the gang who don't always get to join us.

Cheers.

Scott

clanger68
Anniew wrote:

Oh Paula, they sound absolutely scrumptious. A consolation for when I fail to win Damien's superb art work! You should make us bid on these too! They are a work of art.

I'm in. Smile

The artwork is amazing, a lovely tribute and I hope it raises lots of money for the charity.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
trevor travis
BradPaula wrote:

Lorna wrote:

I will leave the sweet-making to Paula!

Who wants chocolate coated English toffee and Blake's 7 themed butter cookies?

Yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin

I'll be on the best behaviour for the next ten months... perhaps Wink

"Blake" convention is already shaping up to be something awesome.

JustBrad
trevor travis wrote:

What colo(u)r is Tom Chadbon's hair?

trevor travis
JustBrad wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

What colo(u)r is Tom Chadbon's hair?

Recalls how Tarrant got away with it in "Dawn Of The Gods"...

Brad, Chadbon has non-brunette coloured hair.

clareblues1
Scott wrote:

Tyce wrote:

I think that as a number of people are going to be travelling to the UK for this one from Europe, Oz and USA its an opportunity to try and co-ordinate a couple of things with members of the gang who don't always get to join us.

Cheers.

Scott

Here...here. When I get 5 I'll start another thread for the concert otherwise this one will get too disjointed.
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

clareblues1
Re Paula's treats....Kerr-crunchies...Tom Chad-bon bons... Del-icious Fudge... Jenna's Jellies... Cally Candy... Vila Rock... Choc-O-Blake... Mellanby's Melts... Minty Gan...

Yes I'm being daft but it was irresistible!

Anniew
Bring em on Claire....they sound wonderful.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

BradPaula
clareblues1 wrote:

Re Paula's treats....Kerr-crunchies...Tom Chad-bon bons... Del-icious Fudge... Jenna's Jellies... Cally Candy... Vila Rock... Choc-O-Blake... Mellanby's Melts... Minty Gan...

Yes I'm being daft but it was irresistible!

Excellent! But I think you made Brad swoon a bit mentioning Jenna's 'jellies'. Oh, you meant candies? Pardon me! Grin

BradPaula
Anniew wrote:

*blush*

clareblues1
BradPaula wrote:

Excellent! But I think you made Brad swoon a bit mentioning Jenna's 'jellies'. Oh, you meant candies? Pardon me! Grin

*coughs* Well...err...yes...LOL Especially those sugar coated orange segment slices! Yum!

purplecleric
Clanger68 has been busy:

https://www.youtu...C89gs3UQyU

No subliminal messages there...

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

Clanger68 has been busy:

https://www.youtu...C89gs3UQyU

No subliminal messages there...

That. Is. Brilliant!
Kudos to Clanger for a superb editing job (and no subliminal messages Wink )
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

clareblues1
Excellent work Clanger!!

BradPaula
Clanger, you did yourself proud. I love the message at the end- subliminal at its best! Thanks for the video and I can't wait to attend Blake con.

trevor travis
Clanger, that's brilliant... and I love the subliminal message. We need to keep that message from Cally, or else she'll bash one of us over the head and nick our car Wink

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.62 seconds
9,458,301 unique visits since 8th January 2014