Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
Ian Kubiak
Attendees of this weekend's Blake event will have the opportunity to win a ticket for Cygnus Alpha 4.0. We hope everyone enjoys Blake this weekend.

trevor travis
cakeinmilk wrote:

Our Saturday plans are still in flux but we might be able to join at the Pressure Point location - is there a postcode to aim for?

Hi cakeinmilk, are you heading for the Cherry Tree first, or going directly to the location?

trevor travis
Spaceresearcher wrote:

Pending getting through customs time, I might be able to make a lunch time visit on the 10th to the pressure point location. I'll be checking in and then free for the rest of the day. I'll also have a car with 3 spare seats if that's of assistance to anyone. That is of course if it's alright to attend. Total understandings if it's a aquainted friends meet up.

I'm curious to know if this Pressure Point location is:
Church Farm - Abingdon - abandoned house
Hardwick House, Pangbourne
Abbey house - Another abbandoned house apparently.
RAF abingdon - mine field
Under Croft, Abingdon - woodland ambush.

If allowed, please PM me the details otherwise I hope all have a great day. There's so much to see I'm happy either way and look forward to meeting everyone at Blake in any case.

We're going to Abbey Gardens and the Abbey Buildings. The church ruin is open to the public, while the 'door' is within the buildings, and we have someone who is showing us around. Hope you can join us!

sweevo
I'll probably be in town (Steventon Village) buying goodies (IE: junk food, which I'm trying to wean myself off for health reasons, so I'll be buying in limited quantities) for my nighttime movie in my hotel room, so you might catch me there. Smile

cakeinmilk
trevor travis wrote:

cakeinmilk wrote:

Our Saturday plans are still in flux but we might be able to join at the Pressure Point location - is there a postcode to aim for?

Hi cakeinmilk, are you heading for the Cherry Tree first, or going directly to the location?

Most likely direct to the location

AnnaGrant
Are people coming back to the Cherry Tree in the evening? Hoping to get some food and meet up with folks in the evening. Staying in Steventon at Home Farm House B and B opposite the village hall.

littlesue
Just getting my display shelves sorted, plus some books to bring to the swap table (got them at a boot sale a couple of months ago), plus a photo to put on Gareth's wall, plus a book for the guys to sign...it's all go!!
Daughter No 2 and I are leaving about 6am on Sunday and hope to get there by 7.15am...traffic permitting.I hope you all have a fab time at the location visit and don't drink too much in the evening!!!!!Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!

sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/

sweevo
I might be at the CT late afternoon/early evening depending on what time I leave my house (Swindon, Wiltshire). If not, then I'm in the local town/village buying stuff. Smile

Welshbungyman
AnnaGrant wrote:

Are people coming back to the Cherry Tree in the evening? Hoping to get some food and meet up with folks in the evening. Staying in Steventon at Home Farm House B and B opposite the village hall.

We'll be around for the location visit in the afternoon - no specific plans for the evening so if everyone is planning on heading for the Cherry Tree and food/meet up in the evening then count us in.

Jon & Becky

sweevo
Only a few days away and I can feel the mixed excitement and anxiety coming (the former because it's a B7 convention and the latter because it's a tribute to Gareth, and also because of my contribution, I feel like an unsung hero).

trevor travis
AnnaGrant wrote:

I think it's the plan that we'll drift back towards the Cherry Tree in the evening.

trevor travis
cakeinmilk wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

cakeinmilk wrote:

Most likely direct to the location

OK - will send you a PM Wink

clanger68
sweevo wrote:

Only a few days away and I can feel the mixed excitement and anxiety coming (the former because it's a B7 convention and the latter because it's a tribute to Gareth, and also because of my contribution, I feel like an unsung hero).

Focus on the excitement and leave the anxiety to us!

Come on in, chill out, enjoy the day and remember/honour a great actor and friend to fandom with fondness.

Oh, and not unsung!

Your contribution has been posted on The BLAKE facebook page and on YouTube, click the link for youtube. https://www.youtu...MDaK7yKBA]
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
clanger68
Ian Kubiak wrote:

Attendees of this weekend's Blake event will have the opportunity to win a ticket for Cygnus Alpha 4.0. We hope everyone enjoys Blake this weekend.

That was really amazing, thank you Ian.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
b7gary
it was a long time ago when I came up with this idea, I talked to clare and the event was born.I called it Blake after our favourite most loved Sci fi programme.
And with alot of help from my good friend's who have helped put this event together.I hope everyone has a great time for this one special day,meeting old and new friends, and raiseing money for Gareths charity. See you all Sunday.

JustBrad
On our way to Blake...

Here are Paula and Lurena at Oldbury Power Station, location of Killer, SLD, and Redemption.

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/gb2017/IMG_4742_zpssxqmyfpr.jpg

i995.photobucket.com/albums/af77/BradPaula/gb2017/IMG_4746_zpsutocwgpq.jpg

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

On our way to Blake...

Here are Paula and Lurena at Oldbury Power Station, location of Killer, SLD, and Redemption.

Looks like you've got good weather - enjoy!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Hugbot
Marzipan purchased ..... check (first things first! Grin)
Suitcase packed ..... check
Provisons prepared .... check
Dishes washed and floor swept so that I don't arrive in a messy flat on the 19th ..... check
Checked if I have packed mains adapter, Blake & Space Spectacular ticket ..... at least a dozen times

Ready to go tomorrow. If everything goes according to plan, I should sit in the Cherry Tree in 24 hours. Woo hoo!

Might go for a nightcap now, despite the rain.

sweevo
Done packing... and I've also equipped an umbrella along with some VERY unusual choice of clothing (you'll know me when you see me).

cakeinmilk
i.imgur.com/DVGnWzg.jpg

Down and safe.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,128,379 unique visits since 8th January 2014