Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
Angry Angel
trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Are the plans still on to meet up for lunch at the Cherry Tree for lunch on the Saturday then go to the Pressure Point location? If so we'd love to come, just need to know what time to get there.

Hi AA, there is. We're getting together at the Cherry Tree at midday. We've currently got 7 between 2 cars, so I don't think we'll fit you both in - can you drive to the Pressure Point location? I can let you know where we're heading.

Thanks, we'll be fine driving there if you can just let me know where to go. Are you eating first?

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
trevor travis
Angry Angel wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Are the plans still on to meet up for lunch at the Cherry Tree for lunch on the Saturday then go to the Pressure Point location? If so we'd love to come, just need to know what time to get there.

Hi AA, there is. We're getting together at the Cherry Tree at midday. We've currently got 7 between 2 cars, so I don't think we'll fit you both in - can you drive to the Pressure Point location? I can let you know where we're heading.

Thanks, we'll be fine driving there if you can just let me know where to go. Are you eating first?

Sorry should have mentioned that. Yes, it's lunch at the Cherry Tree, then off to Abingdon. We're booked in with the Friends Of Abingdon for us to show us 'the door' at 3pm. So I think we'll be there in good time and see the ruins first (which are open to the general public) -if not, we'll simply see the ruins afterwards instead.

JustBrad
Leaving for the airport in two hours.

Welshbungyman
trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Hi AA

We'll be travelling up Saturday late morning after the rugby from NZ (probably arriving around 2pm). There will be have room in the car for 2 - so we could swing by the Cherry Tree and could pick you up for the location visit to the Pressure point location if that suits.

Jon

Angry Angel
trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Sorry should have mentioned that. Yes, it's lunch at the Cherry Tree, then off to Abingdon. We're booked in with the Friends Of Abingdon for us to show us 'the door' at 3pm. So I think we'll be there in good time and see the ruins first (which are open to the general public) -if not, we'll simply see the ruins afterwards instead.

Sounds good! If there's a booking for the table, please add me and Dennis to it.

Ellen York
Angry Angel wrote:

Glad to hear you can make it. I'm so excited for my first location visit Smile

Ellen York
JustBrad wrote:

Leaving for the airport in two hours.

Safe travels. See you soon.

BradPaula
During Blake con, please come up to me and chat. I have spent a few days getting some Blake's 7 themed butter cookies ready to pass out and I'd love to share. Your choice of... Og Horns, Moon Discs, Servalan's Lips, Orac, Emoji Travis, Vila's Delicate Skillful Boots, and Avon's Leather and Studs. I know, mad sad, but hey, that's part of the fun.

See you all this weekend! Cheers.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Welshbungyman wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Hi AA

We'll be travelling up Saturday late morning after the rugby from NZ (probably arriving around 2pm). There will be have room in the car for 2 - so we could swing by the Cherry Tree and could pick you up for the location visit to the Pressure point location if that suits.

Jon

Hi Jon, any chance you can get to the Cherry Tree for around 1.15-1.30pm? I'm just mindful that someone is letting us into the buildings at 3pm and showing us around, and it's going to be a bit tight if we don't leave until 2pm, bearing in mind we need to park on a Saturday afternoon (they are 3 Car Parks nearby so we should be able to park in one of them) and then have a short walk after that.

Welshbungyman
trevor travis wrote:

Welshbungyman wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

Angry Angel wrote:

Hi AA

Jon

Hi Jon, any chance you can get to the Cherry Tree for around 1.15-1.30pm? I'm just mindful that someone is letting us into the buildings at 3pm and showing us around, and it's going to be a bit tight if we don't leave until 2pm, bearing in mind we need to park on a Saturday afternoon (they are 3 Car Parks nearby so we should be able to park in one of them) and then have a short walk after that.

Hi Trevor Travis,

OK we'll be there by 1:30 - I'll drop you my mobile number by PM.

Jon

clanger68
BradPaula wrote:

During Blake con, please come up to me and chat. I have spent a few days getting some Blake's 7 themed butter cookies ready to pass out and I'd love to share. Your choice of... Og Horns, Moon Discs, Servalan's Lips, Orac, Emoji Travis, Vila's Delicate Skillful Boots, and Avon's Leather and Studs. I know, mad sad, but hey, that's part of the fun.

This is 'Fake News' Paula will have no delicious American cookies about her person at all, no Sir, not one, there will be nothing to see, smell, or eat!

Anyone spotting me hogging all the lovely treats, that aren't really there of course, are most definitely mistaken.

Any crumbs spotted on my contented chops is all an illusion!

Grin
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
Mistletoe12
Speaking as someone who loves all-butter shortbread, your cookies sound brilliant, Paula. (Already drooling.)

Safe journey to you and Brad. Hopefully Stormageddon will have subsided by the time you arrive in the UK.

Bye for now Grin

Anniew
A great day has just gone mega great. Cookies!!!!! Themed goockies too. Aww thanks Paula. What a star...
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Angry Angel
Welshbungyman wrote:

Hi AA

Jon

Thanks Jon! We'll have our car so don't worry if you can't make it, or if it's out of your way.

Angry Angel
BradPaula wrote:

Well, we can't let those go to waste, can we? Pfft

Rainesz
BradPaula, please take photos of your epic cookies so we can all see and admire the wonder of them even from this great distance. Wink

cakeinmilk
Our Saturday plans are still in flux but we might be able to join at the Pressure Point location - is there a postcode to aim for?

JustBrad
Down and safe on a GWR train to meet Lorna.

Two hour coach ride to the airport in Chicago. Eight hour flight. Tired.

Spaceresearcher
Pending getting through customs time, I might be able to make a lunch time visit on the 10th to the pressure point location. I'll be checking in and then free for the rest of the day. I'll also have a car with 3 spare seats if that's of assistance to anyone. That is of course if it's alright to attend. Total understandings if it's a aquainted friends meet up.

I'm curious to know if this Pressure Point location is:
Church Farm - Abingdon - abandoned house
Hardwick House, Pangbourne
Abbey house - Another abbandoned house apparently.
RAF abingdon - mine field
Under Croft, Abingdon - woodland ambush.

If allowed, please PM me the details otherwise I hope all have a great day. There's so much to see I'm happy either way and look forward to meeting everyone at Blake in any case.

Travisina
JustBrad wrote:

Down and safe on a GWR train to meet Lorna.

Two hour coach ride to the airport in Chicago. Eight hour flight. Tired.

Welcome back to Blighty! Hope you get a good rest...
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.45 seconds
9,123,273 unique visits since 8th January 2014