Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
Anniew
Rainez I had assumed this was going to be a raffle prize or something... if not it should be. I've printed your Avon pics to give to Mr D and they are STUNNING!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Rainesz
Anniew wrote:

Rainez I had assumed this was going to be a raffle prize or something... if not it should be. I've printed your Avon pics to give to Mr D and they are STUNNING!!

Ah, thank you again SO MUCH for that, Annie!!! Grin
And I'm completely nervous. I will have no fingernails left come next week. (When my variant comic cover comes out as well. There will be no sleep here. Pfft )

Spaceresearcher
I'll be leaving on Friday the 9th in the early hours to get there on the 10th. I've never had 23 hours of flying before. Here's to some Charles Kingsford Smith feeling.

So looking forward to meeting you all finally.

Ellen York
Down and safe in Edinburgh after a long day of travel. Driving to Washington DC for my flight falls in the category of seemed like a good idea at the time.

Travisina
Welcome, Ellen! Enjoy Bonny Scotland - hope the weather improves Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Anniew
Looking forward to catching up Sunday Ellen. It's beginning...oh boy!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
Welcome, Ellen. Looking forward to catching up Grin

clanger68
Safe and Happy travels to all, look forward to seeing you all at various times over the next couple of weeks.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Ellen York wrote:

Down and safe in Edinburgh after a long day of travel. Driving to Washington DC for my flight falls in the category of seemed like a good idea at the time.

Yeah, we checked that route out too. Rather land at Heathrow and train to Edinburgh. Next trip! Glad you had a safe trip and see you soon.
Edited by BradPaula on 06 June 2017 00:21:31
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

Safe and Happy travels to all, look forward to seeing you all at various times over the next couple of weeks.

See you soon- lugging a rather heavy 'mysterious' package! Ohhhh....

clanger68
BradPaula wrote:

clanger68 wrote:

Fantastic.

Hang on, 'heavy', 'mysterious', 'package' you're not throwing out the 'orange' trash are you?

Smile

Spaceresearcher
clanger68 wrote:

We are all looking forward to seeing everyone in just over a week.

Hope everyone coming to BLAKE is ready to brilliant time? Good, good, was hoping you'd all say that!

In addition to all the other lovely things we have planned there will also be an Auction.

Fabulous people have donated some wonderful items for us to auction for the charity.

We would have asked Benos to be our auctioneer but it appears a certain gentleman shot him!

Ah well, we will find a replacement.

Please click on this You Tube link for a taster: https://www.youtu...HG4hL0KZng

Selection of auction items below:

BiG Finish donated ‘Cold Fury’ Call Sheet, signed by: Gareth Thomas, Paul Darrow, Michael Keating, Jan Chappell, Sally Knyvette, Brian Croucher, Hugh Fraser

12” Avon Bust - Kindly donated by none other than Paul Darrow himself.

Replica Full size Liberator Wall Communicator - donated by Exterminator

A2 Gareth Thomas Original Artwork Print - donated by Damien May

2 x Paul Darrow Audio books

Signed Photo of Gareth Thomas - donated by Tenth Planet

Signed Cadfael Poster – by Gareth Thomas

Two complete sets of Paul Darrow's books in miniature. - donated by Georgina Keeble
Measuring 3.8 cm high by 2.6 cm wide.
They'll never be offered for sale. This will be the only chance to own one.

Signed Dinner Menu from Star One 2006 – Including, Gareth Thomas, Jacqueline Pearce, Peter Tuddenham, Steven Pacey

Shadow Rehearsal Script (photocopy) – signed by David Jackson, Jan Chappell

Star Wars Large Vinyl Cinema Banner

J.R.R. Tolkien – 1st Edition Book – ‘The Road Goes Ever On.’

Paul Darrow DVD – Rough Magik – signed

More items to come…

See you all very soon.

As no one has claimed it, your most welcome to add a single ticket to the Space Spectacular at the Royal Albert Hall to this list.

Welshbungyman
Have a safe trip BradPaula & Spaceresearcher.

Welcome Ellen, sorry the weather isn't that great.

Looking forward to meeting new friends/catching up with some old ones on Saturday evening/Sunday.

The Welsh rebels.

BradPaula
clanger68 wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

clanger68 wrote:

Fantastic.

Hang on, 'heavy', 'mysterious', 'package' you're not throwing out the 'orange' trash are you?

Smile

Would I do that to you Brits? Certainly not. LOL

BradPaula
Welshbungyman wrote:

Have a safe trip BradPaula & Spaceresearcher.

Welcome Ellen, sorry the weather isn't that great.

Looking forward to meeting new friends/catching up with some old ones on Saturday evening/Sunday.

The Welsh rebels.

We're always happy to meet new friends! See you soon Welsh rebels!

Rainesz
Anniew wrote:

Anniew: I am totally okay with people printing out and raffling off copies of the Blake (or even the Avon pictures) if you think there would be any interest. It would be for a good cause, after all.

clanger68
As no one has claimed it, your most welcome to add a single ticket to the Space Spectacular at the Royal Albert Hall to this list.

Spaceresearcher, that really is most kind of you.

Is the ticket transferable to another?

I will let Hazel know who is coordinating the auction

- Andy

Spaceresearcher
clanger68 wrote:

Spaceresearcher, that really is most kind of you.

Is the ticket transferable to another?

I will let Hazel know who is coordinating the auction

- Andy

I have the print it ticket which I'll give you on the day and it's simply a seat number ticket(No names etc). The session is the 2:30pm session of which many fellow fans will be attending and the seat is located right near the guys and in a location that the wonderful Clareblues1 declares are the best seats in the house/hall in terms of listening and viewing enjoyment.. Your most welcome and here's to raising money for a great cause.

Angry Angel
Are the plans still on to meet up for lunch at the Cherry Tree for lunch on the Saturday then go to the Pressure Point location? If so we'd love to come, just need to know what time to get there.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
trevor travis
Angry Angel wrote:

Are the plans still on to meet up for lunch at the Cherry Tree for lunch on the Saturday then go to the Pressure Point location? If so we'd love to come, just need to know what time to get there.

Hi AA, there is. We're getting together at the Cherry Tree at midday. We've currently got 7 between 2 cars, so I don't think we'll fit you both in - can you drive to the Pressure Point location? I can let you know where we're heading.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,181,369 unique visits since 8th January 2014