Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 897
· Newest Rebel: boroboy

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [13 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 93
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Blake Event - 11 June 2017
cakeinmilk
The final Lego bits I've been waiting on arrived this morning

i.imgur.com/viQkHAr.jpg

Travisina
Oh, WOW!

Those are SO COOL! Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Mistletoe12
I just spent way too long staring at those bricks! They really are amazing! Grin

clanger68
Can't wait to see the Lego come together, looks fabulous.
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
BradPaula
Very cool!
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

sweevo
I finished the tribute composition tonight, almost exactly a year after Gareth Thomas's death. The track will not be officially released until after the event has taken place. I look forward to seeing many, many devout fans of both Gareth and B7 there.

purplecleric
Share your memories of Gareth Thomas at BLAKE. We will have a memory wall you can put your memories of Gareth on and tables for scrap books. Please share your special memories of Gareth with fellow fans.
i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah20/thepurplecleric/Blake%20memories_zpssc2resgc.jpg

For those coming to BLAKE please do bring your photos, cuttings, drawings, poems or any displayable memories you have of Gareth.
Copies would be advisable rather than original work / items as we canít guarantee their return as it will be a communal display board/table area for all attendees/organisers to share.
For those who unfortunately canít make it to the BLAKE event please do share your memories of Gareth on the facebook page.

Gareth is much missed but he will never be forgotten.

Silver Alaunt
On a different note, I will be staying in a B&B in the village the night before the event as it would take me days to get there on time. It is a bit difficult if you are a female on your own going out to dinner (I found out in Bournemouth when the locals stared at me as if I was an alien - probably was to them as I live far far away). Would you consider me forward if I asked to join one of your groups for the evening? My friends are not coming till the next day.

President Solvite
Those Lego bits look simply superb.

Looking forward to assembling my own C16 Prisoner Transfer Transport Ship, The London. Grin

@ Silver Alaunt - We will be there the day before and no doubt meeting up with some of our fellows Grin
If you don't mind mixing with some mad and 'sad' Delta Grades, you'd be very welcome to tag along!

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
BradPaula
A number of us will be there the day before Blake con, Silver Alaunt. We are staying in Didcot, but can come to Steventon if need be.

We should start a conversation about having dinner the Saturday evening before the con. Brad and I will be with Lorna and Lurena, and we can come. President Solvite and Angry Angel says they'll be there- who else? It's not that far to the convention, we should start making plans.

Rainesz
@PurpleCleric, what is the link to the FB page? Sadly I won't be one of the lucky ones who are able to go, but I want to try to finish my Blake illustrations in time for the event and hopefully post them on the page. Grin

Ellen York
BradPaula wrote:

A number of us will be there the day before Blake con, Silver Alaunt. We are staying in Didcot, but can come to Steventon if need be.

I'm staying in Steventon for the weekend, so I'm in for dinner Saturday and/or Sunday.

BradPaula
Rainesz wrote:

@PurpleCleric, what is the link to the FB page? Sadly I won't be one of the lucky ones who are able to go, but I want to try to finish my Blake illustrations in time for the event and hopefully post them on the page. Grin

Here's the link to Facebook for the Blake con.

https://www.faceb...nref=story

Rainesz

Here's the link to Facebook for the Blake con.

https://www.faceb...nref=story

Thank you so much! I'm loving all the wonderful pictures of Gareth I see there. <3

Anniew
Such a shame you won't make it but I look forward to the artwork!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Silver Alaunt
Thank you Ellen and all who are staying at Didcot. It will be good to join you for dinner. I have to revise my travel plans as Daughter and co are going on hols so I won't be travelling from Kent but the far North on the Saturday. The landlady I will be staying with is going to the village hall that night to sing in a choir and I need to be there before she goes out! Looking forward to the adventure!

Hugbot
I will also be in Steventon on Saturday; dinner on Saturday and Sunday would be great. I always love our pre- and post-event gatherings!

BradPaula wrote:

We are staying in Didcot, but can come to Steventon if need be.

If I am not completely mistaken, the Didcot Premier Inn is nearer to Steventon than to Didcot. That would make Steventon the location of choice for a meet-up in the evening, anyway.

BradPaula
Hugbot wrote:

I will also be in Steventon on Saturday; dinner on Saturday and Sunday would be great. I always love our pre- and post-event gatherings!

BradPaula wrote:

We are staying in Didcot, but can come to Steventon if need be.

If I am not completely mistaken, the Didcot Premier Inn is nearer to Steventon than to Didcot. That would make Steventon the location of choice for a meet-up in the evening, anyway.

You are correct, Hugbot. I think if we could all meet up for Saturday dinner, it would be great. We need to nominate s place and then time. It is looking to be a great time for the fans.

sweevo
Booked my room at the Steventon House Hotel (same place as last time, when RTGP 3 took place in October 2015), except that I can now walk into the nearby village/town and buy my nighttime goodies (candy) without having to use the massively bright flashlight on my phone. Smile

Silver Alaunt
I am travelling by train to Didcot and then getting a bus to Steventon. I am not sure of the situation for travel there but if the buses are running at night, it would be ok to go to Didcot. I don't want to walk back in the dark without my usual guard (see pic of my Alaunt) even if Didcot is within walking distance. I don't have any knowledge of the area.
Actually I am hoping the buses run on Sundays too as I have to go home!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
8,482,387 unique visits since 8th January 2014