Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 8

· Rebels Active: 1
sweevo

· Total Rebels: 925
· Newest Rebel: uazdah

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Pursuit ship kit 2014 reissue - call for expressions of interest
Joe Dredd
John from Titan Find sent out this e-mail yesterday and has given me permission to post it here:

Greetings Blake's 7 Fans

It's been a long time since anything has come from the Titan Find vault. Well I do have some news even if its not anything totally new. I am planning on reissuing the Blake's 7 Pursuit Craft and I need to get a sense of demand for the kit. In order for this to make any kind of financial sense I need to have about 12-15 confirmed orders. I need to have new molds made and then the usual stuff, casting, decals, packaging, etc.

In order to do this I would ask for a deposit on the kit if you are interested. This is to ensure true interest as I have had a few bad experiences with expressed interest not translating into sales once I had inventory on the shelves. At this point I expect the kit to cost about US$130-$140 and I would need a ~50% deposit of $65. The balance plus shipping would be due once the kits are in stock.

Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email. If I get sufficient interest and people are okay with the deposit approach then the project will be green lit.

If this is a successful run then I will consider doing the same for the Liberator. And if that is successful the I might just do a new Blake's 7 kit. Possibly named after a certain city in the south-east of England...........

Cheers

John
Titan Find

I can highly recommend Titan Find's kits. They are good quality and very detailed. John has not updated the Titan Find website yet, but can be contacted on -

titanfind<at>gmail.com (replace <at> with @)

Joe Dredd
Some pictures of the previous Pursuit Ship release can be seen here:
http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=29249

And some pictures of Titan Find's Scorpio model:
http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=19174

Spaceresearcher
Excellent News. John must have updated his mailing list. I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned it to me yet. Never the less I'll rectify that immediately.

Speaking as one who owns the Titan Find Liberator, Scorpio and the Season 4 base, these are excellent limited edition model kits well worth the investment. There well worth getting NOW rather than later as there limited edition productions. Once there gone, there gone.

Spaceresearcher
Joe Dredd wrote:

John from Titan Find sent out this e-mail yesterday and has given me permission to post it here:

Greetings Blake's 7 Fans

It's been a long time since anything has come from the Titan Find vault. Well I do have some news even if its not anything totally new. I am planning on reissuing the Blake's 7 Pursuit Craft and I need to get a sense of demand for the kit. In order for this to make any kind of financial sense I need to have about 12-15 confirmed orders. I need to have new molds made and then the usual stuff, casting, decals, packaging, etc.

In order to do this I would ask for a deposit on the kit if you are interested. This is to ensure true interest as I have had a few bad experiences with expressed interest not translating into sales once I had inventory on the shelves. At this point I expect the kit to cost about US$130-$140 and I would need a ~50% deposit of $65. The balance plus shipping would be due once the kits are in stock.

Please let me know if you are interested by responding to this email. If I get sufficient interest and people are okay with the deposit approach then the project will be green lit.

If this is a successful run then I will consider doing the same for the Liberator. And if that is successful the I might just do a new Blake's 7 kit. Possibly named after a certain city in the south-east of England...........

Cheers

John
Titan Find

I can highly recommend Titan Find's kits. They are good quality and very detailed. John has not updated the Titan Find website yet, but can be contacted on -

titanfind<at>gmail.com (replace <at> with @)

Many thanks for this very important update Joe Dredd. Here's to a nice Federation Pursuit ship kit to chase down your very nicely built Scorpio kit. Smile

Joe Dredd
If we could afford three, we could have the usual triangular flotilla formation to chase the rebels!

Spaceresearcher
Here's to that. Hopefully there's a couple of extra's produced to allow for later purchases. Smile

Joe Dredd
I like the suggestion at the end there that we could get a London out of Titan Find at some stage too!

Spaceresearcher
Joe Dredd wrote:

I like the suggestion at the end there that we could get a London out of Titan Find at some stage too!

Absolutely. The London would be a very nice addition to the range. I'm also hoping there might be a chance of a 'Chase Ship' from 'The System' re-cast in the future as well. 2 Chase craft would certainly be nice to display with the Liberator kit.

Never the less I'm eternally glad that a Federation Pursuit Ship kit is now a possibility again.

For the reference of those interested in building either this kit or an EMA style scratch build replica, check out Volume 6 of Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller which features an excellent build with superb photos from pages 6 - 15 (do I win mad fan points for purchasing this fine magazine just for that article?). Smile

Coser
Had the same e-mail myself and posted a copy on the Eagle Transporter forum.

I'm in for 2, one for me and one for a friend. (Well, he has got me a 1:48 scale Hammerhead fighter from"Space: above and Beyond"Wink

And there is some interest over there, so we may be able to get 4 of John's requested 12-15 plus however many orders he gets from others on his mailing list and here. I would live this to get the legs to allow him to re-make these, the "Liberator", produce a "London", and maybe even the Scorpio again too.
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Spaceresearcher
Coser wrote:

Had the same e-mail myself and posted a copy on the Eagle Transporter forum.

I'm in for 2, one for me and one for a friend. (Well, he has got me a 1:48 scale Hammerhead fighter from"Space: above and Beyond"Wink

And there is some interest over there, so we may be able to get 4 of John's requested 12-15 plus however many orders he gets from others on his mailing list and here. I would live this to get the legs to allow him to re-make these, the "Liberator", produce a "London", and maybe even the Scorpio again too.

Don't forget about the 'CHASE CRAFT' from 'The System' space craft too. Smile

Coser
3....2....1....Go!

John at Titan Find has sent out the following e-mail.
Hello everyone

I am delighted to say that based on expressed interest we should have enough people to make the Pursuit Ship reissue happen. That expressed interest still needs to translate into about 12 deposits in order to fund the project but I hope that is achievable.

So I am going to start accepting deposits of $65 to ensure receipt of a kit. I expect the final price to be ~$130-$140 range plus S&H to wherever you are in the world. Some people wanted two kits and if that still holds then two deposits ($130) will be needed.

Paypal is my preferred payment method. My paypal address is "titanfind(at)gmail(dot)com"

You can either send me the deposit directly or I can send you an invoice upon request. The balance of the payment for the kit(s) plus S&H will be due once I have stock on hand.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest and making this reissue possible.

Sincerely

John
Titan Find

PS: I have received a lot of questions about the Titan Find site. Its a mess and it needs to be redone from scratch. I hope to get to it ASAP but it keeps dropping on the priority list. Please bear with me on that one.

Well, I've just sent my 2 deposits. If you want one, I hope you can get in quick as they tend to be rather short runs.
Sad
Edited by Coser on 24 February 2014 08:43:45
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Spaceresearcher
Coser wrote:

3....2....1....Go!

John at Titan Find has sent out the following e-mail.
Hello everyone

I am delighted to say that based on expressed interest we should have enough people to make the Pursuit Ship reissue happen. That expressed interest still needs to translate into about 12 deposits in order to fund the project but I hope that is achievable.

So I am going to start accepting deposits of $65 to ensure receipt of a kit. I expect the final price to be ~$130-$140 range plus S&H to wherever you are in the world. Some people wanted two kits and if that still holds then two deposits ($130) will be needed.

Paypal is my preferred payment method. My paypal address is "titanfind(at)gmail(dot)com"

You can either send me the deposit directly or I can send you an invoice upon request. The balance of the payment for the kit(s) plus S&H will be due once I have stock on hand.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest and making this reissue possible.

Sincerely

John
Titan Find

PS: I have received a lot of questions about the Titan Find site. Its a mess and it needs to be redone from scratch. I hope to get to it ASAP but it keeps dropping on the priority list. Please bear with me on that one.

Well, I've just sent my 2 deposits. If you want one, I hope you can get in quick as they tend to be rather short runs.
Sad

Way to go coser. I too have done the exact same. In fact I was considering 3 as Joe Dredd suggested, that way you can have a classic screen Flotilla. Just perfect to put behind a Liberator model. Smile

Frankymole
Are there any pictures of the "Season 4 base"?

I'd really like the Scorpio... the Pursuit Ship is great though.

Coser
There are 6 confirmed over on EagleTransporter, including my two, so this should be a good sign that it will be cost effective for John to work on a re-make of his Liberator. After that, maybe we can get a re-issue of the Scorpio after the London.

Unfortunately when he originally issued them, I was not able to afford any of his kits. now, however, I am in a much better position and would like the full set. My ideal situation would be Pursuit ship, Liberator, and London on Season 1 bases, and Scorpio on season 4 base.

The season 4 base appeared to be a rectangular base with the season 4 logo raised on the top - whilst the logo base is more the shape of the season 1 logo, roundish with the arrow protrusions.

Spaceresearcher
Frankymole wrote:

Are there any pictures of the "Season 4 base"?

I'd really like the Scorpio... the Pursuit Ship is great though.

Check out the thread in this section of the forums under"Titan Find - Season 4 Model Base" for a link to a Season 4 base I've painted up. Enjoy.

Spaceresearcher
GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Hello everyone

A quick update on the Pursuit Ship status. The masters are with my molder and caster and he estimates that he should have the run completed mid April, possibly earlier. I have a few other items to arrange like the decals but that should be relatively simple.

That's the update but I did want to thank you all again for making this possible.

Sincerely

John

Way to go fellow fans. Now there will be a nice collection of this iconic spacecraft floating around for more people to enjoy. Smile

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.43 seconds
9,883,635 unique visits since 8th January 2014