Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Random Rewatch - B6 Trial
JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

The admiral is nicknamed 'Star Killer' because he blew up the Minbari warship Black Star and ... ooops, sorry, wrong series!

Did he marry a half Mimbari?

Sorry to miss this, got whacked at work.

JustBrad
Hugbot wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Hugbot wrote:

Blake can't even apologise without making a show of it.

Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

???? Sorry, I think this reference escapes me ... Unsure

Darth Vader to an apologetic, and now Ex Imperial Star Destroyer Captain - From Empire Strikes Back.

sweevo
You know... I'm just not going to join in rewatches for a while - I've missed so many (largely due to my own poor memory and a growing sense of distance) that I'm just not going to bother for some time. I'd post what I REALLY want to say, but I'm just going to get censored and another private message (I'm currently betting that I'll get one on the grounds of this post).

Lurena
Hugbot wrote:

Lurena wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I love watching the Liberator as a tiny pin prick of light in the station's window. Then laugh at the personal in the court room just standing there.

Me too!
Mind, long ago I once glued a tiny picture of the Liberator on my window and imagined it was hanging high in the night sky, clear in view. Then I fantasized a teleport action....
You should try that once.

Ah, yes .... being teleported away by Dayna ...

.... however, I think your fantasy involved another character.

Why, yes of course.
However, I would like to hace a chat with Dayna. For instance about how she hides all her weapons in her costumes.
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Travisina
Lurena wrote:
Mind, long ago I once glued a tiny picture of the Liberator on my window and imagined it was hanging high in the night sky, clear in view. Then I fantasized a teleport action....
You should try that once.

Ah, that's lovely!
I didn't do that, but in my digs at University, I fulfilled a life-long ambition to have a model of the solar system hanging from the ceiling. I made each planet out of plasticine (apart from the Earth - I happened to have a small globe for that), and hung them from strings around the round central light, which was supposed to be the sun. They couldn't quite be accurate scale in size or distance, but I did my best. The gas giants were quite heavy, and Jupiter often fell down on people's heads. The only thing that was needed to make it complete would be a space ship, so I went to the local toy shop to find something suitable.
"How old is the child?" asked the shop assistant.
"Nine," I said - embarrassed to admit it was for me.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

meegat39
sweevo wrote:

You know... I'm just not going to join in rewatches for a while - I've missed so many (largely due to my own poor memory and a growing sense of distance) that I'm just not going to bother for some time. I'd post what I REALLY want to say, but I'm just going to get censored and another private message (I'm currently betting that I'll get one on the grounds of this post).

That's a shame Sweevo. I for one enjoy reading your posts.
"If you didn't want the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question."

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.41 seconds
9,109,382 unique visits since 8th January 2014