Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 & Cats event 22nd October 2016
Travisina
Mistletoe12 wrote:

What a donation! I will *definitely* be buying tickets to this raffle. Worthy cause and a great prize!

And she won!
Baby Orac will be taking up residence next week chez Mistletoe Smile
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Kneazle
Travisina wrote:

Mistletoe12 wrote:

What a donation! I will *definitely* be buying tickets to this raffle. Worthy cause and a great prize!

And she won!

That's utterly brilliant, I'm so pleased for her.

Travisina
Kneazle wrote:

Hi All

It was so wonderful to meet everyone I did, thank you for introducing yourselves...

Now just need to figure out how to share my photos!

Hi Georgina,

It was a great day, and there will be full reports on Horizon soon! Meanwhile, I've PM-ed you with various options for sharing your photos.

Kneazle
Travisina wrote:

Kneazle wrote:

Hi All

It was so wonderful to meet everyone I did, thank you for introducing yourselves...

Now just need to figure out how to share my photos!

Hi Georgina,

It was a great day, and there will be full reports on Horizon soon! Meanwhile, I've PM-ed you with various options for sharing your photos.

Hi Travisina

I hope I've managed to mail you with the photos I've been sent of Paul so far.

Georgina x

BradPaula
I had heard via Facebook that someone named Sue had won the baby Orac and I hoped it was Mistletoe who had won- and it was. Congratulations! Take good care of the little thing!

Mistletoe12
@ Kneazle and Paula: Thank you for congratulations! Grin

Kneazle, it was good to meet you (albeit breifly) last Saturday.

There is nobody more surprised than me about winning Baby Orac. I never expected to win! I still won't believe this work of art is actually mine until it's in my hands. That's why I hadn't posted about it yet; wanted to wait for its arrival before I call out it's all mine!

But it should be here this coming Tuesday (which happens to be my birthday - what a wonderfully unexpected pressie.)

I didn't even buy my own tickets: I was preoccupied watching Paul judge, and Annie, bless her, bought my tickets; Travisina wrote in my name/number and all I did was pay and pocket the tickets whilst hoping that if it wasn't me that won, then maybe it would go to 'one of us' on Horizon.

We had to leave before the raffle winner was called and I didn't check on the outcome until we were back in London. I probably checked the 'congratulations' text three times before I believed I really was the winner!

But I'm SO chuffed about winning Baby Orac. It will have a treasured home here! And many thanks to Richard for donating this wonderful replica. Everything at his table was amazing; likewise the magnificent sculptures created by Headhunter. The talent amongst the fandom is amazing - I am truly in awe!

I will take piccies of me with Baby Orac once it arrives in its new home! Grin

Ellen York
Travisina wrote:

Mistletoe12 wrote:

And she won!

Congratulations Mistletoe! I'm a bit envious, I'd love to have a baby ORAC. Will you bring it to Steventon in June to show off?

Spaceresearcher
Ellen York wrote:

Travisina wrote:

Mistletoe12 wrote:

And she won!

Congratulations Mistletoe! I'm a bit envious, I'd love to have a baby ORAC. Will you bring it to Steventon in June to show off?

Here's a couple of photos of a replica Molecular Reduction switched on Orac I made myself. I may consider bringing it along for putting together another raffle to go towards the Alzheimers research fund if fellow fans deem it worthy enough.
http://s1272.phot....html?o=23
http://s1272.phot....html?o=24

I even used the exact same flasher bulbs that would have been used in the show. So power it up and it will blink away happily. For sound, use the Blakes 7 sound effects CD to play Orac's computing sound when turned on. Smile
Edited by Angry Angel on 01 November 2016 09:10:07

winnie-l
Spaceresearcher wrote:Here's a couple of photos of a replica Molecular Reduction switched on Orac I made myself.
WELL DONE!!! Impressive!!

Anniew
Fantastic SR. I'd certainly buy tickets in the hope of winning it!!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

RB
Well done, wonder if anybody got a photo of Michael drawing the raffle ticket? as he got his hand stuck in the jar.....

Mistletoe12
RB wrote:

Well done, wonder if anybody got a photo of Michael drawing the raffle ticket? as he got his hand stuck in the jar.....

I didn't realize Michael drew the winning ticket. Clearly my lucky charm.Grin

Orac's arrival has been delayed until tommorow - the couriers were apparently overwhelmed today.

Silver Alaunt
Sorry to be so late - had to get personal computer expert to sort out password.
I loved the cat show - thanks Kneazle - and my favourite cat was the feline Kneazle. I met some of you that I really only know by Horizon, so it was nice to see you in real life. I was only there for my hero and he was amazing as always. The cats loved him and they are very particular who touches them. I got to chat a little with him as he was not doing the talks due to the judging taking a while - the cats were being judged elsewhere also. It was a new experience altogether.
And on Pointless recently one of the questions was about cat breeds - I knew Rag Doll as I know someone who has them and I knew Egyptian Mau all because of Kneazle! Useless at the other questions though.

Travisina
Our reviews of the day are now up on the website here: B7 & Cat Show

sooper mouse
lovely reviews and pics, and I'm glad Paul is doing so well.
Looking forward to more Smile
I have concluded that Jenna is Blake-aware, Blake is Avon-aware, Avon is self-aware and Gan is rarely aware. Vila is merely wary. Cally is frequently more away than aware.

Rainesz
Travisina wrote:

Our reviews of the day are now up on the website here: B7 & Cat Show

Oh yay! I've been eagerly waiting a glorious full review of the event! And with pictures! Grin

Mistletoe12
I didn't have time to write a review following the cat show, but your reports have captured the day perfectly.

It really was such a fun day; everything from the early start (we were sitting in a cab en route to Euston at 6am,) through to the company and the gloriously informal chat with Paul, as well as the cat show itself; up close and personal panels, Janet Black's brilliant figurines, everything on Richard Bailey's display table and finding out on the way home that I'd won Baby Orac in the raffle. It topped a truly unique day.

A couple of months down the line, whenever I come across the photos we took, the cat show trip still brings a huge smile to my face. Grin

Lurena
Thank you for your wonderful reviews and photos! Once again I regret I don't live in your country; it was an event I would have attended with pleasure.
Fantastic idea and well done Kneazle!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Angry Angel
Great write ups - it looked really good fun! Still, the cat in the Alien display should have been ginger.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Rainesz
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and how cool was all of that?? (Yes, I agree, Angry Angel-- a ginger Jones cat for the Alien display. Wink )

I love seeing Paul with the cats, looking like he's having a ball. (He really seems to light up around animals, doesn't he?) And how wonderful that he came over to talk to you!!!

I would have loved to hear Michael and Colin telling stories. (Colin Baker is one of only two Doctors I've ever met and he was an absolute sweetheart and so patient with my nervousness.)

Again, if I was rich, I would have taken a plane over especially for this. Wink Blake's 7, Doctor Who and cats: (singing) "These are a few of my favorite things..."
Thanks for sharing the day!

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.78 seconds
9,834,925 unique visits since 8th January 2014