Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 10

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
B7 & Cats event 22nd October 2016
Kneazle
For those that follow me on Twitter (where I haven't got a clue what I'm doing honestly) there is an article on the Supreme Show coming out in their October edition. It mentions Blake's 7 along with Paul and Michael and their character names in the show too.

Not sure how to link to it here or I would do so. The Kneazle account also has a series of 'funnies' featuring Avon and Vila, the 6th Doctor (oddly looking like Bayban :-) Stephen Taylor (one of the Dr's firsts assistants), and K9. They're in a story arch which I hope to conclude at the Supreme - so just a teaser really. The last photo features Avon, Vila, Stephen and the Dr.

In real time Dalek Ace is currently doing another recording for the show - do keep and ear out for it :-)

Kneazle xx

Travisina
Kneazle wrote:

For those that follow me on Twitter (where I haven't got a clue what I'm doing honestly) there is an article on the Supreme Show coming out in their October edition. It mentions Blake's 7 along with Paul and Michael and their character names in the show too.

Not sure how to link to it here or I would do so. The Kneazle account also has a series of 'funnies' featuring Avon and Vila, the 6th Doctor (oddly looking like Bayban :-) Stephen Taylor (one of the Dr's firsts assistants), and K9. They're in a story arch which I hope to conclude at the Supreme - so just a teaser really. The last photo features Avon, Vila, Stephen and the Dr.
Kneazle xx

Here's the link to Kneazle's Twitter account: Kneazle.
It's visible to all, you don't need a Twitter account in order to see it.
Looking forward to the show, and to meeting you!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Kneazle
Here's the link to Kneazle's Twitter account: Kneazle.
It's visible to all, you don't need a Twitter account in order to see it.
Looking forward to the show, and to meeting you!

Hi Travisina, many thanks for putting the link up. Looking forward to meeting you too. I'm actually the ring mistress of Ring 8, I shouldn't be too hard to find.

Kneazle x

clareblues1
Looking forward to the event Kneazle Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

Kneazle
Hi Clareblues1

Yes so am I - although 'terrified' might be more of an appropriate emotion for me at the moment - there's still so much to do. Managed to get the 6ft high posters advertising our event at the NEC up at the NEC ahead of the Star Trek convention last weekend. We've been in magazines, a couple of newspapers and lots of trains in the Birmingham area - still trying to find someone that lives there that can take a snapshot of one for me. The Souvenir Guide has been finished off - and we're busy putting together 'how to judge a household/pedigree pet 101' for our brilliant judges - though both will have 4 glorious handmaidens to help them. On a more personal note, my own Head Boy - strangely enough called Kneazle has been accepted on Meet the Cats for the Egyptian Mau Society - he'll be right opposite the autograph/signing area, so do come over and say hi to him won't you.

We have a couple of cosplayers coming down, Rob and Chris are helping us out by volunteering to be in charge of a couple of our charity buckets (the Cat Welfare Trust) if people want a photo for them.

But to throw the question open to everyone what would you like to see there?

Kneazle xx

Anniew
Table filled with B7 stuff to buy . Pictures of Avon, Vila and Bayban with cats to purchase. (Maybe signed in advance? ) Opportunity for photoshoot with Avon and a kitten. You could do an auction of signed pics (with cats/kittens ) or better still a raffle for those that have to leave early so if they win you can post the pics. Competitions - Bakes 7 cakes.... fiction - our heros with cats - filks ( song pastiches of our heros with cats) again prize a signed pic.

But if none of that is possible, don't worry...we'll all have a great time.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Kneazle
Anniew wrote:

Table filled with B7 stuff to buy . Pictures of Avon, Vila and Bayban with cats to purchase. (Maybe signed in advance? ) Opportunity for photoshoot with Avon and a kitten. You could do an auction of signed pics (with cats/kittens ) or better still a raffle for those that have to leave early so if they win you can post the pics. Competitions - Bakes 7 cakes.... fiction - our heros with cats - filks ( song pastiches of our heros with cats) again prize a signed pic.

But if none of that is possible, don't worry...we'll all have a great time.

Well there will be pictures there of Avon, Vila, Bayban, and Stephen around. It might be possible to get Dalek Ace and K-9 to pose for photos as well... there'll certainly be kittens around if our guest stars would be happy to pose for them? That's actually a rather good idea. Competitions is another thing we haven't thought of... but it should be possible to sort something out... Would something like the Souvenir Guide signed by all the guests be of interest do you think?

Kneazle x

Anniew
Signed Souvenir Guide....excellent!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Mistletoe12
A signed souvenir guide is a great idea! But don't worry, Kneazle. What you already have in place sounds terrific. Take a deep breath; it's going to be a fun day for everyone.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 6ft banners, watching Paul judge his category - all the cats, including Kneazle the cat, as well as talking with Mr D and the other guests. And it'll be a pleasure meeting you. Grin

Kneazle
Mistletoe12 wrote:

A signed souvenir guide is a great idea! But don't worry, Kneazle. What you already have in place sounds terrific. Take a deep breath; it's going to be a fun day for everyone.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 6ft banners, watching Paul judge his category - all the cats, including Kneazle the cat, as well as talking with Mr D and the other guests. And it'll be a pleasure meeting you. Grin

Thanks Mistletoe12

The guides will be available on the day and feature a very short history of the GCCF, small biogs on ALL the breeds of cats the GCCF currently recognise as well biog's on our guests. It should certainly be possible to get some signed by everyone as a prize or two. It's also been set up so that fans of the show who entered their cats can take them along to the photo shoot room and have a picture of them taken with their cat and their favourite actor (sadly you can't turn up with your pet cat on the day). So we'll see about getting photos of a random cat or kitten with the actors if people would be interested? The banners should be around the NEC somewhere but we also have photographers and a couple of reporters running around on the day too.

Kneazle the cat, is the feline love of my life - and he adores meeting people. My husband will be on the stand with him, so if anyone want's to introduce yourself to him, please do so. Hubby also knows where to find me too, either running around doing my headless chicken act, or running Ring 8. Very much looking forward to meeting people who are just names dancing off a page to me at the moment.

Kneazle x

Travisina
Hi Kneazle,

The others have pretty much covered everything I could possibly think of. Apart from seeing Paul et al, I'm just tickled at the thought of seeing K9 (John Leeson) surrounded by cats! John is usually very happy to do his K9 voice, so that could be entertaining.

Looking forward to meeting you - and well done!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Kneazle
Travisina wrote:

Hi Kneazle,

The others have pretty much covered everything I could possibly think of. Apart from seeing Paul et al, I'm just tickled at the thought of seeing K9 (John Leeson) surrounded by cats! John is usually very happy to do his K9 voice, so that could be entertaining.

Looking forward to meeting you - and well done!

Hi Travisina

I didn't know that John would actually do the K-9 voice, as I haven't met him as yet. He will have a model K-9 with him however, so yes could be very funny. When I give John his crib sheet on Friday night I'll let him know that if he wishes to talk whist judging he may do so. The only thing ANY judge is not allowed to ask the audience is how to place the cats in their class - unless they're teasing them - as the owner and their friends is most likely watching and will be biased. The owners should know this though, and we will post up a couple of reminders.

If you think of anything I've forgotten, or if any of you in the fan club think of anything that I've forgotten and it's possible to do, please let me know - I'm greatly looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kneazle x

RB
Not long now..going to be wonderful. ..

lwilkinson
I'm excited too but rather disappointed that I wasn't able to pre-book a photoshoot with or autograph from Paul Darrow. Is he not going after all? Or just fully booked already? I have no idea how these events work as yet - this is my first - and only received an email today from The Ticket factory inviting me to prebook stuff. Will there be no opportunities to meet him at all then?

Kneazle
Paul Darrow is going to be at the show - as one of our judges from 10 till 1. He'll be in Ring 8, which will be clearly signposted. Judging at the Supreme is fully visible, so you'll be able to watch him judge all his classes. As I've said previously, he may or may not wish to engage his audience, he may do so, as long as the cat's are not disturbed or identified.

I do hope you enjoy your day.

Kneazle x

lwilkinson
Thank you Kneazle, that's reassuring news.

Silver Alaunt
Have been away and just catching up with what's going on. Realise how hard it is to move around the country by train but have now got tickets to ride.

So excited about Saturday I nearly forgot it was this weekend!

Joe Dredd
Silver Alaunt wrote:
have now got tickets to ride.

You know, you could just have the makings of a great song there.

Kneazle
Sorry I should have thought of this sooner, but if anyone does live in the Birmingham area, Paul's and Colin's pictures will be on the trains for the last two days or our ad campaign - we've been running it for the past couple of weeks now, and the hopes is that our poster will have been seen by an average of 2 million footfall. I haven't seen any pictures of them - it would have been nice to have one as a souvenir.

Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday.

Kneazle x

Kneazle
I still can't work out to send links on this forum, but if anyone wants to look at my twitter account I've been sent a photo of the train poster and you can view it there! Dead chuffed!

Perhaps Travisina can manage to put up a link, as she kindly managed to do so last time?

Kneazle xxx

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.42 seconds
9,188,847 unique visits since 8th January 2014