Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Scorpio Teleport Bracelet
Space Commander Travis
I'd like to have a bash at scratch building Scorpio teleport bracelet Grin Are there any plans, or more importantly size/dimensions knocking about anywhere that may be useful ? I can't seem to locate any Cool

Joe Dredd
The club had/has a technical manual with some pretty clear plan drawings of the bracelet. You could try PMing the Supreme Commander (Diane) as the merchandise side of things here seems to be a little erratic.

Blue Peter made a pretty reasonable facsimile. You can watch the segment here: Click! It may give you a starting point.

(There's also the Liberator bracelet too: Click!)

Kevin Davies wrote an article about scratchbuilding the bracelet in one of the Horizon newsletters, which you may be able to get through the merchandise service (no idea which issue though).

The article was spruced up and reprinted in a modelling magazine (SF&F Modeller, I think). You may be able to find a second hand copy of the magazine.

You may also be able to get some help from the model makers over on the eagle transporter forum.

Space Commander Travis
Cool, thank you Grin

winnie-l
Joe Dredd wrote:
Kevin Davies wrote an article about scratchbuilding the bracelet in one of the Horizon newsletters, which you may be able to get through the merchandise service (no idea which issue though).
It's in Horizon Newsletter #25 (Nov 1990)
Space Commander Travis (Sir!), if you'll come to next Saturday Bristol Beer+B7 I'll bring the zine for you to see - any chance you'll be able to attend the B7 get-together in Bristol?

Space Commander Travis
winnie-l wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:
It's in Horizon Newsletter #25 (Nov 1990)
Space Commander Travis (Sir!), if you'll come to next Saturday Bristol Beer+B7 I'll bring the zine for you to see - any chance you'll be able to attend the B7 get-together in Bristol?

That's kind. Unfortunately I'm unable to make the meet up in Bristol this time, but having never been to a B7 event before I fully intend to attend one of the gatherings at some point in the future Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.27 seconds
9,124,281 unique visits since 8th January 2014