Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 4

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
A great day...
clareblues1
Isn't it just wonderful when you've poured your heart and soul into something and it all works out fine on the day?! Well that happened to me yesterday with my summer market event. The first for my new events business venture.

We had glorious sunshine, a packed Caldecott Park (the public park in my home town of Rugby) and an attendance from the lady town Mayor...

As co-organiser for the event, I was responsible for booking the stalls and we had over 35 in attendance and they did a brisk trade! The support I received from the park team was superb and we exceeded all our expectations.

I'm still buzzing, but I thought I'd share a few photos (taken by Park Ranger Trevor)

The lady Mayor and me Smile
i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/13590276_1320085558020268_7417730035728049508_n_zpsm8fhvoam.jpg

A joint venture...my company banner (fortunately it didn't blow over in the wind!) and the Council one
i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/13592644_1320098428018981_320665254290185356_n_zpsj9vbtyjp.jpg

The crowds enjoying the sun and the market stalls
i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab156/clareblues1/13592389_1320114004684090_3023282078529245430_n_zpsfnpmtrya.jpg
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

BradPaula
Glad your event went smoothly, Clare. All the best in future ventures! xx
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Yes, congratulations on everything going well Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

trevor travis
Congratulations Clare!!

Anniew
Goodness Clare that's impressive. No wonder Gauda Prime ran so smoothly. Fantastic!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.

Hugbot
Good to hear that all went so well! Wonderful choice of company name, by the way ... does remind me of something Smile

Travisina
Congratulations, Clare - very well done!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

Lorna
Very well done Clare!

Mistletoe12
Huge congratulations, Clare! Grin

Spaceresearcher
Glad it went well. With the instant collapse of the UK economy and the Brixit fiasco, it's great to read some positive news.

On this side of the planet you wouldn't believe the speculation and economic nonsense going on.

clareblues1
Thank you folks Smile

I know what you mean SR, rather begs the question how much faith the financial community has in anything. We've been around too long to let these bumps in the road stop us. ..thats how I see it Smile
The foolish reject what they see;
the wise reject what they think.

exterminator
Really pleased it all went well, Clare! Hopefully the first of many successful events.
----------------------------------------

"There it is!"

clanger68
Congratulations Clare, looks like it went swimmingly and the weather was kind, always a bonus. Angry
aquitar.blakes-7.co.uk/Animation/Scorpio_100.gif

Vila - "I plan to live forever - or die trying"

http://www.exewing.co.uk
RichardMk2
Well done, Clare!

Lurena
Looks great Clare! Congratulations!
Lara&Sue's Blake's 7 stories
*No, I am not. I am not expendable, I'm not stupid, and I'm not going.*

http://lectorisalutem.webs.com/
Angry Angel
Congraulations Clare! So pleased it went well, and the British weather didn't let you down.

http://lucyravenscar.blogspot.com/
Klenotka
Congrats and well done Smile
Don´t be Lasagne

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.97 seconds
9,178,571 unique visits since 8th January 2014