Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 5

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 908
· Newest Rebel: TheElfandherFriends

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
18% [17 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
10% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 94
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Robin of Sherwood
BradPaula
Gisbourne- Lister's butler in Red Dwarf, and also Mordred in Excalibur. Then there's Phillip Jackson- was Inspector Japp in Poirot. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I suppose I should not be amazed that the main character leaves the program and they get another actor to play the part. Thinking Blake leaving and Travis II. -P

Its not the same part though. Jason plays a completely different character to Praed.

Very true. More like 'The Robin Hood' like it's a title not an individual man. Good idea. Hey, they could have done that with B7-- The Blake. -P

Blake's 7 was mostly about Avon from quite early on imo, so replacing Blake wasn't really necessary.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

BradPaula
George Baker, in practically everything. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I am looking at Jason Connery and trying to see his father in him. Maybe in his eyes a bit. -P

Vengeance of Varos was one of the first Dr Who dvds I ever owned, and was one of the most often rewatched, so I'm a bit of a Jason Connery fan based on that alone; a key factor in choosing to give RoS a try...

I seem to remember him being chained up without his shirt.... Grin -P

Yes, right at the beginning. The Doctor and Peri save him when they first land.
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

BradPaula wrote:

I suppose I should not be amazed that the main character leaves the program and they get another actor to play the part. Thinking Blake leaving and Travis II. -P

Its not the same part though. Jason plays a completely different character to Praed.

Very true. More like 'The Robin Hood' like it's a title not an individual man. Good idea. Hey, they could have done that with B7-- The Blake. -P

Blake's 7 was mostly about Avon from quite early on imo, so replacing Blake wasn't really necessary.

I agree. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Gisbourne- Lister's butler in Red Dwarf, and also Mordred in Excalibur. Then there's Phillip Jackson- was Inspector Japp in Poirot. -P

Oh yes, Poirot wouldn't have been the same without Philip Jackson.

Spaceship Dispatcher
BradPaula wrote:

Yes, and joined here by Michael Craig; sadly his only Dr Who role was in the Trial of a Timelord...

BradPaula

BradPaula wrote:

Yes, and joined here by Michael Craig; sadly his only Dr Who role was in the Trial of a Timelord...

Yes, I suppose every series must have a bit of dross. -P

BradPaula
He can't hold a candle to her..... -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This dance sequence is quite long, but works. They would cut it right down these days.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Uh oh. The hotheads are staring each other down...

Spaceship Dispatcher
Very good, sweeping camera work here.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Robert ain't listening.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Robert is a bit of a fool. Marian wasn't especially offended anyway!

BradPaula
I can well imagine the smell in those days. -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
Beautiful British countryside.

BradPaula

Beautiful British countryside.

GrinGrinGrin -P

Spaceship Dispatcher
This is a dodgy deal.

Spaceship Dispatcher
Marian is understandably upset about the prospect of marrying a Welshman.

BradPaula

Marian is understandably upset about the prospect of marrying a Welshman.

Oh! I got the impression he was somehow related to Jarvik. -P

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.82 seconds
9,091,010 unique visits since 8th January 2014