Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
2016 Horizon Group Outings to see the cast
Travisina
Horizon group outings are being organised to see 'our' actors in the following productions:

Jan Chappell plays Hildegard in Vision: The Imagined Testimony of Hildegard of Bingen on Saturday 9th July at the Stoke Newington Early Music Festival, London N16.
Details are here: Jan Chappell - Hildegard.
(I know this announcement is a bit last-minute, but I've only just found out about it!)

Glynis Barber plays Nancy Holthouse in Stalking the Bogeyman at the Southwark Playhouse, London SE1, from 13th July to 6th August.
Details here: Glynis Barber - Nancy
Possible dates to see this are: 23rd or 30th July.

Sally Knyvette directs Burning Bridges at Theatre 503, London SW11 from 13th September to 8th October.
Details here:Sally Knyvette - Director
The Horizon outing is planned for 5th October.

Please let me know by PM or on this thread whether you would like to join these outings.
Edited by Travisina on 14 August 2016 11:55:31
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

cakeinmilk
Mrs Cakeinmilk and I are busy on the 23rd, but if the 30th July is viable then we're both up for Stalking the Bogeyman. I listened to the This American Life segment when it was originally broadcast and it's a fascinating story.

Travisina
Please note that the Horizon group outing to see Stalking the Bogeyman will now be on Tuesday 2nd August. This performance is followed by a Q&A with Glynis Barber and Natalie Esther from Survivors of Sexual Abuse Anon.

cakeinmilk
Travisina wrote:

Please note that the Horizon group outing to see Stalking the Bogeyman will now be on Tuesday 2nd August. This performance is followed by a Q&A with Glynis Barber and Natalie Esther from Survivors of Sexual Abuse Anon.

This is the evening performance I'm guessing? The website is non-specific as to which show on the 2nd the Q&A is on..

Travisina
cakeinmilk wrote:

Travisina wrote:

This is the evening performance I'm guessing? The website is non-specific as to which show on the 2nd the Q&A is on..

Yes, it's the evening performance. The Supreme Commander spoke to the theatre, who confirmed the following:
The play starts at 8pm and finishes at 9.15. There will be a ten minute break, then the Q&A which will last approximately 1 hour.

RichardMk2
How does one book tickets for the group outing on the 2nd August? That's one of the nights that I'm in London midweek and would like to come along.

Supreme Commander
RichardMk2 wrote:

How does one book tickets for the group outing on the 2nd August? That's one of the nights that I'm in London midweek and would like to come along.

I just called the box office (10am-6pm) on 020 7407 0234 or you can book online:

http://southwarkp...n/#booking

The seats are unallocated so first come first served
Edited by Travisina on 21 July 2016 06:53:09

Travisina
Please note that the Horizon outing to see Burning Bridges, directed by Sally Knyvette, will now be on Wednesday 5th October 2016. The play will be followed by a Q&A. Please register your interest here, or contact the Supreme Commander or myself.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.34 seconds
9,123,249 unique visits since 8th January 2014