Login

Username

Password



Not a rebel yet?
CLICK HERE to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 6

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 918
· Newest Rebel: Wooks63

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

 Print Thread
Bloopers & Gaffs
Space Commander Travis
Every TV series and every movie has bloopers & Gaffs Smile I thought it would be interesting to have a section where those that have been spotted in B7 could be listed.

'Harvest of Kairos'. Exactly when did Jarvik remove Danya's teleport bracelet ? It's on her right wrist as they struggle on the ground, and still in place immediately prior to them being teleported onto the Liberator, it's missing however as they materialize on board. It then suddenly reappears, but on her left wrist as she is escorted onto the ships bridge. Moments later it's then back on her right wrist lol
Edited by Space Commander Travis on 29 June 2016 07:36:07
 
Travisina
There are loads! One of my personal faves is Docholli and the sheepskin jacket in 'Gambit' - but having seen it so often, I'm now not sure whether it's an actual gaffe or something that happened in rehearsal and the actors/director liked it and kept it in the show.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes
 
President Solvite
Ahh yes a classic moment...


I also like the multiple pronunciations of Cheney and Cevedic (ish) or maybe that's due to too many visits to the BBC bar Pfft
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Space Commander Travis
Ha ! In City at the Edge of the World Vila's low energy door probe disappears in the scene where the door starts breaking down and reappears a few seconds later when the door is seen from the opposite side.
 
trevor travis
I think my favourite is when they decided to pick a stock shot of the Liberator in space, without checking it too closely.

The shot came from "Space Fall" and also contains the London docked to the Liberator Grin

I think it appears in "Killer".
 
Joe Dredd
Ooh, there's so many, I think I've forgotten them all. The big toolbox under one of Liberator's seats in an early episode. The brief shot of a camera in shot. Boom mikes. The people on the distant cliff when Avon's on the Sarren beach. The slippy-slide in "Animals". Avon's gun changing between his being outdoors on Terminal and on deck on Scorpio. The mid-teleport costume change in "Traitor", not to mention Vila's duds in "Terminal" & "Rescue". Avon programming in the "main circuit drive" in "Stardrive". Stratford Johns making up his own dialogue in "Games". Orac being in two places at once in <help me out team, what S4 episode was it?>. Avon's gutbuster gun in "Blake" not bloodily eviscerating anyone else. The amount of Avon's attempted bank fraud. Orac's lights being seen on before being switched on in <I forget again*>. Teleporting without bracelets. The size of the pursuit ships in "Duel". The static view of stars from the window of Servalan's office on a rotating space station. Letting B7Media near anything**. Etc!

* or should I say, "I can't remember! I can't remember! Remember... remember... remember!"?

** "Whatta mistake-a to make-a!" - Capt. Bertorelli, "Allo Allo".
 
Hugbot
Joe Dredd wrote:

Orac being in two places at once in <help me out team, what S4 episode was it?>.

Was that really a gaffe or foreshadowing (Avon already working on his Orac replica)?
 
BradPaula
Space Commander Travis wrote:

Every TV series and every movie has bloopers & Gaffs Smile I thought it would be interesting to have a section where those that have been spotted in B7 could be listed.

'Harvest of Kairos'. Exactly when did Jarvik remove Danya's teleport bracelet ? It's on her right wrist as they struggle on the ground, and still in place immediately prior to them being teleported onto the Liberator, it's missing however as they materialize on board. It then suddenly reappears, but on her left wrist as she is escorted onto the ships bridge. Moments later it's then back on her right wrist lol


If you watch the Tarrant vs Jarvik fight, Tarrant loses his teleport bracelet in the melee and miraculously, later he has it attached to his wrist once again.
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
BradPaula
Cally losing her teleport bracelet in Volcano- you actually hear it falling to the floor and Jan taking a surreptitious look at the director.
Blake breaking off the vent switch in Mission to Destiny. Paul with his wedding ring on in the same episode.
Jarriere's earring falling off in Gambit.
Gerron's moving shoulder injury in Games. He holds his right than left shoulders between location and studio shooting.
Blake changes his boots between location and studio shooting in Star One. They go from brown leather to green wellies.
And the list goes on...
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.
 
President Solvite
In Mission to Destiny

Blake knocks a switch or vent off the wall whilst trying to wake Cally from Sono Gas

Another good one is the final scene in The Web, where Blake sits down on the sofa (it farts) and Cally is almost catapulted into the ceiling.. Pfft
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Anniew
In Headhunter Avon inexplicably changes his clothes as the headless robot attacks.
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Space Commander Travis
This is awesome, I love this stuff Grin
 
Space Commander Travis
The static view of stars from the window of Servalan's office on a rotating space station.


Ah ! Someone said to me once that it's possible there was a thin outer shell that rotated but the inner shell was static, bit like a car wheel Grin
 
Joe Dredd
Hugbot wrote:

Joe Dredd wrote:

Orac being in two places at once in <help me out team, what S4 episode was it?>.

Was that really a gaffe or foreshadowing (Avon already working on his Orac replica)?


That has been our justification in the past, yes!
 
littlesue
President Solvite wrote:

In Mission to Destiny

Blake knocks a switch or vent off the wall whilst trying to wake Cally from Sono Gas

Another good one is the final scene in The Web, where Blake sits down on the sofa (it farts) and Cally is almost catapulted into the ceiling.. Pfft


Warning...do not read that last line while eating breakfast....my keyboard is all soggy now!Grin
Cold.....you don't know the meaning of cold.
Cold is when you have ice on the INSIDE of the window!!!


sues stories http://sjlittle.w...
sues youtube channel http://www.youtub...e54/videos
sues book shelf https://www.media...ne%20Shelf
rebel run video http://www.youtub...prqS-XZtLo
Lara and Sue's Stories http://lectorisal....webs.com/
 
trevor travis
In Harvest, it’s supposed to Space Command HQ – there’s the exterior shot, plus several references in the dialogue (e.g. “As per your instructions, sir, the Liberator has been taken and now stands off to Command Headquarters” ). So how come the interiors are those of Servalan’s shark ship?
 
President Solvite
Anniew wrote:

In Headhunter Avon inexplicably changes his clothes as the headless robot attacks.


Maybe he soiled his underpants? Grin
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
President Solvite
trevor travis wrote:

In Harvest, it’s supposed to Space Command HQ – there’s the exterior shot, plus several references in the dialogue (e.g. “As per your instructions, sir, the Liberator has been taken and now stands off to Command Headquarters” ). So how come the interiors are those of Servalan’s shark ship?


Easy it was docked at the station Pfft
 
http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
Joe Dredd
President Solvite wrote:

Easy it was docked at the station :P


I feel you are on the cusp of some exciting Holmesian "Higher Criticism" type development on this point. I'm going to have to rewatch the episode with this in mind!
 
Anniew
If you're after Holmesian higher criticism Joe, explain why Avon changes his outfit in Headhunter!
Just because I can't sing doesn't mean I won't.
 
Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.56 seconds
9,450,607 unique visits since 8th January 2014