Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 926
· Newest Rebel: Paul Hassall

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Vote for B7 in Digital Spy Poll!
Travisina
Bumping this thread, because it had fallen off the front page. No chance of catching up with Doctor Who or Babylon 5 (and I suspect some skulduggery going on there) but B7 is currently at #20, so do keep voting to keep us there!
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

wall1885
put my vote in - for Blake's 7 of course

Travisina
Well, the polls have closed and thanks to various concerted efforts (ahem) B7 is at 20 - glad it got in the top 20.

Well done, everyone who voted - and I'm proud to confess that the last vote (no. 888) was mine!

The results are here: Digital Spy
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

President Solvite
Hurrah for B7 glad that other shows like Space Above and Beyond also did well but seriously shows like Quantum Leap and V really??

http://nothingsforgotten.freeforums.net/
cakeinmilk
President Solvite wrote:

Hurrah for B7 glad that other shows like Space Above and Beyond also did well but seriously shows like Quantum Leap and V really??

Hey there's nothing wrong with Quantum Leap! But I'd argue it's more a drama with sci-fi elements.

It's weird anyone would vote for shows currently airing (12 Monkeys, Orphan Black etc.) to be the best OF ALL TIME, but maybe they ran out of qualifying shows. Or maybe I'm putting too much thought into it.

purplecleric
It was great to see some shows like Quatermass and Sapphire & Steel included in the list.

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.22 seconds
9,926,839 unique visits since 8th January 2014