Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 9

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Avengers/Buck Rogers
Spaceship Dispatcher
What's Tara doing?! Grin
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher's fanfic site

Spaceship Dispatcher
Ah. That's what she was doing!!!
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow. I bet that means something. It sounds great.

Blake's 7: Trojan Horse (s4 fanfic) - Blake's 7: Through the Needle's Eye (s2 fanfic)

Spaceship Dispatcher
Another fantasy trope: the antagonists are always incompetant. If Tara is such a threat, why not give her the illness?!

trevor travis
Tara keeps on losing fights in this Sad

Spaceship Dispatcher
"He'll have found it, sniffed it, and snuffed it!"

Dreadful.

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

One of the reasons I personally prefer her to Cathy and Emma; she's more realistic imo Grin

trevor travis
"What are we looking for"
"A tall, attractive brunette"
"Who isn't?"

Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
"What are we looking for?"
"A tall, attractive brunette."
"Who isn't?"

LOL Grin

BradPaula
Tara flies out of the giant nose. LOL. -P
Zil: Oneness must resist the Host.

trevor travis
Spaceship Dispatcher wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

One of the reasons I personally prefer her to Cathy and Emma; she's more realistic imo Grin

I prefer my fantasy figures Wink

trevor travis
Blimey, that was rather murderous of Steed!

trevor travis
So is it Buck at 8.10pm?

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

But it is partly why I see Tara as a female Watson. She swaps ideas with Steed and sometimes has the key but is generally not quite up to speed with him; sometimes she's good in a fight, but also comes off second best sometimes; she goes out on tasks for Steed which sometimes solve the case and sometimes add nothing except plot detail. Emma always knows what's going on, always wins the fight when it matters, and is always equal to Steed both in action and intellectually.

trevor travis

trevor travis wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

But it is partly why I see Tara as a female Watson. She swaps ideas with Steed and sometimes has the key but is generally not quite up to speed with him; sometimes she's good in a fight, but also comes off second best sometimes; she goes out on tasks for Steed which sometimes solve the case and sometimes add nothing except plot detail. Emma always knows what's going on, always wins the fight when it matters, and is always equal to Steed both in action and intellectually.

They're not equal at all Wink

Actually I suppose Steed makes quite a good Watson to Mrs Peel's Holmes Cool

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

So is it Buck at 8.10pm?

Yes Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
trevor travis wrote:

They're not equal at all Wink

Should have said "at least equal" then Grin

trevor travis
BIDI! BIDI! BIDI!!!!

Spaceship Dispatcher
Started Grin

Spaceship Dispatcher
Awesome opening titles! Love them every time. Grin

trevor travis
Have we lost Paula?

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.44 seconds
9,124,347 unique visits since 8th January 2014