Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 11

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 924
· Newest Rebel: Mark Stanfa

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
14% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
7% [7 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [14 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 97
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Rewatch - Australia - Stardrive - 2nd July
Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

Travisina wrote:

And a diagonal soft-edged wipe. This director really, really wanted to direct Star Wars!

EDIT: David Sullivan Proudfoot - he also directed Traitor, which apart from its costume continuity, was very well done.

And half of "Assassin"? I think that's the one that Vere had do the locations, because DSP wasn't well???? (I think that's right).

I didn't know that. That could explain a lot about Assassin, not least the completely different directing styles inside & out.
Twitter: @TravisinaB7
Tumblr: tumblr
There's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes

trevor travis
Avon AND Tarrant send both Vila & Dayna into a trap.... interesting crew politics!!

purplecleric
I wonder if they ever accidentally left any of the props behind - much to the bemusement of later visitors

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

Do you get the feeling Avon's had a bit of a squabble with Dayna this week?

Hmm. He makes her go first with the rewatch, he sends her down with Vila. Wonder what it was about - which one of them gets to kill Servalan first?

purplecleric
'We need the spacedrive.'

Ooo chills

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

I wonder if they ever accidentally left any of the props behind - much to the bemusement of later visitors

Not to mention future archaeologists!

purplecleric
I think the space rats are fans of Vivyan from the Young Ones

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

Do you get the feeling Avon's had a bit of a squabble with Dayna this week?

Hmm. He makes her go first with the rewatch, he sends her down with Vila. Wonder what it was about - which one of them gets to kill Servalan first?

Maybe it's down to Dayna's tirade at the start of the episode. Leave Avon to make all the tough decisions... and then have a go at him after it's gone wrong.

The irony is that Avon's poor leadership in Terminal leaves the crew even more dependent on him in Derek. The others were fine in the comfort zone of the Liberator, but a bit lost now.

trevor travis
The doors on Caspar look similar to those on Xenon. Maybe the same company fitted them.

Travisina
Vila makes reference to female space rats, but there are none among this lot. I wouldn't mind seeing one. I wouldn't mind BEING one Wink

trevor travis
purplecleric wrote:

I think the space rats are fans of Vivyan from the Young Ones

Or rather the around way around. Vivyan was copied from the Space Rats Shock Shock Grin

purplecleric
It's got to be shiny - this is Sci Fi!

trevor travis
There's no doubt that the pace of this episode slows right down in the middle. Although long, lingering shots of a certain female gunslinger get a thumbs up from me Grin Grin

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

The doors on Caspar look similar to those on Xenon. Maybe the same company fitted them.

Yeah, the Betafarl Betafarl Caspar Props Department (BBC for short)

purplecleric
There's no hairspray in the world strong enough to tame PD's hair in a windy pit

Travisina
trevor travis wrote:

There's no doubt that the pace of this episode slows right down in the middle. Although long, lingering shots of a certain female gunslinger get a thumbs up from me Grin Grin

A lot of the bloopers on the blooper tape are from this ep - Tarrant splitting his trousers, Steven helping Glynis climb (ahem), the buggies, etc.

Travisina
purplecleric wrote:

There's no hairspray in the world strong enough to tame PD's hair in a windy pit

The tousled look suits him, though.

purplecleric
Travisina wrote:

purplecleric wrote:

The tousled look suits him, though.

I'm certainly not complaining Grin

trevor travis
Atlan forcing a kiss on Dr Plaxton and her digusted reaction leave you wondering what else the poor woman has had to endure...

No wonder so she's quick to take the chance to escape with the Scorpio crew.

trevor travis
Travisina wrote:

trevor travis wrote:

A lot of the bloopers on the blooper tape are from this ep - Tarrant splitting his trousers, Steven helping Glynis climb (ahem), the buggies, etc.

The buggies are rubbish, the director did his best to inject pace into the escape, BUT... Grin

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.55 seconds
9,853,520 unique visits since 8th January 2014