Forgotten your password?
Request a new one from Orac HERE.

Current User Info

· Lurkers Lurking: 7

· Rebels Active: 0

· Total Rebels: 909
· Newest Rebel: John Hughes

Login Help

If you are having problems logging in, please bear in mind that if you originally registered at the site before 8th January 2014 and you haven't re-registered since that date your old login details will no longer work. If this is the case, please re-register, preferably with your former username. If you are having trouble with the registration process itself, try looking HERE and HERE for help and advice. If you need further assistance, please do CONTACT us.

Current Poll

Who is your Favourite Guest Rebel?

Avalon - (Project Avalon)
Avalon - (Project Avalon)
18% [17 Votes]

Selma - (Horizon)
Selma - (Horizon)
5% [5 Votes]

Tyce - (Bounty)
Tyce - (Bounty)
15% [14 Votes]

Norm One - (Redemption)
Norm One - (Redemption)
2% [2 Votes]

Bek - (Shadow)
Bek - (Shadow)
6% [6 Votes]

Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
Kasabi - (Pressure Point)
19% [18 Votes]

Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
Hal Mellanby - (Aftermath)
14% [13 Votes]

Hunda - (Traitor)
Hunda - (Traitor)
5% [5 Votes]

Deva - (Blake)
Deva - (Blake)
9% [9 Votes]

Other
Other
6% [6 Votes]

Votes: 95
Login to vote.
Started: 09 July 2016

Polls Archive

Forum Activity

Newest Articles

B7 Images

+ Cookies +

The Horizon website uses cookies to allow user log-in and navigation. The site does not host advertising that requires the use of third-party cookies. Registering as a member of this site implies your consent to the use of cookies.

View Thread

Print Thread
Teleport bracelets?
Coser
TB's [Teleport Bracelets] are GO!

Just got this e-mail.

MARTIN BOWER ‘LIBERATOR’ TELEPORT BRACELET REPLICAS

NEW BATCH - bracelets available to order February 2016

Those of you who have been hoping for a chance to buy an authentic replica teleport bracelet as used on the ‘Liberator’ will be delighted to know that Martin Bower, the freelance model maker who designed, built & owns the copyright to the ‘Liberator’ bracelets has made another (very) limited edition run available and being sold via HORIZON. Due to a recent injury Martin has not been able to work on the bracelets himself (hence the delay) so these are being made under Martin’s license and personal supervision by a highly proficient model-maker and – having seen the prototype - we are sure you will be delighted with the quality.

This limited edition run is of 22 bracelets. The last time a batch was made was in 2013, so don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an authentic licensed Martin Bower replica. Please note, the bracelets are only available to order via Horizon. Several of this batch have already been allocated - when they’re gone, they’re gone!

PRODUCT NOTES: These new run of bracelets are as near to the originals as it is possible to get 35+ years later! The originals were made using tubing from EMA Plastics in approx. 3mm thickness. Unfortunately, EMA are no longer making tubing in that thickness, all their tubing is now 2mm so the bracelets look slightly less ‘chunky’ than the originals. In all other ways the bracelets are identical to and made in pretty much the same way as the originals (including a working hinge/clip and the ‘right coloured button’.) For those with very slim wrists, if you would like an added foam layer inside (as was done for some of the female crew members oh-so long ago) please let us know when ordering. There will be no extra charge for this.

Price (incl.signed Certificate of Authenticity) £99.00 plus applicable postage

Delivery cost including signed for service with full insurance:

£10.00 (UK); £15.00 (Europe); £16.50 (Rest of World)

Bracelets will be posted in a special reinforced box & wrapped in bubble wrap, using UK Special Delivery or airmail International Signed & Tracked with full insurance. Delivery prices will be £10.00 (UK); £15.00 (Europe) and £16.50 (rest of world). For anyone buying two bracelets just add £1.50 extra to the delivery costs shown for one bracelet. Also included in the price will be a Certificate of Authenticity signed and dated by Martin (sent separately.)

Payment can be made by cheque, bankers draft, BACS bank transfer or (for overseas customers only) PayPal. Unfortunately Horizon does not currently have a debit or credit card payment facility. We need to have your full name and delivery address, and name to be put on the Certificate of Authenticity (if different from customer name.)

To place your order, please contact Diane ASAP at horizonb7@dsl.pipex.com and say which payment method you’d like to use or if you have any further queries so the correct information can be sent to you. If you elect to pay by PayPal (overseas only) there will be an additional charge of £4.50 to cover the commission fees they charge us. All other methods of payment are free of additional charges.

We expect to be shipping out the bracelets by end February or early March – they are being made now. "

I have removed the address and financial information to protect the Supreme Commander, and I hope I am not giving her any problems by posting it here. But at least for those of us who have already expressed an interest, they are coming!

[Now all I need is a decent costume - and given my size, it either needs to be a bounty hunter Blake, or a Gan. Sad
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Coser
And just noticed the coincidence over those last two posts.

Spaceresearcher joined on 12th Jan 2014 and posted on 12 Jan 2016, I joined on 20 Feb 2014 and posted on 19 Feb 2016
"Ask ten different scientists about the environment, population control, genetics, and you'll get ten different answers, but there's one thing every scientist on the planet agrees on. Whether it happens in a hundred years or a thousand years or a million years, eventually our Sun will grow cold and go out. When that happens, it won't just take us. It'll take Marilyn Monroe, and Lao-Tzu, and Einstein, and Morobuto, and Buddy Holly, and Aristophanes…then all of this…all of this…was for nothing. Unless we go to the stars." Commander sinclair, Babylon 5.

Spaceresearcher
Coser wrote:

And just noticed the coincidence over those last two posts.

Spaceresearcher joined on 12th Jan 2014 and posted on 12 Jan 2016, I joined on 20 Feb 2014 and posted on 19 Feb 2016

I'd like to mention a quote from the Earth's true father of human space flight that sums this up well.
"Earth is the cradle of humanity but one can not live in a cradle forever."
Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky (1857 - 1935).

RB
Am I still on the list?

Starbuck
You should have got an email off the Supreme Commander already. If not you're best off emailing her directly.

Email: horizonb7@dsl.pipex.com
PM to Supreme Commander

RB
Hi, sorry to keep on about this, but been on the list for a good few years and replied to the email and asked on here about payment as BACS is fine but need details, emailed my address and asking the same about payment and not heard anything back?

Last resort is posting on here to see if there is a problem as even sent a DM through here and still nothing..... everybody must be on holiday I presume...

Any info would be great... Thanks in advance....

wall1885
RB wrote:

Hi, sorry to keep on about this, but been on the list for a good few years and replied to the email and asked on here about payment as BACS is fine but need details, emailed my address and asking the same about payment and not heard anything back?

Last resort is posting on here to see if there is a problem as even sent a DM through here and still nothing..... everybody must be on holiday I presume...

Any info would be great... Thanks in advance....

I hope our Supreme Commander is good and well? I sent her a PM a couple of weeks ago in relation to a different matter, to which I haven't received a reply yet (my msg isn't urgent though) - maybe she's away on her hols. I've always found the admin team on Horizon very reliable in the past - I'm sure you will not be let down by anyone

Starbuck
She sent out an email the other day. She definitely has access to her email account.

Email her on the email address I posted.

Coser
Ohh! Delivery tomorrow!

<Squeeeee¬>
Grin

RB
Hi, just checked and yep, that was the one I sent it to on the 11th, but never got the original email...

Coser
Down and Safe, Supreme Commander, and she's a beaut! [As I expected with MB making them. I didn't want the foam with mine, and I'm glad. I do have rather large wrists, and it fits perfectly.

[tried contacting you direct on it, but obviously the satellite relay has been shot down by the Federation! Grin ]

Jump to Forum:
Orac rendered this page in 0.31 seconds
9,175,429 unique visits since 8th January 2014